Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Selling Sprites! 5 elements for sale :)
Hello everyone!

I just came back from a long time of not playing and I'm looking to sell some sprites to get some funds for new dragons.

I am looking to get close to what's on the auction house but I am ok with a mix of currencies so I wanted to post here. Also, I could be up for dragons (value of the dragon is take away from total cost of sprite)+ mix of currency since I'm going to turn around and buy dragons anyway haha

Currently I have:

x1 Plague Sprite SOLD!
x1 Earth Sprite
x1 Shadow SPrite
x1 Water Sprite
x1 Nature Sprite

Let me know if you're interested :)

I also have familiars from other years so let me know if you're looking for the bears or something. Thanks!
Hello everyone!

I just came back from a long time of not playing and I'm looking to sell some sprites to get some funds for new dragons.

I am looking to get close to what's on the auction house but I am ok with a mix of currencies so I wanted to post here. Also, I could be up for dragons (value of the dragon is take away from total cost of sprite)+ mix of currency since I'm going to turn around and buy dragons anyway haha

Currently I have:

x1 Plague Sprite SOLD!
x1 Earth Sprite
x1 Shadow SPrite
x1 Water Sprite
x1 Nature Sprite

Let me know if you're interested :)

I also have familiars from other years so let me know if you're looking for the bears or something. Thanks!
tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
Any chance you'd be interested in any of the dragons for sale in my visitors tab? They're in the AH if for sale :)

http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/40866/1426755

@NerdEsq
Any chance you'd be interested in any of the dragons for sale in my visitors tab? They're in the AH if for sale :)

http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/40866/1426755

@NerdEsq
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi Not currently, sorry :(
@Runi Not currently, sorry :(
@NerdEsq

Just thought I'd ask :) if you would take 2.9kg for the plague sprite please send me a CR or PA!
@NerdEsq

Just thought I'd ask :) if you would take 2.9kg for the plague sprite please send me a CR or PA!
6mWOUG0.png
[quote name="Runi" date="2019-08-04 16:16:36" ] @NerdEsq Just thought I'd ask :) if you would take 2.9kg for the plague sprite please send me a CR or PA! [/quote] CR sent :)
Runi wrote on 2019-08-04 16:16:36:
@NerdEsq

CR sent :)
@NerdEsq What's the lowest you'd accept for your Earth Sprite? :0
@NerdEsq What's the lowest you'd accept for your Earth Sprite? :0
@equive Probably 2300 gems/2.3 mil treasure. I'm open to mix currency, eggs as partial payment or I see you do the art, if you wanna work a piece of art as part of the payment :) (if you don't want to/don't have time for the art, that's fine don't put pressure on yourself. Either way, I like your art and might get some later haha!)
@equive Probably 2300 gems/2.3 mil treasure. I'm open to mix currency, eggs as partial payment or I see you do the art, if you wanna work a piece of art as part of the payment :) (if you don't want to/don't have time for the art, that's fine don't put pressure on yourself. Either way, I like your art and might get some later haha!)
@NerdEsq I think I can do 2.3 mil treasure, I just need ~12h to sell some stuff <:
(Thank you! I'd love to do art for it instead of pure currency as well but unfortunately I don't have much time for fr currency \ item commissions until the end of the month. However if that's something you're interested in and don't mind the waiting time we could discuss a commission at the end of the month if you're okay with holding the sprite until then?)
@NerdEsq I think I can do 2.3 mil treasure, I just need ~12h to sell some stuff <:
(Thank you! I'd love to do art for it instead of pure currency as well but unfortunately I don't have much time for fr currency \ item commissions until the end of the month. However if that's something you're interested in and don't mind the waiting time we could discuss a commission at the end of the month if you're okay with holding the sprite until then?)
@equive I don't want you. to feel pressure or anything. Not that I don't trust that you wouldn't come through but if life does something that pushes it back I don't want you to not get the Sprite. However, if you wanna ping me when your commissions are open I'd be happy to commission you then and help you make some money haha.
@equive I don't want you. to feel pressure or anything. Not that I don't trust that you wouldn't come through but if life does something that pushes it back I don't want you to not get the Sprite. However, if you wanna ping me when your commissions are open I'd be happy to commission you then and help you make some money haha.
@NerdEsq thank you so much! I'll send you a cr with 2.3 mil treasure asap then, should me take no longer than 12h <:
My usd commissions are actually open right now, besides that you can add your name to my pinglist or tell me what commissions interest you (pwyw or regular fr commissions only) and I'll put your name on it :>
@NerdEsq thank you so much! I'll send you a cr with 2.3 mil treasure asap then, should me take no longer than 12h <:
My usd commissions are actually open right now, besides that you can add your name to my pinglist or tell me what commissions interest you (pwyw or regular fr commissions only) and I'll put your name on it :>