Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Sky’s skin and accent shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
And thank you for making such adorable art that I can't resist :D
And thank you for making such adorable art that I can't resist :D
7d96ebw.gif
:)
:)
T3u4zFz.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=105&bodygene=33&breed=17&element=3&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=41&tertgene=36&winggene=33&wings=27&auth=f92470a698815b829b44cff46856349ef52cec97&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Could I get a preview of any of the fox tails on this scry, please? Whichever color you want to try, really.
dragon?age=1&body=105&bodygene=33&breed=17&element=3&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=41&tertgene=36&winggene=33&wings=27&auth=f92470a698815b829b44cff46856349ef52cec97&dummyext=prev.png
Could I get a preview of any of the fox tails on this scry, please? Whichever color you want to try, really.
tumblr_inline_mua5h1oVum1qkmeyx.png
Published Works | Blog | GoodReads | Commissions
@moyaofthemist Hello. What do you think about blue for him? I still have to touch things up like get rid of the pink on their faces, but it's late and wanted to give you a preview before I went to bed. =) [img]https://i.imgur.com/9ajAo8j.png[/img]
@moyaofthemist

Hello. What do you think about blue for him? I still have to touch things up like get rid of the pink on their faces, but it's late and wanted to give you a preview before I went to bed. =)

9ajAo8j.png
T3u4zFz.png
Blue would be lovely, I think! No rush, though—I’m going to bed, too.
Blue would be lovely, I think! No rush, though—I’m going to bed, too.
@moyaofthemist

Sounds good! I can try a different color too if you'd like. Good night! =)
@moyaofthemist

Sounds good! I can try a different color too if you'd like. Good night! =)
T3u4zFz.png
Hmm. I suppose there aren’t quite enough of them to do rainbow, huh? The blue IS really cute... Could I see the regular red pandas, maybe? Sorry to be so indecisive!
Hmm. I suppose there aren’t quite enough of them to do rainbow, huh? The blue IS really cute... Could I see the regular red pandas, maybe? Sorry to be so indecisive!
@moyaofthemist

Good morning! Here are the "Red Panda" and "Foxtails" original accents. You can just click on them to try them on your dragon as they've already been printed. =)

"Red Panda"
550g

"Fox Tails"
550g

I could do a rainbow version, but the only problem is that I'd have to wait for 4 other peeps to be interested in order to get enough funds to print. It might be harder because they'd be pretty specific colors to match your dragon.
@moyaofthemist

Good morning! Here are the "Red Panda" and "Foxtails" original accents. You can just click on them to try them on your dragon as they've already been printed. =)

"Red Panda"
550g

"Fox Tails"
550g

I could do a rainbow version, but the only problem is that I'd have to wait for 4 other peeps to be interested in order to get enough funds to print. It might be harder because they'd be pretty specific colors to match your dragon.
T3u4zFz.png
I’ll have to wait til I can save up for that blossom scroll to see how they look with the flowers, is all. (Also, the dragon is still a baby right now.) But that’s all right! Can I get on a ping list for new colors?

Also, I wouldn’t mind waiting! And they wouldn’t have to be made to match my dragon specifically—I just like rainbows.

Hope this is coherent—I’m very sleepy.
I’ll have to wait til I can save up for that blossom scroll to see how they look with the flowers, is all. (Also, the dragon is still a baby right now.) But that’s all right! Can I get on a ping list for new colors?

Also, I wouldn’t mind waiting! And they wouldn’t have to be made to match my dragon specifically—I just like rainbows.

Hope this is coherent—I’m very sleepy.
@moyaofthemist

Oh I'm sorry! I didn't realize the dragon was a baby. I will scry it for you. =)

Okay then. I will try out a rainbow theme too. =)
@moyaofthemist

Oh I'm sorry! I didn't realize the dragon was a baby. I will scry it for you. =)

Okay then. I will try out a rainbow theme too. =)
T3u4zFz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18