Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Did Someone Say Free Gaolers, Redux
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 68 69
@Mercilessbeings Thank you so much! I do my best. :D
@Mercilessbeings Thank you so much! I do my best. :D
5uiycuK.pnglg4Dhjm.pngsk6EBUK.pngVdIvDLJ.pngKe9i9hi.pngsvyKPF9.png
@LadyChipmunk I would love to adopt 53874382. I love his colors because he’s matchy with out being a triple. Chairgyss was unique from the moment he hatched, born with a phantom coat he was expected to become a shade hunter, but he wanted to serve the Icewarden in the fortress of ends. After swearing himself to the cause, he was assigned to the crags for training, a imperial, nocturne and gaoler clan accepted him for training. He then met his mate Avnerri. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/539497/53949649_350.png[/img] [/url] They have some super cute hatchlings and I would probably donate a few once I get my Gaoler program up and running.
@LadyChipmunk I would love to adopt 53874382.

I love his colors because he’s matchy with out being a triple.

Chairgyss was unique from the moment he hatched, born with a phantom coat he was expected to become a shade hunter, but he wanted to serve the Icewarden in the fortress of ends. After swearing himself to the cause, he was assigned to the crags for training, a imperial, nocturne and gaoler clan accepted him for training. He then met his mate Avnerri.

53949649_350.png
[/url]

They have some super cute hatchlings and I would probably donate a few once I get my Gaoler program up and running.
156390377042219216.png
[center]@LadyChipmunk I would love to adopt this little boy if I could: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53860640] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/538607/53860640_350.png[/img] [/url] He is adorable, I love his colors so much, and the wasp and gnarlhorns help so much in making me love him. I would name him after one of my dogs (Gabo) because he loved to sit under the sun, on the grass, all day long and would not leave for nothing, and with his colors, it reminds me of that so much. I also aquired a new baby gal who would look amazing next to him as his mate: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53975199] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/539752/53975199_350.png[/img] [/url] And so that he fits even better with Alayna, I plan on getting him the bee gene: [morphology=30744][/center]
@LadyChipmunk
I would love to adopt this little boy if I could:

53860640_350.png

He is adorable, I love his colors so much, and the wasp and gnarlhorns help so much in making me love him. I would name him after one of my dogs (Gabo) because he loved to sit under the sun, on the grass, all day long and would not leave for nothing, and with his colors, it reminds me of that so much.

I also aquired a new baby gal who would look amazing next to him as his mate:

53975199_350.png

And so that he fits even better with Alayna, I plan on getting him the bee gene:
Not Found
0oEXYvB.pngTFiVxTX.pnglFTPuU9.png Wishlist | Projects | Priority
@LadyChipmunk Hi! I would love to adopt 53874805. I would name her Anahita, which is Persian for water goddess. So I’m not the best at Lore, but here would probably be my attempt for her. [center] ~ Rivers were one of the most beautiful creations of time. They fertilized the land, provided food and water for the many species around them, and many species even flourished within the water. Eventually, rivers started to be treasured as drought spread across the land. Many had to travel far and wide to see the natural beauties, to take a sip of their water. Territorial battles began to strike out over who each river belonged to, what should happen with it, who should live near it. Little did they know that the battles were shut causing the disappearance of more rivers. And that’s when dragons started taking action. Guardians were assigned to each river, sent to protect them at all cost. They only allowed the peaceful near rivers, and once again rivers started to flourish. The waters became clear once again. Life grew in the most beautiful ways. And when the rivers blossomed with that new life, Anahita emerged. The fighting had been killing her home, killing her. But the guardians brought everything she loved back to health. She personally thanked them introduced herself as one of the many water goddesses. And she joined the guardians in helping to protect her homelands. Eventually, the job grew to be almost uneventful. So she ventured out into farther lands, bringing water and life wherever she could. ~ [/center] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/538749/53874805_350.png[/img] I recently hatched two babies, and I would probably stick her with this one. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/539589/53958800_350.png[/img] They both have wasp and scorpion, and I just love those two genes together!
@LadyChipmunk

Hi! I would love to adopt 53874805. I would name her Anahita, which is Persian for water goddess.

