Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 1st Gen Dragon Needs Good Home [ADOPTED]
EDIT: He has been adopted! Thanks all! Hello! I have a first gen dragon I'd like to give to someone who can give it a good home. I've hung onto him for awhile, but I can't figure out any good plans for him, so I'm hoping someone would like him! His name is Shamrock. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/218681/21868055_350.png?mtime=W-kMwAACA3U.png[/img] Primary: Jungle Basic Secondary: Jungle Basic Tertiary: Splash Basic Eye Type: Nature Common If you'd like him, please send me an offer. I want to make sure he gets a good home mostly.
EDIT: He has been adopted! Thanks all!

Hello!
I have a first gen dragon I'd like to give to someone who can give it a good home. I've hung onto him for awhile, but I can't figure out any good plans for him, so I'm hoping someone would like him!

His name is Shamrock.

21868055_350.png?mtime=W-kMwAACA3U.png

Primary: Jungle Basic
Secondary: Jungle Basic
Tertiary: Splash Basic
Eye Type: Nature Common

If you'd like him, please send me an offer. I want to make sure he gets a good home mostly.
@ShepardKinz

I'm interested in him, though I'm not really sure what kind of a ballpark price you would be looking for D:

My plans for him would be my permanent Nature rep --- I have a rep for each element that I dress up, give skins/accents to, and bombard with festival apparel :''D
@ShepardKinz

I'm interested in him, though I'm not really sure what kind of a ballpark price you would be looking for D:

My plans for him would be my permanent Nature rep --- I have a rep for each element that I dress up, give skins/accents to, and bombard with festival apparel :''D
GLUKUgD.png
Embrace the Light from which
Hope Springs Eternal

mintea00
profile | lore | badges
yVbLVdK.gif pjTiLZd.gif
@mintea00 That sounds like a perfect home. I have the same thing in my lair, and I think he'd be a great fit! I'm honestly not even sure what kind of a price to offer since I usually don't end up with first gens to sell, so I'm not sure what to ask for. I guess whatever you think is reasonable!
@mintea00 That sounds like a perfect home. I have the same thing in my lair, and I think he'd be a great fit! I'm honestly not even sure what kind of a price to offer since I usually don't end up with first gens to sell, so I'm not sure what to ask for. I guess whatever you think is reasonable!
@ShepardKinz
I think he could maybe go for a lot more, but I don't have too much currency so I'd offer 800-900kt? >.< (it's totally fine if you reject the offer or are looking for more -- if you'd be willing to hold him for a couple weeks I could rack up more funds)
@ShepardKinz
I think he could maybe go for a lot more, but I don't have too much currency so I'd offer 800-900kt? >.< (it's totally fine if you reject the offer or are looking for more -- if you'd be willing to hold him for a couple weeks I could rack up more funds)
GLUKUgD.png
Hope Springs Eternal

mintea00
profile | lore | badges
yVbLVdK.gif pjTiLZd.gif
@mintea00 800kt is fine by me! I can send a crossroads trade if you'd like ^_^
@mintea00 800kt is fine by me! I can send a crossroads trade if you'd like ^_^
@ShepardKinz
OK thank you!
Could I do 500g + 300kt? ^^
@ShepardKinz
OK thank you!
Could I do 500g + 300kt? ^^
GLUKUgD.png
Hope Springs Eternal

mintea00
profile | lore | badges
yVbLVdK.gif pjTiLZd.gif
@mintea00 Yeah that's fine too! Whatever you think is fair honestly! I'm just very glad he is going to a good home!
@mintea00 Yeah that's fine too! Whatever you think is fair honestly! I'm just very glad he is going to a good home!
ok thank you very much! ^w^
@ShepardKinz I've offered on the trade ^^
ok thank you very much! ^w^
@ShepardKinz I've offered on the trade ^^
GLUKUgD.png
Hope Springs Eternal

mintea00
profile | lore | badges
yVbLVdK.gif pjTiLZd.gif