Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Soft Breeze Hatchery- [On Hiatus]
1 2 ... 182 183 184 185 186 ... 189 190
Hi, could I get Dragon #2 Orchid/Abyss/Lapis and name him Darryl please?
Hi, could I get Dragon #2 Orchid/Abyss/Lapis and name him Darryl please?
Help edit the Flight Rising page on Fanlore!
@marienine
Sure! He's been sent~
@marienine
Sure! He's been sent~
GENERAL: @AkemiMelon @NovaBlu @PhoenixFlight00 @Kael1030 @SkylaDownfall12 @KillerSquid @NotAFurryOwO @Jyyynxx @Scenario @BlizzNya @Arnine @Silphion @PansyBerryx @Aoji @KittyKissed @Theophilus @NanoMachina @xoHypnos @Kileycat1536 @HarukiiTheWolf @8LadyLoki8 @Loreka @Crimsonpixie @SerenaOfTheMoon @IndineWestepa @squishymochi @FAIRYTAIL4LIFE @Sincerity11 @FallenAkito @palealien @Kdragon @Comandrake @ArianaX @MysticalOnyx @BottledLightning @Fingerpaint @Xayxayx @OnionOwl @PrincessYue @Foxinaitor @laurea @Rainilith @GalenLeBeux @dreadlord @firanziavice @RK0Luna @LionHeart27 @MagickWriter @HolyShipper @ViolentViolet @WoofyLee

Coatls: @Pastelpaint @Lacy
Imp, Spiral, Coatl: @sp580s
Imp, Coatl: @Asterodea

Early update with two of my own dragons and eight from AkemiMelon! They have more coatls in their lair that are up for adoption under the tab 'Flight school'. Just let me know which one you want and they're yours. :)
GENERAL: @AkemiMelon @NovaBlu @PhoenixFlight00 @Kael1030 @SkylaDownfall12 @KillerSquid @NotAFurryOwO @Jyyynxx @Scenario @BlizzNya @Arnine @Silphion @PansyBerryx @Aoji @KittyKissed @Theophilus @NanoMachina @xoHypnos @Kileycat1536 @HarukiiTheWolf @8LadyLoki8 @Loreka @Crimsonpixie @SerenaOfTheMoon @IndineWestepa @squishymochi @FAIRYTAIL4LIFE @Sincerity11 @FallenAkito @palealien @Kdragon @Comandrake @ArianaX @MysticalOnyx @BottledLightning @Fingerpaint @Xayxayx @OnionOwl @PrincessYue @Foxinaitor @laurea @Rainilith @GalenLeBeux @dreadlord @firanziavice @RK0Luna @LionHeart27 @MagickWriter @HolyShipper @ViolentViolet @WoofyLee

Coatls: @Pastelpaint @Lacy
Imp, Spiral, Coatl: @sp580s
Imp, Coatl: @Asterodea

Early update with two of my own dragons and eight from AkemiMelon! They have more coatls in their lair that are up for adoption under the tab 'Flight school'. Just let me know which one you want and they're yours. :)
@BreezyBubble I'd like to adopt Dragon #18 please! I would name them Emerald!
@BreezyBubble I'd like to adopt Dragon #18 please! I would name them Emerald!
@WoofyLee
Of course, sent!
@WoofyLee
Of course, sent!
@breezybubble
Could I pls have Evergreen? Thx
@breezybubble
Could I pls have Evergreen? Thx
Thank you!
Thank you!
Help edit the Flight Rising page on Fanlore!
I would love dragon #10!
I would love dragon #10!
Dragons am I right
@FAIRYTAIL4LIFE
Sure, she's on the way!

@katha053
What would you like to name her?
@FAIRYTAIL4LIFE
Sure, she's on the way!

@katha053
What would you like to name her?
@BreezyBubble Connie! <3