Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Official Devil May Cry Hub
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
@Ooze There is indeed; thanks lol The only reason I (momentarily) quit updating this and two more hubs I run a few moths ago, is because real life got a little too hectic too keep doing so each week etc. etc.

Gladly still open for new fandergs (so long as they meet any / all stated registration criteria - which yours do indeed) and nah, it's never too late to join in the fun~
@Ooze There is indeed; thanks lol The only reason I (momentarily) quit updating this and two more hubs I run a few moths ago, is because real life got a little too hectic too keep doing so each week etc. etc.

Gladly still open for new fandergs (so long as they meet any / all stated registration criteria - which yours do indeed) and nah, it's never too late to join in the fun~
g8T8XC2.png
Good to know! And I understand completely. Life simply steers us where it wants us to go, so you're good. Don't even stress. There are so many nice DMC dragons featured here, I'm genuinely amazed! I'm going to be looking at each one for the better part of the night omg.
Good to know! And I understand completely. Life simply steers us where it wants us to go, so you're good. Don't even stress. There are so many nice DMC dragons featured here, I'm genuinely amazed! I'm going to be looking at each one for the better part of the night omg.
@Ooze Indeed it does, unfortunately.. Thanks :)

Nice! Hope you enjoy yourself; as I've had some unexpected work crop up, I will register your dragons tomorrow. Night~ <3
@Ooze Indeed it does, unfortunately.. Thanks :)

Nice! Hope you enjoy yourself; as I've had some unexpected work crop up, I will register your dragons tomorrow. Night~ <3
g8T8XC2.png
@Ooze WELCOME, WELCOME!

I too, am a big DMC fan :D
@Ooze WELCOME, WELCOME!

I too, am a big DMC fan :D
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@Ooze Registered!
@Ooze Registered!
g8T8XC2.png
@Firefly15 Thank you! What a privilege to have my boys featured! ;w;

@kyrin18 Thanks, and nice to meet you! Always a pleasure to meet another fan! I hope we'll have opportunities to discuss things and get carried away with our feels!
@Firefly15 Thank you! What a privilege to have my boys featured! ;w;

@kyrin18 Thanks, and nice to meet you! Always a pleasure to meet another fan! I hope we'll have opportunities to discuss things and get carried away with our feels!
@Ooze It is a pleasure to meet you as well ;D I was always interested in Devil May Cry, but my mom being the person she is was picky about the name... lol. We ended up with DMC 5 and I promise you, I fell more madly in love with the series than before XD
@Ooze It is a pleasure to meet you as well ;D I was always interested in Devil May Cry, but my mom being the person she is was picky about the name... lol. We ended up with DMC 5 and I promise you, I fell more madly in love with the series than before XD
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18 I hope you got a chance to play the other games! DMC5 is definitely a big deal for a number of reasons, and I'll say it's the "easiest" one in terms of difficulty, and that's only comparing it to its prequels. The older the installments, the more unforgiving they were to players, I feel omg but they were so fun regardless. I miss playing them sometimes.
@kyrin18 I hope you got a chance to play the other games! DMC5 is definitely a big deal for a number of reasons, and I'll say it's the "easiest" one in terms of difficulty, and that's only comparing it to its prequels. The older the installments, the more unforgiving they were to players, I feel omg but they were so fun regardless. I miss playing them sometimes.
Happy Friday 13th guys
Happy Friday 13th guys
g8T8XC2.png
@Ooze You're welcome~
@Ooze You're welcome~
g8T8XC2.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39