Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Finish some achievement points!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@ThorWinchester

Heya, are you still looking for the full runestone set? I could borrow that to you if you could possibly lend me your shadow egg!
@ThorWinchester

Heya, are you still looking for the full runestone set? I could borrow that to you if you could possibly lend me your shadow egg!
@Faundoe that’d be great! I should be getting my shadow egg back soon if you wanna set the Cr up!
@Faundoe that’d be great! I should be getting my shadow egg back soon if you wanna set the Cr up!
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifitem_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gifitem_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.giffood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gif
@Azurine Would it be possible to borrow the following eggs? [b]Earth, Water & Lightning[/b] I have two eggs I could send or a dragon, whichever you prefer. Thank you! For others [quote=Shulek][b]For loan :[/b] - Fire Egg - Light Egg - Sopping Tidelord Doll [b]Looking for :[/b] - Ice Egg - Nature Egg - Wind Egg Ideally I’m looking to just make a full rotation if someone has them all.[/quote]
@Azurine

Would it be possible to borrow the following eggs?

Earth, Water & Lightning

I have two eggs I could send or a dragon, whichever you prefer.

Thank you!

For others
Shulek wrote:
For loan :
- Fire Egg
- Light Egg
- Sopping Tidelord Doll

Looking for :
- Ice Egg
- Nature Egg
- Wind Egg

Ideally I’m looking to just make a full rotation if someone has them all.
May the Wind carry you wherever you need to land.
eLAndXa.png
FR + 3 (Canada)
@Shulek

a dragon would be just fine. sending over!
@Shulek

a dragon would be just fine. sending over!
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
I already posted in someone else's thread, but maybe it will be faster if I also post here too.

Dolls:
I have Earth, Wind, Ice, Plague, Light, Water, and Arcane.
I still need Fire, Lightning, Nature, Shadow.

Runestones:
I have Earth, Wind, Lightning, Light, Shadow, Water, and Arcane.
I need Fire, Ice, Plague, and Nature.

I have all the chess pieces too, if anyone needs them.

I need Fire, Ice, Nature, Plague, and Water eggs.

If anyone is taking any of the items I have above, my only requirement is to return them to me after you're done with getting the achievement. I will also return any items I'm given after using them for the achievements.

Edit: For collateral, I have treasure, just let know how much you'd like.
I already posted in someone else's thread, but maybe it will be faster if I also post here too.

Dolls:
I have Earth, Wind, Ice, Plague, Light, Water, and Arcane.
I still need Fire, Lightning, Nature, Shadow.

Runestones:
I have Earth, Wind, Lightning, Light, Shadow, Water, and Arcane.
I need Fire, Ice, Plague, and Nature.

I have all the chess pieces too, if anyone needs them.

I need Fire, Ice, Nature, Plague, and Water eggs.

If anyone is taking any of the items I have above, my only requirement is to return them to me after you're done with getting the achievement. I will also return any items I'm given after using them for the achievements.

Edit: For collateral, I have treasure, just let know how much you'd like.
@Azurine
Can I borrow your Arcane egg? I’ll send over a wind egg for collateral
@Azurine
Can I borrow your Arcane egg? I’ll send over a wind egg for collateral

2m7ddvs.png

lco07.gif
@Azurine

Put my part in the Crossroad. Thank you so much!
@Azurine

Put my part in the Crossroad. Thank you so much!
May the Wind carry you wherever you need to land.
eLAndXa.png
FR + 3 (Canada)
@Taneenah I should be getting my runestones back soon! I can happily loan you fire, ice, plague and nature for the achievement. I've noticed some issues with people not having the achievement pop despite having all the runestones, so when the time for a trade comes along, let me know what happens and I can send you the rest of the set if needs be. You haven't anything in return that I'd be looking for, so if you want to offer a collateral or not then that's up to you! [emoji=spiral laughing size=1]
@Taneenah
I should be getting my runestones back soon! I can happily loan you fire, ice, plague and nature for the achievement. I've noticed some issues with people not having the achievement pop despite having all the runestones, so when the time for a trade comes along, let me know what happens and I can send you the rest of the set if needs be.

You haven't anything in return that I'd be looking for, so if you want to offer a collateral or not then that's up to you!
@Faundoe

Thank you, let me know when you get the runestones back. :)

In case the achievements don't work, it's okay, I will just return the items back to you. So far I didn't have any problems with getting the other achievements so hopefully nothing goes wrong.

For collateral, I can only offer treasure, but I don't how much would you like. I currently have around 170kt.
@Faundoe

Thank you, let me know when you get the runestones back. :)

In case the achievements don't work, it's okay, I will just return the items back to you. So far I didn't have any problems with getting the other achievements so hopefully nothing goes wrong.

For collateral, I can only offer treasure, but I don't how much would you like. I currently have around 170kt.
Looking to borrow a Lightning Egg for the last (feasible) achievement I need!

For loan:
Chess set
Doll set
Rune set
Literally all of the eggs (plus Noc) except lightning

Looking for:
Lightning egg
Looking to borrow a Lightning Egg for the last (feasible) achievement I need!

For loan:
Chess set
Doll set
Rune set
Literally all of the eggs (plus Noc) except lightning

Looking for:
Lightning egg
tumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.pngL9rA9OI.pngtumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15