Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Official Devil May Cry Hub
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
@UmbraChaosDragon I heard that XD
@UmbraChaosDragon I heard that XD
g8T8XC2.png
@Firefly15

Thank you for your comment :D

I am currently working on Vergil and Nero too. This might take a while tho, since I am Breeding them basically from scratch ^^
@Firefly15

Thank you for your comment :D

I am currently working on Vergil and Nero too. This might take a while tho, since I am Breeding them basically from scratch ^^
@Pixelsonne Your welcome! -I'm trying to pull in a few people that a friend of mine (@kyrin18) can chat with because she's totally a nerd for in love with this game XD
@Pixelsonne Your welcome! -I'm trying to pull in a few people that a friend of mine (@kyrin18) can chat with because she's totally a nerd for in love with this game XD
g8T8XC2.png
Lol XD
Lol XD
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18 You didn't see a thing... ouo ....oh crap, i've been found out...
@kyrin18 You didn't see a thing... ouo ....oh crap, i've been found out...
g8T8XC2.png
Lol

Ok so question for all yall (please ping me when you answer) what are everyones fav boss fights?
For me, visually, its Artemis. Her light attacks and the room you fight her in is so aesthetically pleasing to me.
Fightwise tho, itd be Cavalier Angelo. Parrying Cavalier is so much fun and satisfying. Plus more awesome lighting/particle effects. XD

So what about you guys? What's your favorite boss to fight? Or just favorite boss in general?
Lol

Ok so question for all yall (please ping me when you answer) what are everyones fav boss fights?
For me, visually, its Artemis. Her light attacks and the room you fight her in is so aesthetically pleasing to me.
Fightwise tho, itd be Cavalier Angelo. Parrying Cavalier is so much fun and satisfying. Plus more awesome lighting/particle effects. XD

So what about you guys? What's your favorite boss to fight? Or just favorite boss in general?
I like the Artemis boss fight too! I think my fave though would be the ending battle between Vergil and Nero ;D

sorry Nero but it was so satisfying to see Dante punch you

@UmbraChaosDragon Okay, now a question from me: What are your top three favorite cutscenes?
I like the Artemis boss fight too! I think my fave though would be the ending battle between Vergil and Nero ;D

sorry Nero but it was so satisfying to see Dante punch you

@UmbraChaosDragon Okay, now a question from me: What are your top three favorite cutscenes?
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18
HMM thats a tough one.

First one is definitely Nico fangirling when meeting Dante. Its one of the few times hes met someone who didnt try to kill him and its a really funny interaction.
Next one is probably the opening fight scenes with Nero and Dante in 4. Especially when Dante taunts Nero by 'revving' Rebellion.
Third is probably the aerial motorcycle fight in 3. I remember being so thrilled when watching that over-the-top scene and then the motorcyle blowing up at the end was just... perfect lol
@kyrin18
HMM thats a tough one.

First one is definitely Nico fangirling when meeting Dante. Its one of the few times hes met someone who didnt try to kill him and its a really funny interaction.
Next one is probably the opening fight scenes with Nero and Dante in 4. Especially when Dante taunts Nero by 'revving' Rebellion.
Third is probably the aerial motorcycle fight in 3. I remember being so thrilled when watching that over-the-top scene and then the motorcyle blowing up at the end was just... perfect lol
@UmbraChaosDragon Definitely the fight between Dante and Vergil, and Nero and Vergil. (the feels after the ending though ;w;....) Also really enjoyed the fight with [i]Fury[/i]. [quote]Third is probably the aerial motorcycle fight in 3. I remember being so thrilled when watching that over-the-top scene and then the motorcycle blowing up at the end was just... perfect lol[/quote] That fight was absolute perfection for me; Dante is simply an awesome and unforgettable character XD @kyrin18 Not that you were asking (me XD), but, the cutscene where V was shown terrified by Malphas was pretty cute X3 [i](though I thoroughly hate that boss, and beat her to a pulp every chance I get...)[/i]
@UmbraChaosDragon Definitely the fight between Dante and Vergil, and Nero and Vergil. (the feels after the ending though ;w;....)

Also really enjoyed the fight with Fury.

Quote:
Third is probably the aerial motorcycle fight in 3. I remember being so thrilled when watching that over-the-top scene and then the motorcycle blowing up at the end was just... perfect lol
That fight was absolute perfection for me; Dante is simply an awesome and unforgettable character XD

@kyrin18 Not that you were asking (me XD), but, the cutscene where V was shown terrified by Malphas was pretty cute X3 (though I thoroughly hate that boss, and beat her to a pulp every chance I get...)
g8T8XC2.png
@kyrin18 @UmbraChaosDragon I also absolutely love this moment from 4: Devil May Cry 4 meets Shakespeare
@kyrin18 @UmbraChaosDragon I also absolutely love this moment from 4: Devil May Cry 4 meets Shakespeare
g8T8XC2.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39