Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello everyone!
Hello! My name is Ares, well not my real name but that is what you can call me. I use they/them pronouns. I'm a college kid and potential math/econ major. Besides that, I write, play games, and DM a lot of d&d. It was actually my players who introduced me to this site! I'm in the arcane flight and I joined maybe a week or so ago but only just now figured out how to find this forum.
So far my favorite type of dragon is fae because they look kind of dorky, especially as babies, and this brings me a lot of joy. My favorite familiar so far is the ragepuff because it's just... it's so cute! So round and angry!
I'm excited to meet everyone and make new friends :D
Hello! My name is Ares, well not my real name but that is what you can call me. I use they/them pronouns. I'm a college kid and potential math/econ major. Besides that, I write, play games, and DM a lot of d&d. It was actually my players who introduced me to this site! I'm in the arcane flight and I joined maybe a week or so ago but only just now figured out how to find this forum.
So far my favorite type of dragon is fae because they look kind of dorky, especially as babies, and this brings me a lot of joy. My favorite familiar so far is the ragepuff because it's just... it's so cute! So round and angry!
I'm excited to meet everyone and make new friends :D
Hi there @ladyares and welcome to FR! Can you teach me to be good at math? Lol. But anyway, dnd is great, even though I haven't played a whole lot rip. Can't ever find dnd parties that are active or stay active, but oh well. Maybe someday. Also Wildclaws ftw

But if you ever need anything, feel free to message me!
Hi there @ladyares and welcome to FR! Can you teach me to be good at math? Lol. But anyway, dnd is great, even though I haven't played a whole lot rip. Can't ever find dnd parties that are active or stay active, but oh well. Maybe someday. Also Wildclaws ftw

But if you ever need anything, feel free to message me!
sYJ7QdI.png
Welcome to FR!!!!
Welcome to FR!!!!
ngipcID.pngWishlist
@ChasingAndromeda thank you! feel free to come hit me up if you've ever got any simple math problems and im happy to help XD
it is too bad that you cannot find a group! i know a lot of people that meet play roll20 or discord servers, so you could go searching there? i've also found that comic and gaming shops tend to have games open to the public as well, although it can be rather awkward or intimidating i've made some great friends playing that way (and also mortal enemies haha)
@ChasingAndromeda thank you! feel free to come hit me up if you've ever got any simple math problems and im happy to help XD
it is too bad that you cannot find a group! i know a lot of people that meet play roll20 or discord servers, so you could go searching there? i've also found that comic and gaming shops tend to have games open to the public as well, although it can be rather awkward or intimidating i've made some great friends playing that way (and also mortal enemies haha)
@Alnoots
thank you!! i just saw the crossroads care package you sent, that was so sweet! i love the little fox creature so much! its so cute!!!
@Alnoots
thank you!! i just saw the crossroads care package you sent, that was so sweet! i love the little fox creature so much! its so cute!!!
@ladyares

Hi and welcome to fr! If you would like, you can chose any dragon from my training pit tab. I am training them to maybe lvl 8 maybe. If the dragon you chose is not yet level 8, then you can take him as is, or wait until he is :)

D&d sounds really fun, but it confuses me a lot. Honestly I just don’t know how to get started lol.
I’m only just starting to like faes, just because it saved my horribly coloured random progen :p
@ladyares

Hi and welcome to fr! If you would like, you can chose any dragon from my training pit tab. I am training them to maybe lvl 8 maybe. If the dragon you chose is not yet level 8, then you can take him as is, or wait until he is :)

D&d sounds really fun, but it confuses me a lot. Honestly I just don’t know how to get started lol.
I’m only just starting to like faes, just because it saved my horribly coloured random progen :p
Wassup my bros
@DragonFeral

Hello! I think I will let you keep your dragons haha, although thank you for your generous offer, I am doing alright in the coliseum so far!

I think the best way to get started playing d&d is just to find a group that is open to people new to the game, they will help you figure it out

Is your progen ForestKeeper? I love her little crab familiar!
@DragonFeral

Hello! I think I will let you keep your dragons haha, although thank you for your generous offer, I am doing alright in the coliseum so far!

I think the best way to get started playing d&d is just to find a group that is open to people new to the game, they will help you figure it out

Is your progen ForestKeeper? I love her little crab familiar!
Welcome to Flight Rising <3

I know you will definitely love it here, all things considering. It's a really fun game where you get to make a lot of new friends. I've joined for a while, but then stopped, i'm back now and I don't know why I even quit in the first place.

Also, random question, have you seen Stranger Things? That's where I most know D&D from, even though it was only in the first season.

No, I am not that fan... cough...

How are you liking Flight Rising so far?
Welcome to Flight Rising <3

I know you will definitely love it here, all things considering. It's a really fun game where you get to make a lot of new friends. I've joined for a while, but then stopped, i'm back now and I don't know why I even quit in the first place.

Also, random question, have you seen Stranger Things? That's where I most know D&D from, even though it was only in the first season.

No, I am not that fan... cough...

How are you liking Flight Rising so far?
Exotic Arcanist Idol Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll Soft Lightweaver Idol Playful Windsinger Puppet
@ladyares

Alrighty then! I can always level up one of your dragons if you want me to :)

Yeah d&d seems like one of those games that you learn on the go
And yeah she is my progen :)
@ladyares

Alrighty then! I can always level up one of your dragons if you want me to :)

Yeah d&d seems like one of those games that you learn on the go
And yeah she is my progen :)
Wassup my bros