Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Dragon Academy (Private)
(I'm still working on it. My dad need to put in his password so I can get the app)
(I'm still working on it. My dad need to put in his password so I can get the app)
(Once you get your discord made lmk because I can RP on there.)
(Once you get your discord made lmk because I can RP on there.)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
(What's Imk?)
(What's Imk?)
(Let me know)
(Let me know)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(Ooooh)
(Ooooh)
(IM ALIVE AND IM SORRY FOR LEAVING FOR SO LONG. MY LIFE HAS BEEN A GIANT MESS.)
(IM ALIVE AND IM SORRY FOR LEAVING FOR SO LONG. MY LIFE HAS BEEN A GIANT MESS.)
Welcome to tired town, starting me, a tired goblin who never gets enough sleep, with my co host late nights where I can’t sleep because I’ve gotten way too used to being up late.
(Yeah, I'm really sorry. I know I am gone a lot, and life has been so busy lately. I wish I could make life less busy now, and I feel guilty that I've been neglecting you guys.)
(Yeah, I'm really sorry. I know I am gone a lot, and life has been so busy lately. I wish I could make life less busy now, and I feel guilty that I've been neglecting you guys.)
Welcome to tired town, starting me, a tired goblin who never gets enough sleep, with my co host late nights where I can’t sleep because I’ve gotten way too used to being up late.
(Thank you Empress.)
(Thank you Empress.)
(Oh hey cheery xwx)
(Oh hey cheery xwx)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(Cheery do you have a discord?)
(Cheery do you have a discord?)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop