Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Blossom Raffle - Winner Announced
1 2 3 4 5 6
Oh my goodness, Teddy is gorgeous! Thank you for being so generous! It's a shame blossom is so expensive, it's such an amazing gene aaaa
Could I get 8 tickets please? (7.5kt and 5g ^^) I'll send a CR!
Oh my goodness, Teddy is gorgeous! Thank you for being so generous! It's a shame blossom is so expensive, it's such an amazing gene aaaa
Could I get 8 tickets please? (7.5kt and 5g ^^) I'll send a CR!
@Skylurk I've added you to the general pinglist which means you will be pinged for all hatches/pairs including blossom gaolers (I have three blossom pairs so far but planning more). You mentioned being added to the blossom pinglist but I don't have a just blossom pinglist and to get the free five you have to be a full pinglist member (I've amended my original post here to include the word general as I guess it wasn't clear, my bad). I will put you down for 10 tickets for now, let me know if you would prefer to stick with 5 and I will remove you from the pinglist, or if you would prefer to stay on the pinglist then let me know and I will leave as is at 10. Sorry for any confusion! :-)

@Wowzers I've added you to the pinglist and added your 17 total tickets, Thanks :-)

@Jessco1 Processed your 5 thank you :-)

@Nemibirb I've added you to the pinglist and added your 20 total tickets, thank You :-)

@FreakingHolmes Added your 1 thanks :-)

@Viivie Added your 8 tickets thank you :-)

@MoonlitCacti Added your ticket thank you :-)

@Skylurk I've added you to the general pinglist which means you will be pinged for all hatches/pairs including blossom gaolers (I have three blossom pairs so far but planning more). You mentioned being added to the blossom pinglist but I don't have a just blossom pinglist and to get the free five you have to be a full pinglist member (I've amended my original post here to include the word general as I guess it wasn't clear, my bad). I will put you down for 10 tickets for now, let me know if you would prefer to stick with 5 and I will remove you from the pinglist, or if you would prefer to stay on the pinglist then let me know and I will leave as is at 10. Sorry for any confusion! :-)

@Wowzers I've added you to the pinglist and added your 17 total tickets, Thanks :-)

@Jessco1 Processed your 5 thank you :-)

@Nemibirb I've added you to the pinglist and added your 20 total tickets, thank You :-)

@FreakingHolmes Added your 1 thanks :-)

@Viivie Added your 8 tickets thank you :-)

@MoonlitCacti Added your ticket thank you :-)

newsigniture2.png
Hahaha, I'll be broke but this is soooo worth it! Sending payment via CR for 5 tickets, and claiming the bonus 5 for the general pinglist, (10 total) please ^^
Hahaha, I'll be broke but this is soooo worth it! Sending payment via CR for 5 tickets, and claiming the bonus 5 for the general pinglist, (10 total) please ^^
image0.gif
@HerCosmosComplex

I'm glad you added me to the general pinglist! Thank you so much! =)
@HerCosmosComplex

I'm glad you added me to the general pinglist! Thank you so much! =)
T3u4zFz.png
Thanks Skylurk I've updated :)

@Animonster I've added your 10 tickets thank you :-)
Thanks Skylurk I've updated :)

@Animonster I've added your 10 tickets thank you :-)
newsigniture2.png
Sending for four more tickets!
Sending for four more tickets!
mbl2fH5.png
Could I get 5 tickets please?
I’ll send the treasure over now
Thanks!
Could I get 5 tickets please?
I’ll send the treasure over now
Thanks!
sending payment for 8 tickets!
sending payment for 8 tickets!
Sending over the gems for two tickets!!
Sending over the gems for two tickets!!
I've added your 5 @JimPickens thanks :-)

Hey @Quaillybirb thanks for entering! I've added your 8 and with the pinglist bonus your total is 13 tickets :-)

@Bluemice Thanks I've added you for 2 tickets :-)
I've added your 5 @JimPickens thanks :-)

Hey @Quaillybirb thanks for entering! I've added your 8 and with the pinglist bonus your total is 13 tickets :-)

@Bluemice Thanks I've added you for 2 tickets :-)
newsigniture2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6