Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | pretty items by colour for bios
1 2 3 4 5
@WhiteDove to be pinged
@WhiteDove to be pinged
@torture
@torture
torture_isaac.png
@hoghops [item=grove fern] in the green section, perhaps?
@hoghops
Grove Fern in the green section, perhaps?
16713215_YuMjw62YgBG9bLw.jpg
you’re a saint for making this, my bio layout calls for three separate items but ofc they all have to be pretty aaaand the right color and this guide is perfect for that!!
you’re a saint for making this, my bio layout calls for three separate items but ofc they all have to be pretty aaaand the right color and this guide is perfect for that!!
SDMKiMj.gif i go by sav or sugar
she/her
| adult | +2 FR
PMC
| TH | accents
my lore archive
@heckinham pinging myself for later!! thank you!!
@heckinham pinging myself for later!! thank you!!
kai

iuEBSJ3.png7ntZZGM.pngpZJYyk4.png
hZipXGO.pngwh3Tiip.pngcZOnhJ9.pngn17QGji.png
@xiEmber
@xiEmber
XqQeriv.gif
t a nk u
t a nk u
giphy.gif
@Russingon
Pinging myself for later! This is lovely, thank you!
@Russingon
Pinging myself for later! This is lovely, thank you!
frice_left_sword_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxyz7.pngfrfire_right_sword_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxyx1.png
@hoghops Good guide!! will be using this! Also! you don't have to suffer through screenshots! [s]sorry if you know all this ':)[/s] I'm going to use spaces to write this: [ code ][ b ]This text shows off a code![ /b ][ /code ] now to erase the spaces: [code][b]This text shows off a code![/b][/code] Alright, so: [quote name=Orange] [item=Football Mums][item=Marigold][item=Pallas Cat][item=Sunbeam Fig][item=Discus][item=Tigereye Squirrel][item=Serpae Tetras][item=Chimera Hide][item=Orthoclase][item=Pressed Flower][item=Dolomite Geode][item=Amber][item=Infused Crystal][item=Jasper][item=Antique Oil Lamp][item=Sublime Peacock][item=Firebearer] [/quote] This is what it looks like in code: [code] [quote name=Orange][item=Football Mums][item=Marigold][item=Pallas Cat][item=Sunbeam Fig][item=Discus][item=Tigereye Squirrel][item=Serpae Tetras][item=Chimera Hide][item=Orthoclase][item=Pressed Flower][item=Dolomite Geode][item=Amber][item=Infused Crystal][item=Jasper][item=Antique Oil Lamp][item=Sublime Peacock][item=Firebearer][/quote] [/code] A bit hard to read... Each row is 5 across, so you could add a new line for each row: [code] [quote name=Orange] [item=Football Mums][item=Marigold][item=Pallas Cat][item=Sunbeam Fig][item=Discus] [item=Tigereye Squirrel][item=Serpae Tetras][item=Chimera Hide][item=Orthoclase][item=Pressed Flower] [item=Dolomite Geode][item=Amber][item=Infused Crystal][item=Jasper][item=Antique Oil Lamp] [item=Sublime Peacock][item=Firebearer] [/quote] [/code] Which is a lot easier to read and update! How it looks normally: [quote name=Orange] [item=Football Mums][item=Marigold][item=Pallas Cat][item=Sunbeam Fig][item=Discus] [item=Tigereye Squirrel][item=Serpae Tetras][item=Chimera Hide][item=Orthoclase][item=Pressed Flower] [item=Dolomite Geode][item=Amber][item=Infused Crystal][item=Jasper][item=Antique Oil Lamp] [item=Sublime Peacock][item=Firebearer] [/quote] Not a visual change, but a lot easier for you to keep track of! (which is of course the most important part of any kind of coding) If you do decide to use this, remember to add a new line to the code every 5 items!
@hoghops
Good guide!! will be using this!

Also! you don't have to suffer through screenshots!
sorry if you know all this ':)

I'm going to use spaces to write this:
[ code ][ b ]This text shows off a code![ /b ][ /code ]
now to erase the spaces:
Code:
[b]This text shows off a code![/b]

Alright, so:
Orange wrote:
Football Mums Marigold Pallas Cat Sunbeam Fig Discus Tigereye Squirrel Serpae Tetras Chimera Hide Orthoclase Pressed Flower Dolomite Geode Amber Infused Crystal Jasper Antique Oil Lamp Sublime Peacock Firebearer

This is what it looks like in code:
Code:
[quote name=Orange][item=Football Mums][item=Marigold][item=Pallas Cat][item=Sunbeam Fig][item=Discus][item=Tigereye Squirrel][item=Serpae Tetras][item=Chimera Hide][item=Orthoclase][item=Pressed Flower][item=Dolomite Geode][item=Amber][item=Infused Crystal][item=Jasper][item=Antique Oil Lamp][item=Sublime Peacock][item=Firebearer][/quote]

A bit hard to read... Each row is 5 across, so you could add a new line for each row:
Code:
[quote name=Orange] [item=Football Mums][item=Marigold][item=Pallas Cat][item=Sunbeam Fig][item=Discus] [item=Tigereye Squirrel][item=Serpae Tetras][item=Chimera Hide][item=Orthoclase][item=Pressed Flower] [item=Dolomite Geode][item=Amber][item=Infused Crystal][item=Jasper][item=Antique Oil Lamp] [item=Sublime Peacock][item=Firebearer] [/quote]
Which is a lot easier to read and update! How it looks normally:
Orange wrote:
Football Mums Marigold Pallas Cat Sunbeam Fig Discus
Tigereye Squirrel Serpae Tetras Chimera Hide Orthoclase Pressed Flower
Dolomite Geode Amber Infused Crystal Jasper Antique Oil Lamp
Sublime Peacock Firebearer

Not a visual change, but a lot easier for you to keep track of! (which is of course the most important part of any kind of coding)
If you do decide to use this, remember to add a new line to the code every 5 items!
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
@Everburn thanks for the advice! when i made this i didn't really know how code works and i still don't but i'll be sure to keep that in mind if i ever do something like this again!
@Everburn thanks for the advice! when i made this i didn't really know how code works and i still don't but i'll be sure to keep that in mind if i ever do something like this again!
gligar-f.gif genesect.gif mawile.gif
1 2 3 4 5