Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Choose your path (free giveaway chain!!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@books
You go down the blocked path. It's hard to get across, and you manage to fall back down. Then you spot blood. What? Someone got out of there in a hurry, and looks like their vest got caught on a stick. Oh well. It's mine now. (Check crossroads)
@books
You go down the blocked path. It's hard to get across, and you manage to fall back down. Then you spot blood. What? Someone got out of there in a hurry, and looks like their vest got caught on a stick. Oh well. It's mine now. (Check crossroads)
@meowcat0
I'm going sightseeing!
@meowcat0
I'm going sightseeing!
tumblr_o4ysj9SPRM1uvtnbto1_540.png[/url] qiTymVx.png
@meowcat0:

The waterfall path, please!

Edit: Oops! I will take the second real path, since I was too late!
@meowcat0:

The waterfall path, please!

Edit: Oops! I will take the second real path, since I was too late!
hSmztK7.png
@eternalblaze Sorry, it's taken! @starshadowhunter You go down the path, and whoops! Your foot slipped! Your about to tumble down when someone catches you! A nocturne is hanging on a tree grabbing on to you. Best friends forever! (Check crossroads) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53822357] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/538224/53822357_350.png[/img] [/url]
@eternalblaze
Sorry, it's taken!
@starshadowhunter
You go down the path, and whoops! Your foot slipped! Your about to tumble down when someone catches you! A nocturne is hanging on a tree grabbing on to you. Best friends forever! (Check crossroads)

53822357_350.png
@eternalblaze
You go down the normal path, and a stranger walks up to you. "Looks like your cold, here, take my coat! Check crossroads
@eternalblaze
You go down the normal path, and a stranger walks up to you. "Looks like your cold, here, take my coat! Check crossroads
Yay, it's finally my turn! So, you see intersecting paths. 3 of them.

1. A rusty path. Is this place abandoned?

2. Wow, that's long. Should I go for a hike?

3. That's tall! I wanna go up the mountain!

@Breshcandra
Oops, sorry! Let's just both do it.
Yay, it's finally my turn! So, you see intersecting paths. 3 of them.

1. A rusty path. Is this place abandoned?

2. Wow, that's long. Should I go for a hike?

3. That's tall! I wanna go up the mountain!

@Breshcandra
Oops, sorry! Let's just both do it.
I will do mine after yours.
I will do mine after yours.
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
@Breshcandra
Thanks!
@Breshcandra
Thanks!
@OracleClan
I'll go up the mountain!
@OracleClan
I'll go up the mountain!
@Stayuser
You go to the top, and a dragon kidnapped you! He just wants a friend, so why not?
@Stayuser
You go to the top, and a dragon kidnapped you! He just wants a friend, so why not?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22