So I’m not the best at Lore, but here would probably be my attempt for her.
~

Rivers were one of the most beautiful creations of time. They fertilized the land, provided food and water for the many species around them, and many species even flourished within the water. Eventually, rivers started to be treasured as drought spread across the land. Many had to travel far and wide to see the natural beauties, to take a sip of their water. Territorial battles began to strike out over who each river belonged to, what should happen with it, who should live near it. Little did they know that the battles were shut causing the disappearance of more rivers. And that’s when dragons started taking action. Guardians were assigned to each river, sent to protect them at all cost. They only allowed the peaceful near rivers, and once again rivers started to flourish. The waters became clear once again. Life grew in the most beautiful ways. And when the rivers blossomed with that new life, Anahita emerged. The fighting had been killing her home, killing her. But the guardians brought everything she loved back to health. She personally thanked them introduced herself as one of the many water goddesses. And she joined the guardians in helping to protect her homelands. Eventually, the job grew to be almost uneventful. So she ventured out into farther lands, bringing water and life wherever she could.
~

53874805_350.png

I recently hatched two babies, and I would probably stick her with this one.
53958800_350.png
They both have wasp and scorpion, and I just love those two genes together!
mbl2fH5.png
[center][i]i’m about to try so hard for this boy ohmygod! not only does he have the same birthday as me, i am in love with his colors!![/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53419068] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/534191/53419068_350.png[/img] [/url] #53419068 @LadyChipmunk “Khmiloditee” [/center] [b]his lore:[/b] milo is a military brat. he’s been in the army since he was of age. of age meaning he was 10 and his parents shipped him off. he was a ratty, string bean of a kid. he was plucky and would always get into fights. he adored a certain fictional character for that same reason. he never looked up to anyone until he met his crew chief, who turned out to be from the same clan as he's in now. she was a slick coal mirror female who showed nobody mercy. he found that endearing. he did his best to be just like her and it paid off. he ended up being her right hand and was sent off to a different camp to train to be like her. a leader. after a few years, he came back and taught a certain kid by the name of cassie how to act properly, and not like the child she was. when he was ordered to go on a follow up to cassie's clan he was shook. he saw sergeant s there. what was her business here? "hey, sparrow." said cassie, to the sergeant. milo roughly grabbed her and told her off about using the chief's real name. sparrow immediately recognized him and grinned. "milo! welcome home, kid!" she spoke loudly as she sauntered over to him. "ease up off the girl, will ya?" he swiftly pulled away from cassie and stood at attention. "stand down. at ease, boy." he stood straight still and didn't dare look her in the eye. the smaller gaoler looked from milo to sparrow in confusion. why was sparrow acting like one of those army dudes that cassie met at camp? cassie stared milo up and down. "uhh, sparrow? is this dude okay?" [b]his role:[/b] he’s basically the warden. he cracks down on the bad and mischievous children. the hatchlings that act up and like to disobey. he treats them as if they are all enlisted and he's their drill master. everyone plays around with him and calls him "sarge" "chief" "boss" just to get on his nerves. he mumbles about how they better show him respect and he later thinks about it. 'were they undermining me? nah. they respect me.' he has to actually be strict with them and he loves it. it gives him a reason to use his outside voice, which he never could while he was at camp. he often times goes out onto the battle field with hunters, bowman, games masters, and the like. [b]his familiar:[/b] his familiar is a [item=venomous toridae] that used to be in the moats that they’d hop over during tryouts and run throughs. he got his now familiar, to actually have the other crocodile like animals stand down as he crossed over it. the guards and army veterans would stare at him in suspicion and he'd just smile the most annoying grin. vance was actually the warden's familiar and has a small scar covering his right eye. he was thrown into the moat when they head chief had passed on and no heir was available to take his pet. milo sees vance as the only friend he has. it's him and vance against the world. [b]his hobbies:[/b] he likes to workout and do macho man things! he also likes to pamper his pet toridae, vance, but no one needs to know about that. he also enjoys swimming with marina and taking diving lessons with her. she's the only gaoler in the clan who came swim like a fish. he knows what massages are, and he says that's a thing he won't admit to loving. not to anyone but his most trusted companion, sparrow. who just so happened to blab to cassie and cassie to everyone. he plays those little video games on his gameboy that is ancient now. when the kids and hatchlings showed him their collection of games he stood there staring. he washes vance sometimes and spends time individually washing his spikes making sure they look nice and sharp. [b]his mate:[/b] his mate is a pale white spots and cream colored fur. he loves her. calls her his girl and gets too defensive when others talk to her. cassie adores him too. she thinks that his inability to be gentle is concerning. that is until he has his own kids. he's the most kind and caring guy after that. mind you he's still a brat and acts as if he's the sergeant. which he technically still is. cassie was a rebellious teen he met as he had to train her. he had trouble sticking it to her and she found him fumbling while talking to her. she got away with pretty much anything and everyone noticed. when he was called out on it though, he'd just deny. he used to see her as inferior because that was kinda in his job, but he sees nobody higher than her now. [b]his offspring:[/b] his offspring is plentiful to say the least. cassie and him weren't able to have children for the first year that they tried. it left they both saddened and disheartened. when they prayed to the stormcatcher one night though, cassie paid extra attention to the details she read about online and performed each one down to the last point. cassie swore she felt a pang of sharpness in her stomach when they were done with the seance. next thing they knew, cassie had a nest full of five children. they were shocked, pun intended, to say the least. one time though, his kid slipped up and called him dad when they were training and got the scolding of their lifetime. as well as the occasional "milo" to get him riled up. they were gonna be the death of him. [img]https://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/progeny?body=85&bodygene=35&breed=17&element=5&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=91&tertgene=0&winggene=31&wings=85&auth=06acda86648825a3c5922b3b1fdda458ebb4a032&dummyext=prev.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/progeny?body=64&bodygene=31&breed=17&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=163&tertgene=31&winggene=31&wings=64&auth=126ea44a565e66ac52dafd3698f68824caa121a7&dummyext=prev.png[/img][img]https://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/progeny?body=64&bodygene=35&breed=17&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=163&tertgene=0&winggene=31&wings=164&auth=63825bc45152f97fcbf0480308160ff6fc01f28d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]his scry:[/b] his scry will most likely be the same. other than his underbelly. he’ll change it to to something more floofy. he likes fluffy things although it doesn’t seem professional in his opinion. i'd also change his stripes as i would love to see his kids have both tapir and striation. which he's cool with because hey, it doesn't matter how professional he is at this point. he's not in the military anymore and needs to lighten up. his kids think their dad looks so cool with his new weathered coat and striated colors. he has to try really hard to not be flattered. he shushes their compliments and they just laugh him off. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=64&bodygene=35&breed=17&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=85&tertgene=35&winggene=35&wings=61&auth=4faa9f381c2dc841ff8d6515bd489cda12e361a4&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [i]i'm going to get started on preparing more space for his offspring as soon as i get him! :D[/i]
i’m about to try so hard for this boy ohmygod! not only does he have the same birthday as me, i am in love with his colors!!

