Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [NATURE] OOF Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 89 90
@october - You won fodder leveling by Sadistic. @Sadistic will contact you soon :)
@october - You won fodder leveling by Sadistic. @Sadistic will contact you soon :)
3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
[size=1][size=1][size=1] @Losina @tsubakistar @Hyperion1312 @TesserWings @Carolynmbp @MessengerDragon @mothyy @Illyrael @lyricalmyxteries @Stellatrix13 @ElementalEntropy @Ramiella @Mistbird @Kamishii @LingwysticMistic @Leafalie @SilentRiver @LemonyCurry @galacticTopiary [/size][/size][/size] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/he0gW6k.png[/img][/center] [center][font=arial][size=5][b]Round Nine Winners[/center] [columns][indent][nextcol] [font=arial][size=5] Congratulations to round nine winners! [LIST] [*][font=arial][size=5]You have 24 hours to list your prize picks. If you don't respond within 24 hours, you will be moved to the bottom of the next group of winners. If you fail to respond after an additional 24 hours, you will be removed from the list. [*][font=arial][size=5]Please list which prize packs you'd like in order of preference. (If you are drawn first, pick one prize pack. If you are drawn second, pick two prize packs. If you are drawn third, pick three...and so on. ) [*][font=arial][size=5]Winners are drawn using Random.org and may only win once. Winners will be drawn in groups of ten. [*][font=arial][size=5]If you would like to be skipped, please let me know as soon as possible so that we can move on with drawing the next group of winners. [/LIST] [LIST=1] [*][font=arial][size=5]@Ocianne [*][font=arial][size=5]@Dracowolf [*][font=arial][size=5]@Jbapple [*][font=arial][size=5]@glaceq [*][font=arial][size=5]@Sensoo [*][font=arial][size=5]@Jovaniskye [*][font=arial][size=5]@Hyacindy [*][font=arial][size=5]@Ahrhi [*][font=arial][size=5]@Superfuzzygoat (2nd ping) [*][font=arial][size=5]@Daisiology (2nd ping) [/LIST] [font=arial][size=5]You will find a list of prize packs beginning in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2718148/1#post_39747048]THIS POST[/url]. [nextcol][indent][/columns]

@Losina @tsubakistar @Hyperion1312 @TesserWings @Carolynmbp @MessengerDragon @mothyy @Illyrael @lyricalmyxteries @Stellatrix13 @ElementalEntropy @Ramiella @Mistbird @Kamishii @LingwysticMistic @Leafalie @SilentRiver @LemonyCurry @galacticTopiary

he0gW6k.png
Round Nine Winners

Congratulations to round nine winners!

• You have 24 hours to list your prize picks. If you don't respond within 24 hours, you will be moved to the bottom of the next group of winners. If you fail to respond after an additional 24 hours, you will be removed from the list.

• Please list which prize packs you'd like in order of preference. (If you are drawn first, pick one prize pack. If you are drawn second, pick two prize packs. If you are drawn third, pick three...and so on. )

• Winners are drawn using Random.org and may only win once. Winners will be drawn in groups of ten.

• If you would like to be skipped, please let me know as soon as possible so that we can move on with drawing the next group of winners.

1. @Ocianne
  2. @Dracowolf
  3. @Jbapple
  4. @glaceq
  5. @Sensoo
  6. @Jovaniskye
  7. @Hyacindy
  8. @Ahrhi
  9. @Superfuzzygoat (2nd ping)
  10. @Daisiology (2nd ping)

You will find a list of prize packs beginning in THIS POST.

3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
Congratulations to the other winners! Thank you Nature and @Valyrie for your generosity and the organization!

My list is:
1. Petrifying Plumes
2. Joxar's Junk Pile
3. Divination
4. Natural Camo
5. Care of Magical Creatures 201
6. Geckos
7. Swimming in the Lake is Prohibited Part 2
8. dementor

Congratulations to the other winners! Thank you Nature and @Valyrie for your generosity and the organization!

My list is:
1. Petrifying Plumes
2. Joxar's Junk Pile
3. Divination
4. Natural Camo
5. Care of Magical Creatures 201
6. Geckos
7. Swimming in the Lake is Prohibited Part 2
8. dementor

Z3Lt3uB.png
Woot!

1. Art by Werwolf
2. River Mage
Woot!

1. Art by Werwolf
2. River Mage
arOGchX.png
thanks!
  1. Art by Werwolf (please pm me to arrange contact as my pings will be busy next week)
  2. Between the Common Room Couch Cushions
  3. Hedge Mage
thanks!
  1. Art by Werwolf (please pm me to arrange contact as my pings will be busy next week)
  2. Between the Common Room Couch Cushions
  3. Hedge Mage
Oh wow! Thank you!

I'd like Between the Common Room Couch Cushions.
Oh wow! Thank you!

I'd like Between the Common Room Couch Cushions.
xWBZ2XA.png 4mOTEPL.png WELYPu7.png fkpFObc.png nLlPT1d.png
Awesome, thank you! ^^ \o/ Please allow me to tell you how much I ADORE the HP theme, and yoir oerfect prize pack setups! xD

1. Art by Werwolf
2. I Cast A Spell On You
3. Stone Mage
4. Chocolate Might Help
5. Deeprealm Mage
6. Tempest Mage
Awesome, thank you! ^^ \o/ Please allow me to tell you how much I ADORE the HP theme, and yoir oerfect prize pack setups! xD

1. Art by Werwolf
2. I Cast A Spell On You
3. Stone Mage
4. Chocolate Might Help
5. Deeprealm Mage
6. Tempest Mage
1. Between the Common Room Couch Cushions
2. Bone Mage
3. Tempest Mage
4. River Mage
5. Collectable Coin

Thank you!