Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Wildlife Club [COME JOIN!]
1 2 3 4
[size=2]@Xionahri @Aetherna @dd2900 @MANGO123 @GalaxyGirl67 @Lapizooka @Prisoner319 @Kodama @Nebiros[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/8VWHBcq.jpg[/img] ------------------------------------ [center][color=burlywood][size=5][b]Daily Trivia[/b][/size][/color][/center] Every day a question will be posted and if you answer the question correctly you can win 5 raffle tickets, but you have to be the first to answer! Everyone who attempts to answer the question will get 1 ticket. [quote name =Trivia]What's the average lifespan of a kakapo in the wild?[/quote] [center][img]https://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.ngin.com/attachments/photo/4583/0519/paws_zps5e1c2581_large.png[/img][/center] [center][color=burlywood][size=5][b]Daily Wildlife Facts[/b][/size][/color][/center] [b]Wednesday - 7/24/19[/b] - [b][color=Burlywood]The heart of a shrimp is located in its head![/color][/b] [center][b]A reminder that the raffle is open! The ticket price is 1kt/g per ticket.[/b][/center]
@Xionahri @Aetherna @dd2900 @MANGO123 @GalaxyGirl67 @Lapizooka @Prisoner319 @Kodama @Nebiros

8VWHBcq.jpg
Daily Trivia

Every day a question will be posted and if you answer the question correctly you can win 5 raffle tickets, but you have to be the first to answer! Everyone who attempts to answer the question will get 1 ticket.

Trivia wrote:
What's the average lifespan of a kakapo in the wild?
paws_zps5e1c2581_large.png
Daily Wildlife Facts

Wednesday - 7/24/19 - The heart of a shrimp is located in its head!
A reminder that the raffle is open! The ticket price is 1kt/g per ticket.

nWFhmK4.jpg
@Waddwillow

60 years.
@Waddwillow

60 years.
@Xionahri
Yes! Up to 95 in captivity (I think) and around 60 in the wild! 5 tickets added. :)
@Xionahri
Yes! Up to 95 in captivity (I think) and around 60 in the wild! 5 tickets added. :)
nWFhmK4.jpg
[size=2]@Xionahri @Aetherna @dd2900 @MANGO123 @GalaxyGirl67 @Lapizooka @Prisoner319 @Kodama @Nebiros @Shiram [/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/8VWHBcq.jpg[/img] ------------------------------------ [center][color=burlywood][size=5][b]Daily Trivia[/b][/size][/color][/center] Every day a question will be posted and if you answer the question correctly you can win 5 raffle tickets, but you have to be the first to answer! Everyone who attempts to answer the question will get 1 ticket. [quote name =Trivia]The kakapo is the only species of parrot that cannot ______.(fill in the blank)[/quote] [center][img]https://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.ngin.com/attachments/photo/4583/0519/paws_zps5e1c2581_large.png[/img][/center] [center][color=burlywood][size=5][b]Daily Wildlife Facts[/b][/size][/color][/center] [b]Thursday - 7/25/19[/b] - [b][color=Burlywood]An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.[/color][/b] [center][b]A reminder that the raffle is open! The ticket price is 1kt/g per ticket.[/b][/center]
@Xionahri @Aetherna @dd2900 @MANGO123 @GalaxyGirl67 @Lapizooka @Prisoner319 @Kodama @Nebiros @Shiram

8VWHBcq.jpg
Daily Trivia

Every day a question will be posted and if you answer the question correctly you can win 5 raffle tickets, but you have to be the first to answer! Everyone who attempts to answer the question will get 1 ticket.

Trivia wrote:
The kakapo is the only species of parrot that cannot ______.(fill in the blank)
Daily Wildlife Facts

Thursday - 7/25/19 - An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
A reminder that the raffle is open! The ticket price is 1kt/g per ticket.

nWFhmK4.jpg
@waddwillow fly!
@waddwillow fly!
+3 Flight rising time
Yya65zH.png sNz2pxJ.pngYya65zH.png cats by dovalore
it can't fly! @waddwillow
it can't fly! @waddwillow
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
@Lapizooka
Correct! 5 tickets added.

@dd2900
You weren't the first to answer correctly, but you still get a ticket. :)
@Lapizooka
Correct! 5 tickets added.

@dd2900
You weren't the first to answer correctly, but you still get a ticket. :)
nWFhmK4.jpg
[size=2]@Xionahri @Aetherna @dd2900 @MANGO123 @GalaxyGirl67 @Lapizooka @Prisoner319 @Kodama @Nebiros @Shiram [/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/8VWHBcq.jpg[/img] ------------------------------------ [center][color=burlywood][size=5][b]Daily Trivia[/b][/size][/color][/center] Every day a question will be posted and if you answer the question correctly you can win 5 raffle tickets, but you have to be the first to answer! Everyone who attempts to answer the question will get 1 ticket. [quote name =Trivia]How often do kakapos breed?[/quote] [center][img]https://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.ngin.com/attachments/photo/4583/0519/paws_zps5e1c2581_large.png[/img][/center] [center][color=burlywood][size=5][b]Daily Wildlife Facts[/b][/size][/color][/center] [b]Thursday - 7/25/19[/b] - [b][color=Burlywood]Koalas can sleep up to 22 hours a day![/color][/b] [center][b]A reminder that the raffle is open!The ticket price is 1kt/g per ticket. [i][b]TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO PURCHASE RAFFLE TICKETS AND ENTER ANY CONTESTS! [/b][/i][/b][/center] *I apologize for no trivia yesterday, I was very busy and it's somewhat difficult running this by myself. We're still looking for admins!
@Xionahri @Aetherna @dd2900 @MANGO123 @GalaxyGirl67 @Lapizooka @Prisoner319 @Kodama @Nebiros @Shiram

8VWHBcq.jpg
Daily Trivia

Trivia wrote:
How often do kakapos breed?
Daily Wildlife Facts

Thursday - 7/25/19 - Koalas can sleep up to 22 hours a day!
A reminder that the raffle is open!The ticket price is 1kt/g per ticket. TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO PURCHASE RAFFLE TICKETS AND ENTER ANY CONTESTS!

*I apologize for no trivia yesterday, I was very busy and it's somewhat difficult running this by myself. We're still looking for admins!

nWFhmK4.jpg
@waddwillow

once a year
@waddwillow

once a year
4WmwDza.png Call me Ash! (she/her)
+2 FR time
Don’t be scared to talk to me! I love meeting new people!
@Prisoner319
That's incorrect, sorry! You still get a ticket though!
@Prisoner319
That's incorrect, sorry! You still get a ticket though!
nWFhmK4.jpg
1 2 3 4