TOPIC | Breeding Request
1 2 3
@ProjectIcarus

That's not a problem at all
@ProjectIcarus

That's not a problem at all
tDeKDnH.png

@LightBreaker
Sure I'd be happy to help! Galactis is currently on cooldown and won't be able to breed for another 2 days though. How much do you think is reasonable for payment? I've never loaned out one of my dragons before so excuse me for not being familiar with how it works.
@LightBreaker
Sure I'd be happy to help! Galactis is currently on cooldown and won't be able to breed for another 2 days though. How much do you think is reasonable for payment? I've never loaned out one of my dragons before so excuse me for not being familiar with how it works.
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gifwater.gif1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
@NinjaBubbles @fwiflof

Hey there, I'm kinda new to this myself in regards to pricing so I spoke to one of my friends who had done this a few times. They suggested that you keep the remaining hatchlings as payment. I will let you work that out between yourselves. I only need one male with Navy/Navy/Cyan as I mentioned in my initial post. If you require more as payment I can offer up to 25kt each.
@NinjaBubbles @fwiflof

Hey there, I'm kinda new to this myself in regards to pricing so I spoke to one of my friends who had done this a few times. They suggested that you keep the remaining hatchlings as payment. I will let you work that out between yourselves. I only need one male with Navy/Navy/Cyan as I mentioned in my initial post. If you require more as payment I can offer up to 25kt each.
tDeKDnH.png

@LightBreaker
I'm fine with just keeping the leftover hatchlings. I will send over Galactis in two days once he is ready to breed. After that I would appreciate if you could keep me posted so I know when to expect him back.
@LightBreaker
I'm fine with just keeping the leftover hatchlings. I will send over Galactis in two days once he is ready to breed. After that I would appreciate if you could keep me posted so I know when to expect him back.
@NinjaBubbles

Navycross can't breed for 19 days so if you want you can hold off on sending him
@NinjaBubbles

Navycross can't breed for 19 days so if you want you can hold off on sending him
tDeKDnH.png

@LightBreaker
Alright I'll wait just ping me when you need him.
@LightBreaker
Alright I'll wait just ping me when you need him.
@LightBreaker
I can take any! That's not a problem to me. :)
I still wait for N.C ,lol.
@LightBreaker
I can take any! That's not a problem to me. :)
I still wait for N.C ,lol.
3gVUOnFaRSUphsGsCLvAu5.png1qwZSvn3yAjZMaBTyi5Iqm.png5Op0cChIcpNgegwTnOjuFl.png
@LightBreaker
N.C can breed!
@LightBreaker
N.C can breed!
3gVUOnFaRSUphsGsCLvAu5.png1qwZSvn3yAjZMaBTyi5Iqm.png5Op0cChIcpNgegwTnOjuFl.png
@NinjaBubbles
@fwiflof

When the two of you are ready you can send your dragons over~
Thank you again for helping
@NinjaBubbles