Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2019
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33
Happy TC everyone!
Happy TC everyone!
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
4cafd385-2845-11e7-a327-257e8bae1a33.gif apUeZZ4.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png
@RiavaCornelia Yours: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/478625124149493770/605030544593387530/bZNkpqb.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/478625124149493770/605030580949745685/preview-image.png[/img] The only thing they have in common is the fact you both made male gaolers accents. The colours, the details, the concept even the art style are very different. It's a lighting fest. Of course most skins will have lighting on them :/ . Sorry you lost, but be mature about it instead of accusing other people of stealing art concepts.
@RiavaCornelia

Yours:
bZNkpqb.png

preview-image.png

The only thing they have in common is the fact you both made male gaolers accents. The colours, the details, the concept even the art style are very different. It's a lighting fest. Of course most skins will have lighting on them :/ .
Sorry you lost, but be mature about it instead of accusing other people of stealing art concepts.
17.png37.png90.png

Wavecrest Saturnalia

y6tbxWr.pngIRzboi3.pngNC2ceIo.pngSDTXnpH.png
ze8wEB3.png

Code:
ze8wEB3.png

Mistral Jamboree

FdXgviZ.pngAeYnAM6.pngIRkrlkr.pngRCD2mOL.png
QBZFjBr.png

Code:
QBZFjBr.png

Trickmurk Circus

qqLBHcq.pngMdpDO8d.pngit6GpCF.png3e94Gpa.png
tzdYBHr.png

Code:
tzdYBHr.png

Crystalline Gala

nx63yDs.pngTpQIr0g.png3do1AjF.pngOTXJQ9a.png
fBZO2yk.png

Code:
fBZO2yk.png

Rockbreaker's Ceremony

XfOE65H.pngnLWLaef.pngTf27638.png4FDQFf5.png
22kVsPK.png

Code:
22kVsPK.png

Riot of Rot

APe9ksa.pngCPXPWom.pnghwpOz43.pngE27J5Sp.png
DVcXRyP.png

Code:
DVcXRyP.png

Starfall Celebration

by8xXGb.pnggKPKkO8.pngjr6wBiA.png4oO1RBo.png
TjcrwIq.png

Code:
TjcrwIq.png

Flameforger's Festival

RZwWAC0.pngK5ou5OR.pngwIsYlqw.png78U0Gge.png
fdN4PVq.png

Code:
fdN4PVq.png

Thundercrack Carnivale

4B2NHT5.png39TxZGF.pngm7MUqYd.pngYsjbxG8.png
DQLlbOg.png

Code:
DQLlbOg.png

Brightshine Jubilee

3Z9d4pU.pngLasirx9.pngAhWKxlz.pngA28Svy9.png
Az39OYD.png

Code:
Az39OYD.png

All the Festivals

You heard right. This image rotater randomly displays one of the exisiting signatures.
You'll see something new everytime you refresh. I'll try to keep this link up to date with new sets.

Lichtdrache.gif

Code:
Lichtdrache.gif

Others

0Eukkgx.pngcxbFZBI.pngD4jazTx.pngt2lHNjZ.pngZ1OhMta.pngHDlVg7g.png2HZAytX.pngJc6ZU5D.pngqAOaXBj.pngGek4MgE.pngeGd50yb.pngEmDXb3p.pngKptxMMR.pngM5Uxne4.pngIHku0SS.pngC373QQQ.pngiXiHpnr.pngsaTxNdL.pngQtezsCP.png

Commissions & Requests

Commissions - CLOSED
Since some of you asked for it: I'll draw a single familiar/creature/Pokémon/etc.
Please keep in mind that the festival familiars will most likely arrive for their festivals. Let me know whether you want your commissioned adoptable to be free to use for everyone or not.

Requests - CLOSED
You can always make free suggestions if you want me to draw specific familiars for everyone to use. If there's enough interest and i have some spare time, i might add them as well!

Special Thanks

You can thank these amazing people for sponsoring adoptables or donating money. Thanks to them I can do what I love!

oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Frenkle
thatjubi
Marceline
NanamiChiaki
Kurayami
ViewtifulJen
Kattata
adorableAxolotl
CatkinStarchild
Texere
oooooooooooo Shakshun
SilverLanayru
ErwilMinsa
Druddigon8
Yara
Lyra531
EclipseStar
ClearLakes44
Reckless
OtterQueen

