Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] The Hivemind
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 159 160
@Keldi @DarkOverLight hi, i'm just contacting you both since i work on the hivemind registry but if you need any changes made please fill out another form and mark the changes under 'additional changes' thank you!
@Keldi @DarkOverLight hi, i'm just contacting you both since i work on the hivemind registry but if you need any changes made please fill out another form and mark the changes under 'additional changes' thank you!
34k8ssH.png viola. 23. they/them.
hobbyanime & oc liker
May I have another server invite? For some reason I was removed from it. I've not broken any rules as far as I know so i'm not sure if I was inactive for too long or something else. ;w;
May I have another server invite? For some reason I was removed from it. I've not broken any rules as far as I know so i'm not sure if I was inactive for too long or something else. ;w;
@/void404 Hi, I'm one of the server mods! Don't worry, you didn't do anything wrong - we just pruned the server the other night and people that didn't post in a special channel keeping track of who was active were removed from the server. That said, you and anybody else who got kicked during the pruning can absolutely rejoin! I'll PM you an invite. [emoji=gaoler happy size=2]
@/void404 Hi, I'm one of the server mods! Don't worry, you didn't do anything wrong - we just pruned the server the other night and people that didn't post in a special channel keeping track of who was active were removed from the server.

That said, you and anybody else who got kicked during the pruning can absolutely rejoin! I'll PM you an invite.
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
@Madrigalism Thank you! I was so worried I unintentionally broke rules, thank you so much for the reinvinte!
@Madrigalism Thank you! I was so worried I unintentionally broke rules, thank you so much for the reinvinte!
@Madrigalism Could I have another invite as well? Seems like I got booted in the prune as well. I know I'm not super active but I still like the server and usually just lurks.
@Madrigalism Could I have another invite as well? Seems like I got booted in the prune as well. I know I'm not super active but I still like the server and usually just lurks.
alWiqh6.png
@Hraesvelgr Of course! Just a moment, I'm on mobile so it'll take a sec.
@Hraesvelgr Of course! Just a moment, I'm on mobile so it'll take a sec.
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
Heya, quick question- if I bred two of my drones, yet the offspirings' color scheme didn't end up XXX/XXY, are the kids drones like their parents? Or descendants?
Heya, quick question- if I bred two of my drones, yet the offspirings' color scheme didn't end up XXX/XXY, are the kids drones like their parents? Or descendants?
put dispenser here.
@8BitDeer The kids would be descendants if they don't meet the qualifications for a drone.
@8BitDeer The kids would be descendants if they don't meet the qualifications for a drone.
@Madrigalism
May I have another server invite as well, please? I'm hoping trying to be at least semi-active around a few communities again, and this is one of my favorites. Thanks and sorry for the bother! :)
@Madrigalism
May I have another server invite as well, please? I'm hoping trying to be at least semi-active around a few communities again, and this is one of my favorites. Thanks and sorry for the bother! :)
77696944_QykUN2hTzlQMCkD.png
@LittleMoons Sure thing, and you're not a bother at all! I'll PM you an invite.

And @8BitDeer @KrazKitKat they would only be descendants if they were the offspring of a drone and a dragon. I'm not completely sure what they'd be, that question is best for @M42, but they'd definitely be some kind of glitch.
@LittleMoons Sure thing, and you're not a bother at all! I'll PM you an invite.

And @8BitDeer @KrazKitKat they would only be descendants if they were the offspring of a drone and a dragon. I'm not completely sure what they'd be, that question is best for @M42, but they'd definitely be some kind of glitch.
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 159 160