Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Starsilk Addicts Anonymous
I'm trying to save up for skins and genes but I can't stop buying starsilks... I'm not even using any of them... I'm down to 56933 treasure, help... [emoji=guardian sad size=1] Is there anyone else out there who can't stop buying starsilks?
I'm trying to save up for skins and genes but I can't stop buying starsilks... I'm not even using any of them... I'm down to 56933 treasure, help...

Is there anyone else out there who can't stop buying starsilks?
Same here bro. I've been trying to avoid the marketplace lately because I know as SOON as I see a starsilk in stock, I'm gonna buy them all out. Rip in peace me.
Same here bro. I've been trying to avoid the marketplace lately because I know as SOON as I see a starsilk in stock, I'm gonna buy them all out. Rip in peace me.
Q5eZhV2.png
So many of my dragons need starsilks, I actually need to stop making outfits for them that include starsilks.

Please, I'm so broke...

Edit: I just counted and roughly 9 of my dragons need or have starsilks *cries in broke*
So many of my dragons need starsilks, I actually need to stop making outfits for them that include starsilks.

Please, I'm so broke...

Edit: I just counted and roughly 9 of my dragons need or have starsilks *cries in broke*
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
Me. I play this site now just to click into the MP and find the starsilks. I'm having a lot of fun but admittedly I'm the brokest I've ever been.
ONE DAY I'll get enough gems for the pink starsilks...
Me. I play this site now just to click into the MP and find the starsilks. I'm having a lot of fun but admittedly I'm the brokest I've ever been.
ONE DAY I'll get enough gems for the pink starsilks...
Reyne
pUaAvHp.png
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/411130904061149184/582860369400168471/image0.png[/img] I'm addicted too. I've dedicated a whole tap in my lair to them..I just need my shamrock pair nest to hatch so that I can name one of the hatchlings Pisces and dress him in the Paradise Star Silk set in my hoard along with the starmap and constellation genes I've saved for him TTwTT
image0.png
I'm addicted too.
I've dedicated a whole tap in my lair to them..I just need my shamrock pair nest to hatch so that I can name one of the hatchlings Pisces and dress him in the Paradise Star Silk set in my hoard along with the starmap and constellation genes I've saved for him TTwTT
unknown-2.png
I can never find starsilks but I know that when I do, I will become addicted. And then I’ll be even more poor than I already am.
I can never find starsilks but I know that when I do, I will become addicted. And then I’ll be even more poor than I already am.
jpq0y2I.png