Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Lead/Dust/Cream M (or close match)
Hi everyone! I’m on the lookout for this dragon as an OC project [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=118&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=163&tertgene=20&winggene=24&wings=146&auth=e05d1179eea57e6f502c48f0602cc7d0026065bc&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Lead/dust/Cream skink/Nox/Ghost Male Skydancer Lightning eyes I know this specific dragon doesn’t quite exist (yet) so unless I get lucky and someone hatches it soon I’m also looking for suitable parents to borrow to try and get him myself Pardon the ping! @IKenNotEven @Finchx I did a quick search and you guys have dergs in the right colours so I was wondering about the aforementioned borrowing to try and get the eyes and colours I need?
Hi everyone!

I’m on the lookout for this dragon as an OC project

dragon?age=1&body=118&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=163&tertgene=20&winggene=24&wings=146&auth=e05d1179eea57e6f502c48f0602cc7d0026065bc&dummyext=prev.png

Lead/dust/Cream skink/Nox/Ghost Male Skydancer Lightning eyes

I know this specific dragon doesn’t quite exist (yet) so unless I get lucky and someone hatches it soon I’m also looking for suitable parents to borrow to try and get him myself

Pardon the ping!
@IKenNotEven
@Finchx
I did a quick search and you guys have dergs in the right colours so I was wondering about the aforementioned borrowing to try and get the eyes and colours I need?
tumblr_njudyjLtvJ1tfzajgo4_r1_500.png
FR/Art Tumblrtumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png • Rook • He/They • FR+8
Yeah thats totally fine with me! I wish you the best of luck in getting your desired dragon!
Yeah thats totally fine with me! I wish you the best of luck in getting your desired dragon!
image.png
Yeah I don’t mind. What dragon do you need?
Yeah I don’t mind. What dragon do you need?
Thank you both so much!

@IKenNotEven - so it’s your imp boy Iolite
@Finchx - and your SD girl Lesil

If that’s okay of course ^^
Thank you both so much!

@IKenNotEven - so it’s your imp boy Iolite
@Finchx - and your SD girl Lesil

If that’s okay of course ^^
tumblr_njudyjLtvJ1tfzajgo4_r1_500.png
FR/Art Tumblrtumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png • Rook • He/They • FR+8
Totally okay with me uwu. I'll send you a crossroads delivery for him
Totally okay with me uwu. I'll send you a crossroads delivery for him
image.png
yup! sending her
yup! sending her