Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Soup Bone Butcher Shop - A Meat Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@panicrobot i'm so sorry to hear that, i hope things improve soon. please dont worry about the shop! sending good will your way
@panicrobot i'm so sorry to hear that, i hope things improve soon. please dont worry about the shop! sending good will your way
Emerson, he/him.
vPStQI3.gifsyx6Ls4.pngdUDKJhu.png7Ui9r83.pngYUy8xh1.png vPStQI3.gif
You come before digital dragons! So take care of yourself and we'll be here when you come back!!
You come before digital dragons! So take care of yourself and we'll be here when you come back!!
Please don't worry about it! Take care of yourself and when things are good again i'll be here, however i appreciate the heads up!
Please don't worry about it! Take care of yourself and when things are good again i'll be here, however i appreciate the heads up!
Drakengard.gif
@panicrobot I love your idea and your hatchery!. I see you're on a hiatus - please take care of yourself and if you do get a chance I'd love to be added to the pinglist xo
@panicrobot I love your idea and your hatchery!. I see you're on a hiatus - please take care of yourself and if you do get a chance I'd love to be added to the pinglist xo
@panicrobot don't worry too much ab the shop, you worry ab yourself first!

get well soon! c:
@panicrobot don't worry too much ab the shop, you worry ab yourself first!

get well soon! c:
CrystalBlackpaws_ananas_Ananas.png~~Ananas hatchery~~ CrystalBlackpaws_ananas_Ani_horn.png 9.png
you take care of yourself!

I will wait happily for when you come back to have some meating dragons.

but rest up and make sure IRL is in line first <3
you take care of yourself!

I will wait happily for when you come back to have some meating dragons.

but rest up and make sure IRL is in line first <3
LjPub0C.gif
tn0RSo5.png
J8zFKyY.png
JvUa9ma.png
Sl91TZD.png
ARiNF5Q.gif
lf9X4H2.png
quick update!

i'm doing better, the worst is behind me i hope, now i'm just trying to take better care of myself to prevent the same thing from happening again.

i'm gone petsitting this week, so my time online will be the same sparseness it's been this week. hopefully i will be back to normal by september. it's been a long unhappy summer for me, ngl

i hope you all are doing well, i hope you are taking care of yourselves, and i hope i will see you all with the shop resumption next week!
quick update!

i'm doing better, the worst is behind me i hope, now i'm just trying to take better care of myself to prevent the same thing from happening again.

i'm gone petsitting this week, so my time online will be the same sparseness it's been this week. hopefully i will be back to normal by september. it's been a long unhappy summer for me, ngl

i hope you all are doing well, i hope you are taking care of yourselves, and i hope i will see you all with the shop resumption next week!
7856693p.png
Clan Juniper
Lux || 27
aro/ace/agender
3 hours ahead

i collect toads
and frogs!

tumblr_pt9g80mand1u63o7to3_r1_100.png
I saw your dragons on tumblr before I joined FR and feel so lucky to have found them again, now that I'm here! Sorry to hear you're dealing with stuff, to put it vaguely, but I hope that you get through it ok and well. c:
Take care of yourself. No one wants inhumanely raised meat ;) when you're feeling up to it, I'd love to be added to your pinglist - but no rush.
I saw your dragons on tumblr before I joined FR and feel so lucky to have found them again, now that I'm here! Sorry to hear you're dealing with stuff, to put it vaguely, but I hope that you get through it ok and well. c:
Take care of yourself. No one wants inhumanely raised meat ;) when you're feeling up to it, I'd love to be added to your pinglist - but no rush.
old-oaks-2.png - old-dragon-bump.gif - dNCLmdm.png
okay! i've gotten my life together for the time being, i've got a stock of hatchlings up for grabs, let's get to this! once i sell a few, i can hatch another nest i've got waiting for lair space to open up! now, due to my absence, this sales period will go differently than me just listing them on the AH and having it be first-come-first-served. i'm prioritizing those who asked ahead of time for specific outcomes. please respect this. [size=5]You must send me a CR if you are serious about buying the hatchling. I cannot chase you down.[/size] [b]SPECIAL EYES / SPECIFIC HATCHLINGS PINGS FIRST:[/B] @BreadKitty gets first dibs on this faceted guy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54317890] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/543179/54317890_350.png[/img] [/url] @Reckless (berry/berry/cream with matching prim/sec genes spiral PLAGUE boy) unfortunately, no hatchlings that exactly meets your specifications, but i do have plague hatchlings this time around! if you like one just send me a CR (NOT the faceted one, unless BreadKitty has declined to take him home) @Kroo (male berry/berry/cream tapir/striation/ghost mirror) all these dragons and not a single Prime grade. let me know if you want to change your specifications, take a different one home, etc. @ananas (spiral or ridgeback) i have a few spirals and ridgebacks available! if the others above you don't want the ridgebacks or spirals, send a CR for the one you want! @furtim (male mirror, berry/berry/cream tapir/striation/ghost) alas, no Prime grade this time. shall i keep your specifics and try for next time? [b]NON-SPECIFICS PINGS:[/b] @Calixia @hungry @prdxkat @Astronomica @TempleOfSyrinx if there are any you like left over from the ones who asked for specific dragons, send me a CR! FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVED if you wish to be removed from the pinglist, an edit applied to your current specifics, or want to add new specifics, let me know! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2680703/1#post_38914695]alternate payments are always available![/url]
okay! i've gotten my life together for the time being, i've got a stock of hatchlings up for grabs, let's get to this! once i sell a few, i can hatch another nest i've got waiting for lair space to open up!

now, due to my absence, this sales period will go differently than me just listing them on the AH and having it be first-come-first-served. i'm prioritizing those who asked ahead of time for specific outcomes. please respect this.

You must send me a CR if you are serious about buying the hatchling. I cannot chase you down.

SPECIAL EYES / SPECIFIC HATCHLINGS PINGS FIRST:

@BreadKitty gets first dibs on this faceted guy

54317890_350.png

@Reckless (berry/berry/cream with matching prim/sec genes spiral PLAGUE boy)
unfortunately, no hatchlings that exactly meets your specifications, but i do have plague hatchlings this time around! if you like one just send me a CR (NOT the faceted one, unless BreadKitty has declined to take him home)

@Kroo (male berry/berry/cream tapir/striation/ghost mirror)
all these dragons and not a single Prime grade. let me know if you want to change your specifications, take a different one home, etc.

@ananas (spiral or ridgeback)
i have a few spirals and ridgebacks available! if the others above you don't want the ridgebacks or spirals, send a CR for the one you want!

@furtim (male mirror, berry/berry/cream tapir/striation/ghost)
alas, no Prime grade this time. shall i keep your specifics and try for next time?

NON-SPECIFICS PINGS:
@Calixia @hungry @prdxkat @Astronomica @TempleOfSyrinx
if there are any you like left over from the ones who asked for specific dragons, send me a CR! FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVED

if you wish to be removed from the pinglist, an edit applied to your current specifics, or want to add new specifics, let me know!

alternate payments are always available!
7856693p.png
Clan Juniper
Lux || 27
aro/ace/agender
3 hours ahead

i collect toads
and frogs!

tumblr_pt9g80mand1u63o7to3_r1_100.png
yea, still looking for the same guy. I'd enjoy a ping for all your new hatchlings, though!
yea, still looking for the same guy. I'd enjoy a ping for all your new hatchlings, though!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10