Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swipp is currently doing trash for gold!
Swipp's trade (i.e. the one that doesn't cost gold) is currently 9 Broken Bottles for 1 Penny Jar. I had a few hundred of those, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Go swap useless things for money things!
Swipp's trade (i.e. the one that doesn't cost gold) is currently 9 Broken Bottles for 1 Penny Jar. I had a few hundred of those, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Go swap useless things for money things!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2715032
This is an idea I had for an ancient Nocturne-esque breed that's a nest cuckoo. Basically, every time you make a nest, you have a small chance of a gen 1 Cuckoo egg turning up, or a non-gen-1 hatchling that mimics the nest's parents. Like the idea? Don't like it? Have some input? Let me know! Editing the main post in response to feedback.
Haha thanks! Just made a lil bit of cash!
Haha thanks! Just made a lil bit of cash!
Thanks for letting us know! I made 4400t [emoji=nocturne happy size=2]
Thanks for letting us know! I made 4400t
FooterAds.gif
thank you for your post! I never find those trades myself, but reminders like these are very helpful :)
thank you for your post! I never find those trades myself, but reminders like these are very helpful :)
Gy5sOWI.png
Tyty, I did a swippy swap
Tyty, I did a swippy swap
3u37mIB.png
A friend of mine let me know about it, I'm just passing that on. I got 6400t, so I'm happy!
A friend of mine let me know about it, I'm just passing that on. I got 6400t, so I'm happy!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2715032
This is an idea I had for an ancient Nocturne-esque breed that's a nest cuckoo. Basically, every time you make a nest, you have a small chance of a gen 1 Cuckoo egg turning up, or a non-gen-1 hatchling that mimics the nest's parents. Like the idea? Don't like it? Have some input? Let me know! Editing the main post in response to feedback.
I've been hoarding stacks of glass for this very moment. Thank you for your service.
I've been hoarding stacks of glass for this very moment. Thank you for your service.
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

Thanks for the heads up. I had a ton of stacks of Broken Bottles waiting for this trade. I managed to get 56 Broken Penny Jars in the last 2.5 minutes and still have 3 stacks of Broken Bottles left.
Thanks for the heads up. I had a ton of stacks of Broken Bottles waiting for this trade. I managed to get 56 Broken Penny Jars in the last 2.5 minutes and still have 3 stacks of Broken Bottles left.
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg