Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hey whassup you guys
Hey my dudes, im new here and looking to make friends. I don't know what else to really say besides that lol, so what kind of dragon is your favorite? uwu
Hey my dudes, im new here and looking to make friends. I don't know what else to really say besides that lol, so what kind of dragon is your favorite? uwu
Hi! Welcome to FR [emoji=coatl happy size=1] Uh, hm.. that's a tough one. At the risk of sounding cliche'd, I guess I have to say Wildclaws. They're fantasy dinosaurs! Second favorites are Snappers (because they don't get enough love). But honestly I love every breed. If you want to make treasure quickly, the Fairgrounds game Glimmer & Gloom is probably the best way. Here's a [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op9NPoRz18g]link[/url] to a video guide to hard mode, which I needed since I'm hopeless at puzzles. That and the giveaways forum really helped me when I was first starting out. I'm also going to go ahead and send you some food + familiars + apparel over CR (Crossroads)
Hi! Welcome to FR

Uh, hm.. that's a tough one. At the risk of sounding cliche'd, I guess I have to say Wildclaws. They're fantasy dinosaurs! Second favorites are Snappers (because they don't get enough love). But honestly I love every breed.

If you want to make treasure quickly, the Fairgrounds game Glimmer & Gloom is probably the best way. Here's a link to a video guide to hard mode, which I needed since I'm hopeless at puzzles. That and the giveaways forum really helped me when I was first starting out.

I'm also going to go ahead and send you some food + familiars + apparel over CR (Crossroads)
fKocHbO.png they/ze | FRT+3
I feel that lol, and thank you so much! I think I like Gaolers, they are super cute and I love their lore. I like the way Wildclaws look though uwu.
I feel that lol, and thank you so much! I think I like Gaolers, they are super cute and I love their lore. I like the way Wildclaws look though uwu.
@GreekCuttlefish

Yeah no problem! A lot of people sent me stuff when I was new, so I'm just paying that forward.

I agree. Gaolers are awesome, and when they first came out I spent all my money buying Gaoler genes and breed-change scrolls, so now both my progens (progenitors- first two dragons you get in the game) are Gaolers and they're so fluffy and huge!

((also, I realize I forgot to do this on my first reply, oops 0_0 but if you want someone to notice a forum post, it helps to ping them by putting an @ in front of their username, like I did above))
@GreekCuttlefish

Yeah no problem! A lot of people sent me stuff when I was new, so I'm just paying that forward.

I agree. Gaolers are awesome, and when they first came out I spent all my money buying Gaoler genes and breed-change scrolls, so now both my progens (progenitors- first two dragons you get in the game) are Gaolers and they're so fluffy and huge!

((also, I realize I forgot to do this on my first reply, oops 0_0 but if you want someone to notice a forum post, it helps to ping them by putting an @ in front of their username, like I did above))
fKocHbO.png they/ze | FRT+3
@mageoflight
ah now that I think of pinging someone that makes sense lol, anyways thats cool and I feel that lol. I like their antlers a lot, I like skydancers because of their wings though lol.
@mageoflight
ah now that I think of pinging someone that makes sense lol, anyways thats cool and I feel that lol. I like their antlers a lot, I like skydancers because of their wings though lol.
Skydancers are my favorite, followed by Pearlcatchers, Tundras, and Wildclaws!

Hope you enjoy your time with us!
Skydancers are my favorite, followed by Pearlcatchers, Tundras, and Wildclaws!

Hope you enjoy your time with us!
sYJ7QdI.png
Hello! I love your username lol
Hello! I love your username lol
2387888.png2387695.png2434632.png
Hey!! My favourites are Imperials, like my beautiful Rhiannon in my avatar uwu
Hey!! My favourites are Imperials, like my beautiful Rhiannon in my avatar uwu
tenor_2.gif

| C, 22, she/they, UK |
Guys ill be for real for real im shook that people are still replying to this lol, so sorry if I don't reply.
Guys ill be for real for real im shook that people are still replying to this lol, so sorry if I don't reply.