53419068_350.png

@LadyChipmunk
“Khmiloditee”

his lore: milo is a military brat. he’s been in the army since he was of age. of age meaning he was 10 and his parents shipped him off. he was a ratty, string bean of a kid. he was plucky and would always get into fights. he adored a certain fictional character for that same reason. he never looked up to anyone until he met his crew chief, who turned out to be from the same clan as he's in now. she was a slick coal mirror female who showed nobody mercy. he found that endearing. he did his best to be just like her and it paid off. he ended up being her right hand and was sent off to a different camp to train to be like her. a leader. after a few years, he came back and taught a certain kid by the name of cassie how to act properly, and not like the child she was. when he was ordered to go on a follow up to cassie's clan he was shook. he saw sergeant s there. what was her business here? "hey, sparrow." said cassie, to the sergeant. milo roughly grabbed her and told her off about using the chief's real name. sparrow immediately recognized him and grinned. "milo! welcome home, kid!" she spoke loudly as she sauntered over to him. "ease up off the girl, will ya?" he swiftly pulled away from cassie and stood at attention. "stand down. at ease, boy." he stood straight still and didn't dare look her in the eye. the smaller gaoler looked from milo to sparrow in confusion. why was sparrow acting like one of those army dudes that cassie met at camp? cassie stared milo up and down. "uhh, sparrow? is this dude okay?"

his role: he’s basically the warden. he cracks down on the bad and mischievous children. the hatchlings that act up and like to disobey. he treats them as if they are all enlisted and he's their drill master. everyone plays around with him and calls him "sarge" "chief" "boss" just to get on his nerves. he mumbles about how they better show him respect and he later thinks about it. 'were they undermining me? nah. they respect me.' he has to actually be strict with them and he loves it. it gives him a reason to use his outside voice, which he never could while he was at camp. he often times goes out onto the battle field with hunters, bowman, games masters, and the like.

his familiar: his familiar is a Venomous Toridae that used to be in the moats that they’d hop over during tryouts and run throughs. he got his now familiar, to actually have the other crocodile like animals stand down as he crossed over it. the guards and army veterans would stare at him in suspicion and he'd just smile the most annoying grin. vance was actually the warden's familiar and has a small scar covering his right eye. he was thrown into the moat when they head chief had passed on and no heir was available to take his pet. milo sees vance as the only friend he has. it's him and vance against the world.

