Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | * The Blanket Fort [Ice's Pixel Cats+]
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 283 284
[b]Username:[/b] sirspiderider [b]Longhair or Shorthair:[/b] Shorthair [b]Cat Description:[/b] Resembling my self-rep dragon, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48877551]Untitled[/url] - doesn't have to be a [i]purr[/i]fect replica(t)! I will not apologize for the puns. If white eyes don't look good on the light blue skull markings, feel free to leave them black. Optionally, if the ears could be pointed like the longhair's ears, I'd appreciate it! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=11&gender=0&age=1&bodygene=20&body=10&winggene=20&wings=28&tertgene=20&tert=3&element=6&eyetype=7](Quick link to scry with no apparel)[/url] [b]Banner Description:[/b] White or silver pole, rainbow pride flag for the banner itself. If possible, a little spider where the Ice rune is on the template would be cool, but if it's too small and awkward to work with, you can skip the spider. Thanks so much [emoji=gaoler love][emoji=ice rune]
Username: sirspiderider

Longhair or Shorthair: Shorthair

Cat Description: Resembling my self-rep dragon, Untitled - doesn't have to be a purrfect replica(t)! I will not apologize for the puns. If white eyes don't look good on the light blue skull markings, feel free to leave them black. Optionally, if the ears could be pointed like the longhair's ears, I'd appreciate it! (Quick link to scry with no apparel)

Banner Description: White or silver pole, rainbow pride flag for the banner itself. If possible, a little spider where the Ice rune is on the template would be cool, but if it's too small and awkward to work with, you can skip the spider.

Thanks so much
Username: squidspeaker Longhair or Shorthair: longhair please! Cat Description: if it's possible, i was hoping if i could get a cat that has the same patterning/colour as this dragon? Edit: just for clarification i absolutely don't mean including clothes- I realized after posting it may be read as that^^; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45707238] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/457073/45707238_350.png[/img] [/url] Banner Description: I was hoping to have the bi flag on my banner? And if it's possible, would you be able to add a little emblem that looks like a squid? If it's not possible i understand!
Username: squidspeaker
Longhair or Shorthair: longhair please!
Cat Description: if it's possible, i was hoping if i could get a cat that has the same patterning/colour as this dragon?
Edit: just for clarification i absolutely don't mean including clothes- I realized after posting it may be read as that^^;

45707238_350.png

Banner Description: I was hoping to have the bi flag on my banner? And if it's possible, would you be able to add a little emblem that looks like a squid? If it's not possible i understand!
.......................................................................................

Squid
He/Him/His
+3 FR
True Chaotic
My Scatterquest
Adoptables Shop
exugksw.png
Username: LynterriaHatake
Longhair or Shorthair: Longhair
Cat Description: Brown tabby, ref, ref 2. (Not based on a particular cat, but the breed is a Norwegian Forest Cat)
Banner Description: If it's not too much trouble, I'd love for the banner to be the nonbinary flag with the ice symbol in a heart (if that would be tricky let me know and I'll pick something else!)

Thank you!!
Username: LynterriaHatake
Cat Description: Brown tabby, ref, ref 2. (Not based on a particular cat, but the breed is a Norwegian Forest Cat)
Banner Description: If it's not too much trouble, I'd love for the banner to be the nonbinary flag with the ice symbol in a heart (if that would be tricky let me know and I'll pick something else!)

Thank you!!
4NA9bEO.gif
Need an ice nest? Just send food
I train dragons! Elemental egg or 250kt/g to lvl25, 2-3 days
If you're waiting on a response, please check username spelling and ping/PM again :)
mTHWciO.gif tumblr_inline_nsthqhH2Q11s23g03_540.png
Username: alyblaith

Longhair or Shorthair: longhair, thanks for adding the base!

