Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level 23 Baldwin Cauldron -Open-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
bump
bump
VzE0xQk.pngdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTU8bHCP.gifRkW1SLV.gif4yNzYyZ.gif Spearmint.png
@CosmicAnomalies Hi! Would you be up to brewing me two capsule genes, please?
@CosmicAnomalies Hi! Would you be up to brewing me two capsule genes, please?
[center]@padfoot6 Absolutely! Just send over the required materials and I will start it ASAP [item=Tertiary Gene: Capsule] Total for two of the capsule genes are the materials below: 220,000T reasure Silver Muck x6 Grey Slime x4 Orange Sludge x8 Yellow Ooze x6 Reinforced Glass Beaker x2
@padfoot6

Absolutely! Just send over the required materials and I will start it ASAP

Tertiary Gene: Capsule
Total for two of the capsule genes are the materials below:
220,000T reasure
Silver Muck x6
Grey Slime x4
Orange Sludge x8
Yellow Ooze x6
Reinforced Glass Beaker x2
VzE0xQk.pngdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTU8bHCP.gifRkW1SLV.gif4yNzYyZ.gif Spearmint.png
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
@CosmicAnomalies

any chance you could add me to the waitlist for 20 items melted down?
@CosmicAnomalies

any chance you could add me to the waitlist for 20 items melted down?
@yall

Absolutely! What items will you have me be melting?
@yall

Absolutely! What items will you have me be melting?
@CosmicAnomalies

it'll be 20 trilobite fossils to melt into sludge. thanks! =)
@CosmicAnomalies

it'll be 20 trilobite fossils to melt into sludge. thanks! =)
@yall

Waiting on the materials and treasure and then I can start melting :)
@yall

Waiting on the materials and treasure and then I can start melting :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10