Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Many, Many Morphologies
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 88 89
FINALLY
FINALLY
Only hosting one nest at a time right now, school is keeping me busy.

JvUa9ma.png
ykMZ9ER.png
eWIwatT.png
3B15OeM.png
Earth-Network.png qbj5aU6.gif Wvxp6J9.png
I'm excited about these, especially saving scries. l no longer need to manually save them and link in my dragons bios anymore
I'm excited about these, especially saving scries. l no longer need to manually save them and link in my dragons bios anymore
A Clan between domains and gods, The Starwound clan (Arcane/Plague) http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=outbound&loc=http://the-lorebrary.wikia.com/wiki/StarWound_Clan[img][/img]8e0286da716b.png
[img][/img]dfc5c2959c84.png
Oh!

This is neat, I keep adding their future scry to my dragons description but now I can just toss them all in there instead ^__^ (and see them in their apparel to boot, not that I do much of that to begin with, but meh, I have a few)
Oh!

This is neat, I keep adding their future scry to my dragons description but now I can just toss them all in there instead ^__^ (and see them in their apparel to boot, not that I do much of that to begin with, but meh, I have a few)
7258804ae2f2ebf17e0f9ca189ad072b.png
Wow, this is actually cool. Great job, staff
Wow, this is actually cool. Great job, staff
JpR0fLu.png
Oh nooooo, this is going to make not hoarding Gen1s so much more difficult,,,

But in all seriousness, bless this quality of life update ;w; It's even saving some dragons I initially wasn't sure about!
Oh nooooo, this is going to make not hoarding Gen1s so much more difficult,,,

But in all seriousness, bless this quality of life update ;w; It's even saving some dragons I initially wasn't sure about!
unknown.png
*Shade|they/he|27|FR+3*
This is actually a QOL improvement that I didn't think I needed until now.
This is actually a QOL improvement that I didn't think I needed until now.
If you're trying to get my attention in the forums, please @ me!
AAAAAA I'm so excited!
AAAAAA I'm so excited!
CQHfGMh.png
Omgawwwd yes THANK YOUUUUUUU
Omgawwwd yes THANK YOUUUUUUU
FOR STEAL A DRAGON GAMES PLEASE CHOOSE FROM MY HIBERNAL DEN!

tbWjxrJ.jpg
:O Loving this!!! This is amazing and I'm totally not going to save all of them and never be able to breed them all, nope, not at all XD
:O Loving this!!! This is amazing and I'm totally not going to save all of them and never be able to breed them all, nope, not at all XD

AkOZ5Yr.pngnSTdg6R.pngflDElsB.png

QxphrKe.png4s6Iakb.pngkFfQCmO.png
This is that thing I've needed for years now, without actually knowing I needed it. Saving scries? finally! Wow, this makes me really really happy haha
This is that thing I've needed for years now, without actually knowing I needed it. Saving scries? finally! Wow, this makes me really really happy haha
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 88 89