Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Galopa's Old Oaks - Old Dragons Rescue
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 1658 1659
@GalopaWXY
@Reythaak
@angstprxnce
@odakotarose
@FranzScarlet
@omgitsbutter
@Shalynn
@Sefaro

Do one of you have room for 4 old oaks? Ive had these dragons since they were hatchlings and they are just taking up space, but I jist can't bring myself to exalt them!

@GalopaWXY
@Reythaak
@angstprxnce
@odakotarose
@FranzScarlet
@omgitsbutter
@Shalynn
@Sefaro

Do one of you have room for 4 old oaks? Ive had these dragons since they were hatchlings and they are just taking up space, but I jist can't bring myself to exalt them!

PicsArt_01-20-09.07.27.png
@RavenKara full atm sorry have a lot of nests going on
@RavenKara full atm sorry have a lot of nests going on
nmnVn8s.pnggYSUx8Y.png
@RavenKara my active lair space is a bit full but I could stick them in my den until i sell some of the old oaks I have right now? I can at least guarantee they won't get exalted and will eventually find homes ^^
@RavenKara my active lair space is a bit full but I could stick them in my den until i sell some of the old oaks I have right now? I can at least guarantee they won't get exalted and will eventually find homes ^^
cLyqlLC.png 1qSQ4Z1.gif
@odakotarose

They're all on HibDen cool down sadly
@odakotarose

They're all on HibDen cool down sadly

@RavenKara
I'm short on fodder, but I can take them if you like. I can just drop you fodder price for each if you like?
@RavenKara
I'm short on fodder, but I can take them if you like. I can just drop you fodder price for each if you like?
9807522_350.png3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.png
@reythaak

That works! They're really pretty dergs. A pair of trip white nocs, a pink range wc and a dessert themed coatl
@reythaak

That works! They're really pretty dergs. A pair of trip white nocs, a pink range wc and a dessert themed coatl

@RavenKara aww bummer, glad you were able to find a place for them with Rey though!
@RavenKara aww bummer, glad you were able to find a place for them with Rey though!
cLyqlLC.png 1qSQ4Z1.gif
Rose (#21151476) found a new home!
Rose (#21151476) found a new home!
Sadly Skittles got exalted... i tried to buy her but i was already too late
Sadly Skittles got exalted... i tried to buy her but i was already too late
@Reythaak could I trade Brian (green xxy skydancer) for another 3yo dragon I rescued off the AH? normally I’d just buy him but I don’t have the space to hold both ;_;
@Reythaak could I trade Brian (green xxy skydancer) for another 3yo dragon I rescued off the AH? normally I’d just buy him but I don’t have the space to hold both ;_;
ink2.png 20
fr+0
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 1658 1659