Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Haven: Chapter 2 OOC (open, pm me)
1 2 ... 208 209 210 211 212 ... 232 233
I'll respond in the morning. Sorry for being inactive!
I'll respond in the morning. Sorry for being inactive!
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
i got my wisdom teeth removed
i got my wisdom teeth removed
Congrats and sorry both.
I can write a lot when I wish to.
Also something you can do for Umbra is simply say what she is doing on the mountains and how she is going to survive. You can explore her emotional standing with how her wings are broken. You could even do a thing where she learns about her knew shadow abilities.
(In the prophecy I wrote it meant you could travel through shadows at great speeds. Basically turn into shadow and move without hinder ace from shadow to shadow. This replaces flying. Other shadow abilities are up to you and Crystals discretion. Merp. Shadows must be connected and present for it to work. You could even go into someone else’s shadow but you have a limit as to how small the shadow can be. Also, if you come out of a shadow you can select one part, you just come back out.
This can cause dizziness or something to where it takes you a sec to get your bearings and are able to function properly and be able to go into shadows again.
Just a suggestion though.
Anyways....um... I wrote a bit too much huh?
Congrats and sorry both.
I can write a lot when I wish to.
Also something you can do for Umbra is simply say what she is doing on the mountains and how she is going to survive. You can explore her emotional standing with how her wings are broken. You could even do a thing where she learns about her knew shadow abilities.
(In the prophecy I wrote it meant you could travel through shadows at great speeds. Basically turn into shadow and move without hinder ace from shadow to shadow. This replaces flying. Other shadow abilities are up to you and Crystals discretion. Merp. Shadows must be connected and present for it to work. You could even go into someone else’s shadow but you have a limit as to how small the shadow can be. Also, if you come out of a shadow you can select one part, you just come back out.
This can cause dizziness or something to where it takes you a sec to get your bearings and are able to function properly and be able to go into shadows again.
Just a suggestion though.
Anyways....um... I wrote a bit too much huh?
lightanim1.gif~Proud member of the Light Flight.
a

aaa
a

a
a
a

my cat likes belly rubs and I've been inactive
a

aaa
a

a
a
a

my cat likes belly rubs and I've been inactive
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
live
live
lYNX
lYNX
Rare-Spirit.pngPlentiful-Albino.pngplagueanim1.gifUqTOVvp.gif
HNN GOD IM SORRY, IVE BEEN GOING TO THE DENTIST OFTEN BECAUSE MY TOOTH IS WACK-
HNN GOD IM SORRY, IVE BEEN GOING TO THE DENTIST OFTEN BECAUSE MY TOOTH IS WACK-
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
I hath revived!

Sorry for my disappearance, I went to a friends over the weekend, and when I got back things got a bit busy.
I hath revived!

Sorry for my disappearance, I went to a friends over the weekend, and when I got back things got a bit busy.
20104.png Avatar Switcher
ROBOTS!
Mirror Addict!
Semi-Gen 1 Lair
583.png
> Wylloe | Wyl
> They/Them
> +0 FR Time
oh
That’s relatively fine hope u get better
oh
That’s relatively fine hope u get better
Rare-Spirit.pngPlentiful-Albino.pngplagueanim1.gifUqTOVvp.gif
oh no

it's almost time for school

1 week
oh no

it's almost time for school

1 week
1 2 ... 208 209 210 211 212 ... 232 233