Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] Milky Tea Patisserie: Big Batch!
1 2 ... 262 263 264 265 266 ... 982 983
@kaidareth may i snag meringue pls ahh
@kaidareth may i snag meringue pls ahh
@keithkogane

I sent him over! I also think you qualify for the collectors too!
@keithkogane

I sent him over! I also think you qualify for the collectors too!
naRq7qn.png
@Kaidareth

May I be added on your pinglist? I keep checking your hatchery every now and then, and there are some pairings I really don't wanna miss a hatchling from :'D
@Kaidareth

May I be added on your pinglist? I keep checking your hatchery every now and then, and there are some pairings I really don't wanna miss a hatchling from :'D
tumblr_p6isy0nicg1tnbqc8o1_250.png
@R4B1ES

Of course and welcome! I hope you'll get the desserts you're looking for~
@R4B1ES

Of course and welcome! I hope you'll get the desserts you're looking for~
naRq7qn.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/AsMdztM.gif[/img]
AsMdztM.gif
4Emdumg.gif cqu2HKA.png
I would be interested on a boy for this cutie! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/515681/51568044_350.png?mtime=XRIoPgACgHw.png[/img]
I would be interested on a boy for this cutie!

51568044_350.png?mtime=XRIoPgACgHw.png
@Kaidareth
I love your aesthetic and overall theme of your hatchery! ^^
Can I be put on the pinglist for the Cherry Cordial pair?
@Kaidareth
I love your aesthetic and overall theme of your hatchery! ^^
Can I be put on the pinglist for the Cherry Cordial pair?
tumblr_inline_ny7iuhIaIF1qmzhvw_540.png
@Chiizugua I’m sorry but I’m not sure what you’re talking about! I also don’t accept other dragons as payment for the hatchlings. If there’s a pinglist you’d like to be placed on let me know as currently we are out of stock until tomorrow! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Chiizugua

I’m sorry but I’m not sure what you’re talking about! I also don’t accept other dragons as payment for the hatchlings. If there’s a pinglist you’d like to be placed on let me know as currently we are out of stock until tomorrow!
naRq7qn.png
@Cypher

Thank you for the thoughtful comment! I’ll add you whenever I’m back on my computer!
@Cypher

Thank you for the thoughtful comment! I’ll add you whenever I’m back on my computer!
naRq7qn.png
@Kaidareth was asking if there was a male available for me to buy for my female xD
@Kaidareth was asking if there was a male available for me to buy for my female xD
1 2 ... 262 263 264 265 266 ... 982 983