Pinglist

-0rangedragon -Kaitorubel -Nulume -Juri01 -Chiliphantump122 -Dreamcoyote -PoisonedTea -TheEmptyCity -SimFeetUnder -CrystalBones -Zenium -Reckless -RedlaSunShowers -AeonsMusings -Celine -genmoi -ScarletWolfsong -snickers629 -Anarthyan -Atzien -miirshroom -pooses -Gibby -Maegelcarwen -Kapara -rooty -Stormdragon -Vanitas -ClearLakes44 -Kissie -Nympharia -Luca20 -Yara -OpalDreams -nemodave -CatsAndMaths -Kiryn -Kpribbit -Perrydotto -BobEvans -Splatoon -Aiden -Maddiebird -rantothedevil -bcrush -kriski -Dest -BianchaJo -Autopsy -CircusCuties -Wolvenrose -SoulLugia11 -Crisp -Tigenki -FoolishRay -icecreamdude26 -Gardenie -ShiroiYoukai -Fellefan -ThornOfStorm130 -WeyrLeader -lovesnivy -PhoebeBird -KCDragons -Marceline -Cyrsei -Poppystar -Hyperbole -Xotis -ToothyApocalypse -absolmon -NicoleEirin -heartcrusher1 -WickedHorror -SilverLanayru -OpalSplash514 -StellarWing -Maximum4 -Syncogon -Dreamcoyote -Mriikel -GhostFromTheMoon -GrumpyCatlover -LucarioLand -Parda -Vistron -SoullessRogue -Ethras -Valthan -Tacodoodle -WolfSong -Decarnard -IcyNinetales -Zephyr23 -Minimum -Meda -lackingsanity -Suttungr -Sevenink -xXDarkeXx -Yanisha -Effervessa -Kibble -Yolindanne -Doggo -IamPainIamGod -ClawOfLife -koolkabe -jazzyjaz -Minxwolfie -TheTigersDen -Niya -Trippfaerie -somnomania -Airys -TheMathematician -MawkishMuse -ElecSquirrel10 -Alcina -AlexBleurose -Pasteluma -vulstal -joy1joy1 -MLSmith995 -Ookamiotoko -Animequeen -PositiveDragon -VodkaGhosts -sarcastickitten -freshpeachez -Anacapri -timetot -KyaruTheWriter -Evolution2 -Aquastargirl123 -kipinae -bellzan -sunsetfire -NanamiChiaki -Kattata -Broderick -DiamondNoodles -Arrakis -Exaltier -LittleRogue -Quinnigan -ShouLyon -Nydra -Vulqostrun -raiikyuu -Aquacoral -LilCipherz -Harbinger -NerdyBirdieLove -Pieeee -Thestoneofdoom -Lundlaeva -Lolschen -Cryptozoolo -kriskrossness -Starrlight -SimplePianist -rene92 -zzzhorses -CosmicSummer -Carnimirie -TalonOcharria -Myrrien -Forestglade -Icefire55 -Starmax -LeMuffinMaster -RoseyVaporeon -MissFortune17 -Ririterasu -Elysianibata -Beezadrella -Ellapinky -Rosie -Ellapinky -Jetfeather -Onikuma -WillowtheWisp -Geist

Last edited on Jun 21, 2017 11:17:05 by Lichtdrache
uk9aQ3a.pngxm3SUTd.pngqyXz5ux.png
Yay! The festival is here!

Happy Thundercrack everyone. Happy chest hunting!!
Yay! The festival is here!

Happy Thundercrack everyone. Happy chest hunting!!
hc7MLaK.png
happy thundercrack!!
happy thundercrack!!
:D
[emoji=lightning rune size=1]
add me on arknights
Weeee!! Happy Thundercrack!!
Weeee!! Happy Thundercrack!!
nN9WzJH.png
@Lostdaydreams male gaoler skin + the lightnings through whole body without BG. I made the skin and I can totally see the similarity of the lightnings. Im not upset that I didnt win, Im used to that. But this really made me angry... I know there are lots of artists that inspires by one idea of one person... Its really very common thing. But somehow this just made me sad... forget that, i need to just calm down...
@Lostdaydreams male gaoler skin + the lightnings through whole body without BG. I made the skin and I can totally see the similarity of the lightnings. Im not upset that I didnt win, Im used to that. But this really made me angry... I know there are lots of artists that inspires by one idea of one person... Its really very common thing. But somehow this just made me sad... forget that, i need to just calm down...
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
that familiar :0 <3
that familiar :0 <3
GIR.png
Yes! It's here! I love everything!

Edit: The familiar is so cute! It just looks so happy! I need many of these.
Yes! It's here! I love everything!

Edit: The familiar is so cute! It just looks so happy! I need many of these.
all pronouns +3 fr
happy TCC everyone!
happy TCC everyone!
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33