Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | quitting
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Masterchef36 Could I have Orion please? With his apparel too please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48318065] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/483181/48318065_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Masterchef36

Could I have Orion please? With his apparel too please?

48318065_350.png
2b488a247ba6cab1926a98e53fa34290e463da90.pngxmikUei.png3288b5fd050e9295bf94a7662663db619e7e1a58.png
@masterchef36 Im'ma just... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49913118] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/499132/49913118_350.png[/img] [/url] take her and everything she has on her, and your [item=granite thresher]
@masterchef36
Im'ma just...

49913118_350.png

take her and everything she has on her, and your Granite Thresher
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
@Masterchef36 Sorry to see you're leaving. Good luck offsite though! Can I grab any unearthly onyx and fiendish emerald apparel, halos, flowerfalls, genes, and breed changes please?
@Masterchef36 Sorry to see you're leaving. Good luck offsite though! Can I grab any unearthly onyx and fiendish emerald apparel, halos, flowerfalls, genes, and breed changes please?
1WoqzNr.png15727155_mHW0G2Q0kFBhOcQ.pnggiphy.gif
sorry to see you go! could I please have the lucky sage lantern and silver steampunk wings on one of your dragons(forgot the name, I think it was Pestilence?)
any other currency(treasure or gems) would be much appreciated too!
sorry to see you go! could I please have the lucky sage lantern and silver steampunk wings on one of your dragons(forgot the name, I think it was Pestilence?)
any other currency(treasure or gems) would be much appreciated too!
Good luck irl! Could I get Gaia and silverthorn please? Also if you have any apparel you don't need, I would really appreciate it!
Good luck irl! Could I get Gaia and silverthorn please? Also if you have any apparel you don't need, I would really appreciate it!
@Masterchef36
I hope all goes well wherever you manage to wander off to!

if possible, I'd love festival stuff / specialties / eggs / gems if that's good with you ;w;
@Masterchef36
I hope all goes well wherever you manage to wander off to!

if possible, I'd love festival stuff / specialties / eggs / gems if that's good with you ;w;
UocvLg3.gif
I hope you find another game/activity that interests you! I would love any extra familiars or apparel you have. Thank you so much!
I hope you find another game/activity that interests you! I would love any extra familiars or apparel you have. Thank you so much!
1ovVQBa.png43SvZCo.png UZxQxhr.png hK9uJnz.pngc5gWUDg.png
wNw77Ms.png
Good luck in the future!
I would love any amount of treasure or gems, please
Good luck in the future!
I would love any amount of treasure or gems, please
Lore Store |
Starfinder's Quest Hatchery |
Wishlist |
Epona's General Store |
The Money Tree
tumblr_inline_ot7n328NNP1soemy4_75sq.png dT9HQge.png
H0t7Ypl.png
yT1iDlD.png
sNuSVZA.png
cutkr0S.png
kcbWnDp.png
cdqdRxL.png
qeWy3Ik.png
mlHpBMC.png
@Masterchef36 I hope that you had fun during your stay at Flight Rising! May I have the [item= Contaminated Infectalons] on Pestilence, [item= Gladegift Garlands] on Gaia please? ^^
@Masterchef36

I hope that you had fun during your stay at Flight Rising!

May I have the Contaminated Infectalons on Pestilence, Gladegift Garlands on Gaia please? ^^
item_used_cartography_ink_by_dogi_crimson-da9osed.gif
Kyandi
FR Time
She/Her
Art Examples!
Wishlist!
I completely understand sometimes you need to move on with life!
Good Luck!

May I ask for any familiars, treasure or gems you are willing to share with me?
I would like to expand my Lair and share the items with other players.
So if I might ask for as many as you are willing to give.

Thank you in advance
I completely understand sometimes you need to move on with life!
Good Luck!

May I ask for any familiars, treasure or gems you are willing to share with me?
I would like to expand my Lair and share the items with other players.
So if I might ask for as many as you are willing to give.

Thank you in advance
Check out this Hibernal Den Stuff Raffle! It's the Cat's Meow!FCnFGKK.png[/img]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11