Cat Description: based on a real cat. closest FR colors are black and oilslick - he had black fur, but that breed is prone to sun bleaching so he was oilslick if there was any light shining through his fur - i have a reference image i made from real photos [reference] and a very nice piece of art by Foxe [direct link] or [large piece of art in this dragon's bio]. you don't usually have a lot of shading, so mostly black with some oilslick accents is very reasonable for your base, I'd just appreciate a nod to his multi-colored-ness. importantly, can the inside of the ears be a brown-pink instead of a true pink? also, dark eyes is fine unless you think a green looks nicer! lmk if this is a lot

Banner Description: can I get a starry sky? I'd prefer if it's a dark blue background rather than black, like the night sky silks / FR color midnight / your existing cat Fate but with brighter stars. if we're able to change the emblem, I'd like either a heart or no emblem if that makes it too busy.
Username: alyblaith

Longhair or Shorthair: longhair, thanks for adding the base!

Cat Description: based on a real cat. closest FR colors are black and oilslick - he had black fur, but that breed is prone to sun bleaching so he was oilslick if there was any light shining through his fur - i have a reference image i made from real photos [reference] and a very nice piece of art by Foxe [direct link] or [large piece of art in this dragon's bio]. you don't usually have a lot of shading, so mostly black with some oilslick accents is very reasonable for your base, I'd just appreciate a nod to his multi-colored-ness. importantly, can the inside of the ears be a brown-pink instead of a true pink? also, dark eyes is fine unless you think a green looks nicer! lmk if this is a lot

Banner Description: can I get a starry sky? I'd prefer if it's a dark blue background rather than black, like the night sky silks / FR color midnight / your existing cat Fate but with brighter stars. if we're able to change the emblem, I'd like either a heart or no emblem if that makes it too busy.

alyblaith / aly
NatDom org team

===========
• they/her
• queer
• neurodivergent
===========
trade adopts
===========
==
Username: literallyacat Longhair or Shorthair: Shorthair Cat Description: based off a scry [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=138&bodygene=24&breed=12&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=76&tertgene=18&winggene=25&wings=138&auth=ef20280af2f038babae51d13ed85fd568f997de7&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Banner Description: various shades of brown, otherwise unchanged
Username: literallyacat
Cat Description: based off a scry
dragon?age=0&body=138&bodygene=24&breed=12&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=76&tertgene=18&winggene=25&wings=138&auth=ef20280af2f038babae51d13ed85fd568f997de7&dummyext=prev.png

Banner Description: various shades of brown, otherwise unchanged
WpjbI2U.gif
Username: Kikatzu
Cat Description: I would like it if the cat looked like a snow leopard. ; w ;
Banner Description: I'd love for the banner to stay with ice flight theme but maybe brighter colors? Like main color closer to white but still off blue..?
Username: Kikatzu
Cat Description: I would like it if the cat looked like a snow leopard. ; w ;
Banner Description: I'd love for the banner to stay with ice flight theme but maybe brighter colors? Like main color closer to white but still off blue..?
Username: porky27s Longhair or Shorthair: shorthair Cat Description: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/449786669550534659/609834825796288538/claire2.jpg[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/449786669550534659/609834008460918785/claire.jpg[/img] Banner Description: Lightning banner
Username: porky27s
Longhair or Shorthair: shorthair
Cat Description:
claire2.jpg
claire.jpg
Banner Description: Lightning banner
ZeBZKTT.png
Username: ThatOneGirl
Cat Description: Picture
Banner Description: Green (I trust you to find a shade of green that looks nice)
Username: ThatOneGirl
Cat Description: Picture
Banner Description: Green (I trust you to find a shade of green that looks nice)
siCDo6r.png
Username: Rosoidela
Cat Description: Based off my cat
Banner Description: Pink banner with a princess crown on it
Username: Rosoidela
Cat Description: Based off my cat
Banner Description: Pink banner with a princess crown on it
banner_by_cats185-date5lu.png
Username: feralynx Longhair or Shorthair: Longhair Cat Description: (if this image is too dark for picking colors, I can provide another image) [img]https://efdn.club/system/media_attachments/files/000/955/448/original/80da65ffb67e352f.jpeg[/img] Banner Description: [img]https://youreoo.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/rainbow-flag.jpg[/img]
Username: feralynx
Cat Description: (if this image is too dark for picking colors, I can provide another image)
80da65ffb67e352f.jpeg
Banner Description: rainbow-flag.jpg
ex5BGkW.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 283 284