Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How are y’all so rich
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Fairgrounds really rakes in a lot if you just put a little effort in each day. One week of earning 75k each day leads to 525k. If you add on other daily chores like coliseum grinding and leveling fodder to exalt, you can make enough to buy even the priciest of genes in less than a week.
Fairgrounds really rakes in a lot if you just put a little effort in each day. One week of earning 75k each day leads to 525k. If you add on other daily chores like coliseum grinding and leveling fodder to exalt, you can make enough to buy even the priciest of genes in less than a week.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
g&g every day, fodder training, selling coli drops. it's not that hard
g&g every day, fodder training, selling coli drops. it's not that hard
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
Going fast and wild with IRL money because yolo.

But in all seriousness, I capitalize on event items, rare familiars, and farm the Golem Workshop for those pricey drops to hoard sell. Also I exalt my dragons and sell those I think will sell, if they take too long to sell, exalt away, I can always hatch more. I have expensive stuff, but I'm never rich for long. I see something I want, I find a way to get it.

But in all seriousness, I capitalize on event items, rare familiars, and farm the Golem Workshop for those pricey drops to hoard sell. Also I exalt my dragons and sell those I think will sell, if they take too long to sell, exalt away, I can always hatch more. I have expensive stuff, but I'm never rich for long. I see something I want, I find a way to get it.
xe/xyr/xem
[quote name="Kasbiel" date="2019-08-09 15:10:30" ] Going fast and wild with IRL money because yolo. [/quote]
Kasbiel wrote on 2019-08-09 15:10:30:
aPEZ8RI.png
Vault every bit of money except like 10kt for emergencies (like food shortage). G&G so much you see it when you sleep, and always keep a nest/space for fodder. Hoard everything because the hibneral den will want it all (or Baldwin will).
Vault every bit of money except like 10kt for emergencies (like food shortage). G&G so much you see it when you sleep, and always keep a nest/space for fodder. Hoard everything because the hibneral den will want it all (or Baldwin will).
v65jSc3.gif hJ0AeAI.png4gWyVR2.png
Nothing that has already been said but I suck at Glimmer and Gloom (no guide helps me get it even though there was a forum where some players said they earned Lucky Streak in less than 15 minutes) so I do Tidal Trouble.

I do use my vault to save which was originally to buy a Glimmer gene in AH for treasure value since gems take time to earn.

However vault money right now is just for really necessary purchases that will be expensive (like lair slots). I'm waiting now for Arcane to dominate to pay it with the discount though.

What I did now is that I seperate the treasure from my vault from the treasure in hand. Not that it isn't there but I can only pay for anything with the one I have in hand.

Also if I sell stuff for gems in AH and it sells that goes straight to the vault because as said before gems are hard to earn (unless you pay actual money for them).

I make some 'bonus' treasure out of leveling up and exalting fodder (not for DOM at the moment but I need to exalt like 24 dragons for achievement).

I do also sell some Coli stuff I get but don't really need (like seriously I already have 4 Python genes, I don't need another).

Also if I sell something in treasure half goes to the vault.

I make sure to store the important stuff like Swipp items and miscellaneous in the vault although rarely do I sell them.

I think what I am so proud of is that I never had to pay for a single Eliminate in my time here since getting deeper into FR.
Nothing that has already been said but I suck at Glimmer and Gloom (no guide helps me get it even though there was a forum where some players said they earned Lucky Streak in less than 15 minutes) so I do Tidal Trouble.

I do use my vault to save which was originally to buy a Glimmer gene in AH for treasure value since gems take time to earn.

However vault money right now is just for really necessary purchases that will be expensive (like lair slots). I'm waiting now for Arcane to dominate to pay it with the discount though.

What I did now is that I seperate the treasure from my vault from the treasure in hand. Not that it isn't there but I can only pay for anything with the one I have in hand.

Also if I sell stuff for gems in AH and it sells that goes straight to the vault because as said before gems are hard to earn (unless you pay actual money for them).

I make some 'bonus' treasure out of leveling up and exalting fodder (not for DOM at the moment but I need to exalt like 24 dragons for achievement).

I do also sell some Coli stuff I get but don't really need (like seriously I already have 4 Python genes, I don't need another).

Also if I sell something in treasure half goes to the vault.

I make sure to store the important stuff like Swipp items and miscellaneous in the vault although rarely do I sell them.

I think what I am so proud of is that I never had to pay for a single Eliminate in my time here since getting deeper into FR.
Bro I can't stop buying dragons. I'm lucky if I've got a cent to my name.
Bro I can't stop buying dragons. I'm lucky if I've got a cent to my name.
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
Oh one thing I forgot to mention is that I plan my purchases ahead of time.

Yeah sometimes miscellaneous stuff pops up but I budget how much I am willing to spend on in a day.
Oh one thing I forgot to mention is that I plan my purchases ahead of time.

Yeah sometimes miscellaneous stuff pops up but I budget how much I am willing to spend on in a day.
I'm trying to breed pretty dragons to sell to make money, but I'm not super rich at all lol. I have been wondering how people make money.
I'm trying to breed pretty dragons to sell to make money, but I'm not super rich at all lol. I have been wondering how people make money.
700.gif
I don't even use Glimmer and Gloom. I sell dragons and sell items that I collect over a long period of time and then sell it all at once, now I have 1 mill treasure. Tbh, I would have MILLIONS more, but I spoil my dragons with apparel, buying Gen 1s, and giving them genes...
In conclusion, I'm a money maker. I just can't keep it.
I don't even use Glimmer and Gloom. I sell dragons and sell items that I collect over a long period of time and then sell it all at once, now I have 1 mill treasure. Tbh, I would have MILLIONS more, but I spoil my dragons with apparel, buying Gen 1s, and giving them genes...
In conclusion, I'm a money maker. I just can't keep it.
It seems you have found me...

The Tundra Herd (RESCUE)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7