Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Profile Image
Hi there! I've been on FlightRising for quite a while now, but still haven't figure how to edit my profile pic. (the one to the left of my post, above my username, as well as the one on top of my page) I was hoping someone would know how this works? I see everyone with some sort of image there. Thank you!
Hi there! I've been on FlightRising for quite a while now, but still haven't figure how to edit my profile pic. (the one to the left of my post, above my username, as well as the one on top of my page) I was hoping someone would know how this works? I see everyone with some sort of image there. Thank you!
@Echo77009 click the white and gray arrow by your username at the top right of the page ([img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/icons/down_arrow.png[/img]), and there's an option to Change Avatar on the dropdown menu there. c:
@Echo77009 click the white and gray arrow by your username at the top right of the page (down_arrow.png), and there's an option to Change Avatar on the dropdown menu there. c:
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Oh, thank you. I never even noticed that arrow, to be honest. Thanks so much! :3
Oh, thank you. I never even noticed that arrow, to be honest. Thanks so much! :3