Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ivoryandgold's art shoppe~[CLOSED]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@ivoryandgold could you pinglist me please? Thank you!
@ivoryandgold could you pinglist me please? Thank you!
art shop|he/it/they
QhNru0g.png
May I be on your pinglist? I'd love to get some chibi! :D
May I be on your pinglist? I'd love to get some chibi! :D
OOIa5x2.png
Add to pinglist please and thank you!
Add to pinglist please and thank you!
vv6mCnH.png [Miir /+1 FR time / joined:7/21/15]
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/yGFKYM0.png[/img][/center] [center] [size=4] Hello All! [/size] [/center] [center]I'm back from my hiatus and hoping to get this art shop up and running again! As of now, all prices and rules are the same as before. There are currently 8 slots open (3 fr currency and 5 USD) but if you don't get a slot don't worry too much, as I anticipate high turnover time (yay no classes this summer, I have so much free time!) and will ping again once more slots open up :) [/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/yGFKYM0.png[/img][/center] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/eecb8d423cda5349060a143c3d4a7e89/tumblr_pv64hy3McI1x73ulbo1_500.png[/img] [size=2] @theravensheflys @Godot @ishoji @bergentruckung @Aahzmatic @tiramosu @Cryptic @Rochambeau @zevriel @Fink @Tarere @Weapon @Moavi @SilverFoxDemon @chefsquirrel999 @Dittles @ArtsyAlraune @SilverDeath @catchingadri @Praedyth @mossyaki @Xairathan @Kitto @adomaniia @wintercovers @bichokun @exeidur @Unicorniss @synicals @Imani @heavylobster @porifra @Lithiarch @Mazurkas @zenyattas @Luunai @Fujo @Phaerie @CuQuoise @eieru @ArtsyDragon7 @Valishtu @Miirim [/size] (if you'd like to be removed from the pinglist just let me know!)
yGFKYM0.png
Hello All!
I'm back from my hiatus and hoping to get this art shop up and running again! As of now, all prices and rules are the same as before.

There are currently 8 slots open (3 fr currency and 5 USD) but if you don't get a slot don't worry too much, as I anticipate high turnover time (yay no classes this summer, I have so much free time!) and will ping again once more slots open up :)
yGFKYM0.png
tumblr_pv64hy3McI1x73ulbo1_500.png

@theravensheflys @Godot @ishoji @bergentruckung @Aahzmatic @tiramosu @Cryptic @Rochambeau @zevriel @Fink @Tarere @Weapon @Moavi @SilverFoxDemon @chefsquirrel999 @Dittles @ArtsyAlraune @SilverDeath @catchingadri @Praedyth @mossyaki @Xairathan @Kitto @adomaniia @wintercovers @bichokun @exeidur @Unicorniss @synicals @Imani @heavylobster @porifra @Lithiarch @Mazurkas @zenyattas @Luunai @Fujo @Phaerie @CuQuoise @eieru @ArtsyDragon7 @Valishtu @Miirim

(if you'd like to be removed from the pinglist just let me know!)
rKk4g3H.jpg
@ivoryandgold - I'd love to snag 2 FR currency slots if I can!
@ivoryandgold - I'd love to snag 2 FR currency slots if I can!
Sketchbook Thread
I'd like to snag an FR slot as well if I can! @ivoryandgold Your art is incredible.
I'd like to snag an FR slot as well if I can! @ivoryandgold Your art is incredible.
@ivoryandgold
Can I grab a usd slot for 2 chibis?
@ivoryandgold
Can I grab a usd slot for 2 chibis?
tumblr_o2d9paZJqu1ubactuo1_400.png
@Blot
You can! pm with what you'd like and some reference pics if you've got 'em :)

@Noelysm
Thank you :) I've added you to the second fr slot- pm me with any references and what kind of commission you're getting (headshot/fullbody/etc)

@Unicorniss
Hello, OF COURSE! pm me with who you want (I'll give you my paypal email again ^^)
@Blot
You can! pm with what you'd like and some reference pics if you've got 'em :)

@Noelysm
Thank you :) I've added you to the second fr slot- pm me with any references and what kind of commission you're getting (headshot/fullbody/etc)

@Unicorniss
Hello, OF COURSE! pm me with who you want (I'll give you my paypal email again ^^)
rKk4g3H.jpg
@Aurrunen

You've got the last one!

dm me with what you want (chibi/headshot/etc) and any character references- It's almost midnight where I am so I may not respond until tomorrow morning but you've got a slot :)
@Aurrunen

You've got the last one!

dm me with what you want (chibi/headshot/etc) and any character references- It's almost midnight where I am so I may not respond until tomorrow morning but you've got a slot :)
rKk4g3H.jpg
@ivoryandgold hello! do you have a waitlist for fr slots, and if so, could i be on it? and, if not - could i grab a usd slot? thank you so much!!
@ivoryandgold hello! do you have a waitlist for fr slots, and if so, could i be on it? and, if not - could i grab a usd slot? thank you so much!!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23