Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | __[Derg4You]__Level 10's & Raffles
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 212 213
Derg bump!
Derg bump!
3u37mIB.png
Bump?

Also was checking out beepboop's lair and the amount of Gold xxx that is to be exalted shocked me. Never have I seen so many Gold babus before omg

I also saw a guardian with Copper xxx colors and daaaaaang, never realize copper can be such a wonderful color. They look like sea-rust from afar. Definitely will hunt down copper-colored babies in the future! Okay that's all for now xD it's so fun checking out other clan's lair
Bump?

Also was checking out beepboop's lair and the amount of Gold xxx that is to be exalted shocked me. Never have I seen so many Gold babus before omg

I also saw a guardian with Copper xxx colors and daaaaaang, never realize copper can be such a wonderful color. They look like sea-rust from afar. Definitely will hunt down copper-colored babies in the future! Okay that's all for now xD it's so fun checking out other clan's lair
@beepboopitsme
How many dergs above level 10 do you have?: zero :(
The derg you want: Elize
@beepboopitsme
How many dergs above level 10 do you have?: zero :(
The derg you want: Elize
E6nL5Eq.png
@CilencioCerbera
Haha :D
Well yeah, i have some light-themed projects running and usually breed them whenever it's possible to get some special eyes. The rest are failed-project dragons i don't really need, so i just keep them to please glittermomma :) That's kind of my way to breed fodder^^
And copper is actually super pretty, i found them by accident and got a small common breed pair together, so they're not that expensive ~ anyways, if you fell in love with one of those guardian girls, let me know and i'll gladly send one of them to your end <3
@CilencioCerbera
Haha :D
Well yeah, i have some light-themed projects running and usually breed them whenever it's possible to get some special eyes. The rest are failed-project dragons i don't really need, so i just keep them to please glittermomma :) That's kind of my way to breed fodder^^
And copper is actually super pretty, i found them by accident and got a small common breed pair together, so they're not that expensive ~ anyways, if you fell in love with one of those guardian girls, let me know and i'll gladly send one of them to your end <3
50475342.png
* Derg4You (Free Lvl 10 Dragons + too many Raffles)
* Sales (Just another tab..)
* Mr. Moo's lazy simple Sales (oh gosh pls -.-)
* no rAgrets (How to make Cash/Survive G&G and more)

@StormFire3105 Then let's change that my friend! <3 Fabulous Elize is on her way into her new home ~ Enjoy! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53311793] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/533118/53311793_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@StormFire3105
Then let's change that my friend! <3
Fabulous Elize is on her way into her new home ~ Enjoy!
50475342.png

Your Username: Escura
How many dergs above level 10 do you have?: 1
The derg you want: Daena (53720682)
Any Extras?: <3
Your Username: Escura
How many dergs above level 10 do you have?: 1
The derg you want: Daena (53720682)
Any Extras?: <3
@beepboopitsme Ohh I see, if anyone is also working on a Gold xxx project, I'm sure they will be delighted to have found your clan. Though, these gold babies seem more like the warriors or guardians for Glittermomma. It will be awesome if we can view all of the dragons that were sent to stay with our flight's Parents (or 'Boss' for Lightning clans), the shades of gold will be a delightful sight to see! I'm also considering on a project that involves derg colors similar to that of my Drollmom, and sending these dergs of said specific colors to work with Her. Feels bad sending dragons to work, but gotta increase clan dominance somehow haha xD;;

Ahh yes, the copper guardian babus with common eyes caught my interest. I was just randomly looking at these babies' colors and outfit lmao, now that you mention it, I realized that I would really like to adopt one from you haha.
Went back and checked, it's 35 gems. Don't have much gems yet //rip// mind if I pay in treasure with the 1:1000 ratio? Or should I pm you about this? Whichever is more convenient for you <3 Thank you
@beepboopitsme Ohh I see, if anyone is also working on a Gold xxx project, I'm sure they will be delighted to have found your clan. Though, these gold babies seem more like the warriors or guardians for Glittermomma. It will be awesome if we can view all of the dragons that were sent to stay with our flight's Parents (or 'Boss' for Lightning clans), the shades of gold will be a delightful sight to see! I'm also considering on a project that involves derg colors similar to that of my Drollmom, and sending these dergs of said specific colors to work with Her. Feels bad sending dragons to work, but gotta increase clan dominance somehow haha xD;;

Ahh yes, the copper guardian babus with common eyes caught my interest. I was just randomly looking at these babies' colors and outfit lmao, now that you mention it, I realized that I would really like to adopt one from you haha.
Went back and checked, it's 35 gems. Don't have much gems yet //rip// mind if I pay in treasure with the 1:1000 ratio? Or should I pm you about this? Whichever is more convenient for you <3 Thank you
@Kava
Oh, I see, thank you for letting me know!

I don't suppose I could tempt you to exchange her for these guys (1 2)? I'd level them to 10 beforehand.

If not that's totally fine too, of course! I get that this is mainly to provide dragons to people who don't have any leveled guys in their lair yet ^^
@Kava
Oh, I see, thank you for letting me know!

I don't suppose I could tempt you to exchange her for these guys (1 2)? I'd level them to 10 beforehand.

If not that's totally fine too, of course! I get that this is mainly to provide dragons to people who don't have any leveled guys in their lair yet ^^
z59oZrZ.png
Dergbump!
Dergbump!
3u37mIB.png
@CilencioCerbera
I'll pm you, no worries :)
@CilencioCerbera
I'll pm you, no worries :)
50475342.png

1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 212 213