Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 wings of fire rp
1 2 3 4 5 6
Her brow furrowed and she got into a defensive position and snarled and looked to him and nodded. “Well, if they attack we fight back together. You are a dragon too and nobody needs to take things away from you or tell you how to live your life,”
Her brow furrowed and she got into a defensive position and snarled and looked to him and nodded. “Well, if they attack we fight back together. You are a dragon too and nobody needs to take things away from you or tell you how to live your life,”
A small and harmless looking dragon came out of the shadows that was also wearing a mask then slowly opens his mouth, "Oh boy looks like you too are getting along maybe I should have adjusted my little "friend" here to be more....lets just say hostile towards everything." Chaos looked at the random dragon then at her "I think I know who this is....."
A small and harmless looking dragon came out of the shadows that was also wearing a mask then slowly opens his mouth, "Oh boy looks like you too are getting along maybe I should have adjusted my little "friend" here to be more....lets just say hostile towards everything." Chaos looked at the random dragon then at her "I think I know who this is....."
Her retractable spines in her wrist flare out and she snorts, she doesn’t even know this dragon but she doesn’t like the tone of his voice at all. “Who, who are you?” She demanded as she folded her wings back.
Her retractable spines in her wrist flare out and she snorts, she doesn’t even know this dragon but she doesn’t like the tone of his voice at all. “Who, who are you?” She demanded as she folded her wings back.
The mysterious dragon gave out a slight chuckle "well I don't just give away my identity usually but i guess i'll make an acceptation, you can call me vertex I see you made great friends with this Nightwing here" He stared at Chaos for a slight moment and Chaos looked away.
The mysterious dragon gave out a slight chuckle "well I don't just give away my identity usually but i guess i'll make an acceptation, you can call me vertex I see you made great friends with this Nightwing here" He stared at Chaos for a slight moment and Chaos looked away.
She twitched her tail and looked away as well, she didn’t want to answer anything to him. Something about this slithering dragon made her scales feel like they were being plucked off one by one. Something wasn’t right with this vertex guy.
She twitched her tail and looked away as well, she didn’t want to answer anything to him. Something about this slithering dragon made her scales feel like they were being plucked off one by one. Something wasn’t right with this vertex guy.
Vertex notices that she felt unnerving near him so he tries to hide is dark aura coming off of his body.... "Urrrr well I'm not really into having to do anything with you being friends with this dragon your befriending" His eyes slightly glowed and looked at Welwitschia I could just easily kill this pathetic dragon.....Though it doesn't really seem worth my time Chaos then was commanded to move next to Vertex. Chaos to Welwitschia through mind talking: "I really don't know wot he's planning srry I am unable to read his mind for some reason...."
Vertex notices that she felt unnerving near him so he tries to hide is dark aura coming off of his body.... "Urrrr well I'm not really into having to do anything with you being friends with this dragon your befriending" His eyes slightly glowed and looked at Welwitschia I could just easily kill this pathetic dragon.....Though it doesn't really seem worth my time Chaos then was commanded to move next to Vertex. Chaos to Welwitschia through mind talking: "I really don't know wot he's planning srry I am unable to read his mind for some reason...."
The hybrid frowned and looked to the ground, she knew that maybe it was best for her to leave at this point as it seemed like this blue dragon was using some sort of minecontrol. As she began to open her wings a Rainwing shot by and snatched her up. Welwitschia tried to fight off the Rainwing but then gave up as she would rather not be killed by her friend but a stranger instead.

“What were you thinking?!” The Rainwing bellowed at her with shocked eyes, they were worried.

“It’s none of your concern,”

“You’re a traitor aren’t you? Well you can go live with those nasty nightwings if that’s the case,”
The hybrid frowned and looked to the ground, she knew that maybe it was best for her to leave at this point as it seemed like this blue dragon was using some sort of minecontrol. As she began to open her wings a Rainwing shot by and snatched her up. Welwitschia tried to fight off the Rainwing but then gave up as she would rather not be killed by her friend but a stranger instead.

“What were you thinking?!” The Rainwing bellowed at her with shocked eyes, they were worried.

“It’s none of your concern,”

“You’re a traitor aren’t you? Well you can go live with those nasty nightwings if that’s the case,”
Vertex gave out a snarl and then instantly uses his animus magic to cut the random Rainwing's head off "that's what that pathetic dragon deserves for saying such a thing to me." he gave out a sigh "this is getting boring" meanwhile Chaos watched the Rainwing body fall from the sky and says to her "What should we do about this Vertex guy I know i'm probably gonna have to follow him instead of fighting since you know he's animus..."
Vertex gave out a snarl and then instantly uses his animus magic to cut the random Rainwing's head off "that's what that pathetic dragon deserves for saying such a thing to me." he gave out a sigh "this is getting boring" meanwhile Chaos watched the Rainwing body fall from the sky and says to her "What should we do about this Vertex guy I know i'm probably gonna have to follow him instead of fighting since you know he's animus..."
can you hear me through my mind? If so I can hear you,’ she got to her wings and swooped back down. ‘we should either escape him or maybe we’ll kick his butt
can you hear me through my mind? If so I can hear you,’ she got to her wings and swooped back down. ‘we should either escape him or maybe we’ll kick his butt
And of course this dragon thinks she can beat me HA ridiculous "If you want to live rainwing hybrid then I wouldn't do that if I were you" his body started to glow a slight bit but not fully. Chaos: "Yea I can talk to people like this If I want to..." He looked quite scared when he saw Vertex's body lit up abit. "Wot was that? idk if we should talk about or think about attacking him i'm pretty sure he can read our minds too ya now..."
And of course this dragon thinks she can beat me HA ridiculous "If you want to live rainwing hybrid then I wouldn't do that if I were you" his body started to glow a slight bit but not fully. Chaos: "Yea I can talk to people like this If I want to..." He looked quite scared when he saw Vertex's body lit up abit. "Wot was that? idk if we should talk about or think about attacking him i'm pretty sure he can read our minds too ya now..."
1 2 3 4 5 6