Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | dragon shapeshifters (interest check)
1 2 3
Sounds interesting. I would love to participate.
Sounds interesting. I would love to participate.
This sound really interessting, and I would love to join. But hen you say GoT, do you mean like war and death?
This sound really interessting, and I would love to join. But hen you say GoT, do you mean like war and death?
pI4lIQJ.gif
Snow will fall on the snow that has fallen.
@mitelia by mentioning got i just meant that sort of medieval/high fantasy setting.
@mitelia by mentioning got i just meant that sort of medieval/high fantasy setting.
If this is still a thing I'm interested!
If this is still a thing I'm interested!
I haven't watched game of throne's yet, but i've been wanting to and to be honest i've fallen in love with Daenerys Targaryen before even watching the show. I admit that I've watched her scenes in the show enough to understand her character

Besides that, I'd love to participate in this rp if you make it, and if you ever need help i can totally do that!
I haven't watched game of throne's yet, but i've been wanting to and to be honest i've fallen in love with Daenerys Targaryen before even watching the show. I admit that I've watched her scenes in the show enough to understand her character

Besides that, I'd love to participate in this rp if you make it, and if you ever need help i can totally do that!
You may call me Zale. This name is from 4-5 years ago when I was young and stupid, so please disregard it. Returning to the site after about a 4 year break. Trying to adjust to everything is new. Please be patient!
Sounds like a really cool idea I just finished the first book of GoT and it sounds like if this rp happens it could be really interesting
Sounds like a really cool idea I just finished the first book of GoT and it sounds like if this rp happens it could be really interesting
6UvQBco.png
i'm interested! feel free to ping or pm me if you want any help setting up or plotting.
i'm interested! feel free to ping or pm me if you want any help setting up or plotting.
collecting tumblr_inline_mqfvdnCv0w1qz4rgp.gifs
This look pretty interesting and i would love to join it. just PM me if you do it
This look pretty interesting and i would love to join it. just PM me if you do it
This sounds really neat! I've only seen a bit of the show, but it doesn't seem like that would be an issue?
This sounds really neat! I've only seen a bit of the show, but it doesn't seem like that would be an issue?
This sounds like lots of fun~ Count me in!
If this becomes a thing could you please PM me?
This sounds like lots of fun~ Count me in!
If this becomes a thing could you please PM me?
1 2 3