Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] The Hivemind
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 159 160
@KrazKitCat and @Madrigalism Got it! For now I will be assigning them as descendants until more info regarding the subspecies surfaces, if it's alright. Thank you!
@KrazKitCat and @Madrigalism Got it! For now I will be assigning them as descendants until more info regarding the subspecies surfaces, if it's alright. Thank you!
put dispenser here.
I had a question concerning lore,with a dragon I wanted to bring into this particular Subspecies.

I have a Multi-eyed Hatchling I wanted to be a Defect, but Instead of being White/White/Any, it's Ice/Ice/Any.

Does it just count as a Strange Hive?
I had a question concerning lore,with a dragon I wanted to bring into this particular Subspecies.

I have a Multi-eyed Hatchling I wanted to be a Defect, but Instead of being White/White/Any, it's Ice/Ice/Any.

Does it just count as a Strange Hive?
v0bd3FH.png
@TheMysteriousL - Yep, that'd be considered a Strange DRONE. Still counts under the "DRONE" category for registry purposes.
@TheMysteriousL - Yep, that'd be considered a Strange DRONE. Still counts under the "DRONE" category for registry purposes.
[quote name="sirspiderider" date="2019-07-31 07:27:02" ] @TheMysteriousL - Yep, that'd be considered a Strange DRONE. Still counts under the "DRONE" category for registry purposes. [/quote] Right o, thanks!
sirspiderider wrote on 2019-07-31 07:27:02:

Right o, thanks!
v0bd3FH.png
Hello- Quick question.

I was wondering if there is such a thing as strange Hijackers? That had a different primary and secondary color than obsidian. Thanks!
Hello- Quick question.

I was wondering if there is such a thing as strange Hijackers? That had a different primary and secondary color than obsidian. Thanks!
I collect likes on dragons in this tab :]
@LionHeart27 Yup! Stranges of all drone types can exist.
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
[quote name="Madrigalism" date="2019-08-02 15:54:59" ] @LionHeart27 Yup! Stranges of all drone types can exist. [/quote] Cool, thanks again!
Madrigalism wrote on 2019-08-02 15:54:59:
Cool, thanks again!
I collect likes on dragons in this tab :]
@M42 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53895468] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/538955/53895468_350.png[/img] [/url] SHES DESCENDED FROM GENESIS ON ONE SIDE AND EPITOME ON THE OTHER SHE IS THE MOST DANGEROUS DRONE ALIVE AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
@M42

53895468_350.png

SHES DESCENDED FROM GENESIS ON ONE SIDE AND EPITOME ON THE OTHER
SHE IS THE MOST DANGEROUS DRONE ALIVE
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
Oh god I killed the thread
Oh god I killed the thread
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
@DeathPhoenix

No! You didn't! I'm sure people have just gotten busy because of the time of year. (^v^) Please don't feel that way.
@DeathPhoenix

No! You didn't! I'm sure people have just gotten busy because of the time of year. (^v^) Please don't feel that way.
tumblr_inline_nx3ctz80M11qm7hsw_250.png
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 159 160