Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5
@mydragonsfly

I actually just got my achievement for my last needed egg, but I can still trade ya if you need the fire egg c:
@mydragonsfly

I actually just got my achievement for my last needed egg, but I can still trade ya if you need the fire egg c:
e072ba50f4e0562645861ad6489fd252.png

2mzi4ux.png
@Breedabie If by any chance you still have the ice egg, I'd like to trade it for my wind or light one
@Breedabie If by any chance you still have the ice egg, I'd like to trade it for my wind or light one
14571711.png : The friendly Courier nods at you and smiles as he passesgU2ykYl.png
@PsydrateSky if breedabie doesn't get back to you soon, I can always trade you an ice egg for the light egg. :o
@PsydrateSky if breedabie doesn't get back to you soon, I can always trade you an ice egg for the light egg. :o
ppp-badge_storage.gifm6IxQYa.gif6KadE7H.png
[quote name="Mydragonsfly" date="2019-08-08 17:33:47" ] @PsydrateSky if breedabie doesn't get back to you soon, I can always trade you an ice egg for the light egg. :o [/quote] @Mydragonsfly You guys can do a straight trade if that helps you both! I have all my achievements, so I’m just helping people out. ¯\_(?)_/¯
Mydragonsfly wrote on 2019-08-08 17:33:47:

@Mydragonsfly You guys can do a straight trade if that helps you both! I have all my achievements, so I’m just helping people out. ¯\_(?)_/¯
@Mydragonsfly I'd love that thanks! I'll send you a CR
@Mydragonsfly I'd love that thanks! I'll send you a CR
14571711.png : The friendly Courier nods at you and smiles as he passesgU2ykYl.png
@Breedabie please remove me from the list, thanks!
@Breedabie please remove me from the list, thanks!
ppp-badge_storage.gifm6IxQYa.gif6KadE7H.png
@Breedabi
I'd love to trade my arcane for your ice egg!
@Breedabi
I'd love to trade my arcane for your ice egg!
Auction_copy.jpg
@Breedabie
Can I trade a wind egg for one of your plague?
@Breedabie
Can I trade a wind egg for one of your plague?
ytyr.gif ======
======
======
======
======
FR+16
Sales/Trades Thread
@Madhouse Yes! I’ll send it over.
@Madhouse Yes! I’ll send it over.
Just going to slide in and say that I have a shadow and water egg if anybody needs one. I'm done with the achievement, and want to help others out
Just going to slide in and say that I have a shadow and water egg if anybody needs one. I'm done with the achievement, and want to help others out
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
1 2 3 4 5