Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Raven's Sketches! "Hiatus"
1 2
@EpsiWire

Okay!! Got it
@EpsiWire

Okay!! Got it
@Ravennory

Sweet thanks!! ^^ (oh duh right, sorry, forgot to ask lol, could he also be shaded, too, please?)

And would you like me to send a CR/PM now? And half or full payment? :>>
@Ravennory

Sweet thanks!! ^^ (oh duh right, sorry, forgot to ask lol, could he also be shaded, too, please?)

And would you like me to send a CR/PM now? And half or full payment? :>>
» Nova / Nils
» He/They
» MST FR +1
» Multi-Fandom Nerd
21038569_a313BP44LVBxATC.png water.gif 42638953_KYSbKVEj5Lm9ZT3.gif
@EpsiWire

Sure! Half payment, please!
@EpsiWire

Sure! Half payment, please!
@Ravennory of course!
I would like her to be drawn with long, smooth brown hair that has redhead (or just "red"? I never know - English is not my native language!) reflects, (it's a little like ginger lol if you can't do that then make her hair just brown or red(head?)) :>

About her personality (so that you can better choose her expression and pose) she is a very sociable girl, always smiling, extrovert etc :>
Oh and I let you choose her clothes if you accept to draw her!
@Ravennory of course!
I would like her to be drawn with long, smooth brown hair that has redhead (or just "red"? I never know - English is not my native language!) reflects, (it's a little like ginger lol if you can't do that then make her hair just brown or red(head?)) :>

About her personality (so that you can better choose her expression and pose) she is a very sociable girl, always smiling, extrovert etc :>
Oh and I let you choose her clothes if you accept to draw her!
C4HAOhr.gif
@KristalNoodles

Oh, sure I'll accept! I'm not that great with clothes though, heh. I usually have characters set in medieval times.
@KristalNoodles

Oh, sure I'll accept! I'm not that great with clothes though, heh. I usually have characters set in medieval times.
@Ravennory Nice :D I'll send half of the payment rn and the other half when the art is done if it's okay to you!
Then you can draw her with a dress, or idk, something cute :0
@Ravennory Nice :D I'll send half of the payment rn and the other half when the art is done if it's okay to you!
Then you can draw her with a dress, or idk, something cute :0
C4HAOhr.gif
@KristalNoodles

Okay!
@KristalNoodles

Okay!
1 2