Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding stra/navy/white
1 2 3 4
Edit!: i forgot to mention Im going to be paying you all 15kt for the initial nesting fee. Its not much, but I wouldn't be able to do this without you guys, so I wanna give you something. You will also both be able to pick hatchlings from nests if you want, save that they arent the target dragon I'm looking for. LOL @UnclePhil @/adptt12 @anxiousgingerfox He guys! Its time for an update! So I mentioned to adptt12 that i was finally ready to start breeding! But i find I've been struggling to balance fodder grinding, lair space, and just life in general. Its just been a really stressful time for me this month.I have a lot of free time, but my anxiety lately makes it hard to focus on something, and this is coming from someone who juggles 16 applications on a daily basis. That being said! Im not in as bad a standing as I though, so Im gonna get these flames started. (Hecks yeah den slots) [size=5][center]Game Plan[/size] Firstly we have two main pairings. PeggyCarter and Strawberrydust [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/516387/51638674.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/488876/48887593.png[/img] Seeing as I dont particularly mind what the parents eyes are, I see three options: 1.Use CFCE to breed the dragons with your consent of course. 2.Nest them in my own nest, which will require a little time to let hatchery hatchings sell Or 3.have one of you guys breed the dragons in your lair. I believe Unclephil expressed this possibility to me. Ranges: Cerise-Strawberry Met/Pet (1/6 chance) Sapphire-navy con/alloy(1/4 chance) Moon-antique(1/3 chance) Altogether thats a 1/13 chance of hatching a dragon with stra met/navy con/white und. I quite like those odd! Sapphire and Stanley [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/498874/49887327.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/498874/49887326.png[/img][/columns] Nothing much really to add here. Once sapphire and stanley have bred, their hatchling will be bred with the metcon imp I have in my lair. Red Met/Cry(1/2 chance) Sapphire-Cobalt Shim/Al(1/3 chance) Ice-white und(1/3 chance) Altogether a 1/8 chance to land a Red Met/Navy/white Und Then bred with [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53297414] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/532975/53297414.png[/img] [/url] Red-strawberry met (1/2 chance) Navy-BLue something/con (1/6 chance) White-platinum (1/5 chance) Altogether a 1/13 chance of hatching a Stra Met/Navy con/white dragon
Edit!: i forgot to mention Im going to be paying you all 15kt for the initial nesting fee. Its not much, but I wouldn't be able to do this without you guys, so I wanna give you something. You will also both be able to pick hatchlings from nests if you want, save that they arent the target dragon I'm looking for. LOL

@UnclePhil
@/adptt12
@anxiousgingerfox

He guys! Its time for an update! So I mentioned to adptt12 that i was finally ready to start breeding! But i find I've been struggling to balance fodder grinding, lair space, and just life in general.

Its just been a really stressful time for me this month.I have a lot of free time, but my anxiety lately makes it hard to focus on something, and this is coming from someone who juggles 16 applications on a daily basis.

That being said! Im not in as bad a standing as I though, so Im gonna get these flames started. (Hecks yeah den slots)

Game Plan

Firstly we have two main pairings.

PeggyCarter and Strawberrydust
51638674.png48887593.png
Seeing as I dont particularly mind what the parents eyes are, I see three options:

1.Use CFCE to breed the dragons with your consent of course.
2.Nest them in my own nest, which will require a little time to let hatchery hatchings sell
Or 3.have one of you guys breed the dragons in your lair. I believe Unclephil expressed this possibility to me.

Ranges:
Cerise-Strawberry Met/Pet (1/6 chance)
Sapphire-navy con/alloy(1/4 chance)
Moon-antique(1/3 chance)

Altogether thats a 1/13 chance of hatching a dragon with stra met/navy con/white und. I quite like those odd!

Sapphire and Stanley
49887327.png49887326.png[/columns]

Nothing much really to add here. Once sapphire and stanley have bred, their hatchling will be bred with the metcon imp I have in my lair.

Red Met/Cry(1/2 chance)
Sapphire-Cobalt Shim/Al(1/3 chance)
Ice-white und(1/3 chance)

Altogether a 1/8 chance to land a Red Met/Navy/white Und

Then bred with

53297414.png

Red-strawberry met (1/2 chance)
Navy-BLue something/con (1/6 chance)
White-platinum (1/5 chance)

Altogether a 1/13 chance of hatching a Stra Met/Navy con/white dragon
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop
_________________________________ Hatchery

Dress dragons. Win Treasure.
Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
@ProbablyLying Any preference to where the dragons nest? I can send PeggyCarter over for you now if you'd prefer to have the hatchlings as soon as they hatch.
@ProbablyLying Any preference to where the dragons nest? I can send PeggyCarter over for you now if you'd prefer to have the hatchlings as soon as they hatch.
@unclephil not really. I do plan to breed my final pair with water eyes, so i figured id use a water nest for the parents while I'm lacking in space. But really I don't mind at all what color eyes the parents have except for maybe plague primal.

Not feeling those.
@unclephil not really. I do plan to breed my final pair with water eyes, so i figured id use a water nest for the parents while I'm lacking in space. But really I don't mind at all what color eyes the parents have except for maybe plague primal.

Not feeling those.
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop

Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
@ProbablyLying Okay, send me a ping when you'd like me to send PeggyCarter over; I think it would be better for you to breed her in your nest since I usually only log onto the site once a day.
@ProbablyLying Okay, send me a ping when you'd like me to send PeggyCarter over; I think it would be better for you to breed her in your nest since I usually only log onto the site once a day.
@Probablylying Well ain't this peachy~ As long as I can trust that my sweetheart returns eventually, I don't think I'd mind if Strawberry took a trip over to your lair for a bit!
@Probablylying Well ain't this peachy~ As long as I can trust that my sweetheart returns eventually, I don't think I'd mind if Strawberry took a trip over to your lair for a bit!
@anxiousgingerfox pack his bags and send him over! Ill make some cozy comfy space for his stay.

@Unclephil you can send over PeggyCarter as well and Ill get them on a nest asap.
@anxiousgingerfox pack his bags and send him over! Ill make some cozy comfy space for his stay.

@Unclephil you can send over PeggyCarter as well and Ill get them on a nest asap.
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop

Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
Your dragons are so good to me. With a 1/13 chance to hatch exactly what I need, Im pretty stoked about this outcome! @UnclePhil @AnxiousGingerFox [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/3/5healthy_0dead.png[/img]
Your dragons are so good to me. With a 1/13 chance to hatch exactly what I need, Im pretty stoked about this outcome!

@UnclePhil

@AnxiousGingerFox

5healthy_0dead.png
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop

Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
Fingers crossed you get what you need!
Fingers crossed you get what you need!
Wonderful! Both wings crossed you get what you're looking for~ Hope Strawberry continues to be kind.
Wonderful! Both wings crossed you get what you're looking for~ Hope Strawberry continues to be kind.
@AnxiousGingerFox he is a good boy a very good boy
@AnxiousGingerFox he is a good boy a very good boy
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop

Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
1 2 3 4