his hobbies: he likes to workout and do macho man things! he also likes to pamper his pet toridae, vance, but no one needs to know about that. he also enjoys swimming with marina and taking diving lessons with her. she's the only gaoler in the clan who came swim like a fish. he knows what massages are, and he says that's a thing he won't admit to loving. not to anyone but his most trusted companion, sparrow. who just so happened to blab to cassie and cassie to everyone. he plays those little video games on his gameboy that is ancient now. when the kids and hatchlings showed him their collection of games he stood there staring. he washes vance sometimes and spends time individually washing his spikes making sure they look nice and sharp.

his mate: his mate is a pale white spots and cream colored fur. he loves her. calls her his girl and gets too defensive when others talk to her. cassie adores him too. she thinks that his inability to be gentle is concerning. that is until he has his own kids. he's the most kind and caring guy after that. mind you he's still a brat and acts as if he's the sergeant. which he technically still is. cassie was a rebellious teen he met as he had to train her. he had trouble sticking it to her and she found him fumbling while talking to her. she got away with pretty much anything and everyone noticed. when he was called out on it though, he'd just deny. he used to see her as inferior because that was kinda in his job, but he sees nobody higher than her now.

his offspring: his offspring is plentiful to say the least. cassie and him weren't able to have children for the first year that they tried. it left they both saddened and disheartened. when they prayed to the stormcatcher one night though, cassie paid extra attention to the details she read about online and performed each one down to the last point. cassie swore she felt a pang of sharpness in her stomach when they were done with the seance. next thing they knew, cassie had a nest full of five children. they were shocked, pun intended, to say the least. one time though, his kid slipped up and called him dad when they were training and got the scolding of their lifetime. as well as the occasional "milo" to get him riled up. they were gonna be the death of him.
progeny?body=85&bodygene=35&breed=17&element=5&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=91&tertgene=0&winggene=31&wings=85&auth=06acda86648825a3c5922b3b1fdda458ebb4a032&dummyext=prev.pngprogeny?body=64&bodygene=31&breed=17&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=163&tertgene=31&winggene=31&wings=64&auth=126ea44a565e66ac52dafd3698f68824caa121a7&dummyext=prev.pngprogeny?body=64&bodygene=35&breed=17&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=163&tertgene=0&winggene=31&wings=164&auth=63825bc45152f97fcbf0480308160ff6fc01f28d&dummyext=prev.png

his scry: his scry will most likely be the same. other than his underbelly. he’ll change it to to something more floofy. he likes fluffy things although it doesn’t seem professional in his opinion. i'd also change his stripes as i would love to see his kids have both tapir and striation. which he's cool with because hey, it doesn't matter how professional he is at this point. he's not in the military anymore and needs to lighten up. his kids think their dad looks so cool with his new weathered coat and striated colors. he has to try really hard to not be flattered. he shushes their compliments and they just laugh him off.
dragon?age=1&body=64&bodygene=35&breed=17&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=85&tertgene=35&winggene=35&wings=61&auth=4faa9f381c2dc841ff8d6515bd489cda12e361a4&dummyext=prev.png

i'm going to get started on preparing more space for his offspring as soon as i get him! :D
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
I also wanted to say that I want to donate a Gaoler from each of my current nests!
I got one of them (from each pair) from the original thread, and I'd love to give back!
I also wanted to say that I want to donate a Gaoler from each of my current nests!
I got one of them (from each pair) from the original thread, and I'd love to give back!
<3
<3
@Sativa We are always grateful for donations. Thank you!
@Sativa We are always grateful for donations. Thank you!
@Ladychipmunk I'd like to adopt this gorgeous male so that I can breed him and give back to this forum. ?? I'd also like to get him a mate. [b]I have a nest that has a couple of eggs on the way that I'd like to donate :3[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53349926] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/533500/53349926_350.png[/img]
@Ladychipmunk I'd like to adopt this gorgeous male so that I can breed him and give back to this forum. ?? I'd also like to get him a mate. I have a nest that has a couple of eggs on the way that I'd like to donate :3

53349926_350.png
TjHSR6r.gif
c8a92ff0-b106-11e9-8fbf-15144b5416fd.gif

CE9WWvL.png
@Ravendrake Astor is actually one of my personal gaolers, not part of the giveaway. PLease see the first page for links to available dragons. :)
@Ravendrake Astor is actually one of my personal gaolers, not part of the giveaway. PLease see the first page for links to available dragons. :)
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 68 69