Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Giveaway! (Vistas/skins/dergs)
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 40 41
@MawkishMuse it’s so kind of you to help us new players out, thank you so much! If possible I’d love to get the rainsong jungle vista and the spirit wings accent please?
@MawkishMuse it’s so kind of you to help us new players out, thank you so much! If possible I’d love to get the rainsong jungle vista and the spirit wings accent please?
@MawkishMuse

I joined 6 days ago,Less than a week can I count that I’m a newbie still...?

Vista: Conjures hat
Skin/Accent: Blue Mineral
Dragon: Aisukorimu
@MawkishMuse

I joined 6 days ago,Less than a week can I count that I’m a newbie still...?

Vista: Conjures hat
Skin/Accent: Blue Mineral
Dragon: Aisukorimu
@mawkishmuse

Can I have

Aisukurimu
Rainsong Jungle Vista
Rock Formation Accent?

Am I a newbie?
@mawkishmuse

Can I have

Aisukurimu
Rainsong Jungle Vista
Rock Formation Accent?

Am I a newbie?
@mawkishmuse

Could I get aos, ironclad (accent?), and a volcanic vents vista?

i’m not sure if I was supposed to ask for so many items
@mawkishmuse

Could I get aos, ironclad (accent?), and a volcanic vents vista?

i’m not sure if I was supposed to ask for so many items
Hallo
FR time +2
You can call me lovely
;)
@Hira46
The FR community was amazing to me when I first joined years ago, so it's my pleasure to return the kindness to you guys ^_^ I'll send your items right over!

@CrystalAngel5
A week is absolutely still new! I count about a month and a half for eligible new players ^_^ Give me just a minute to wake up Aisukorimu from the Den and I'll send them right over!

@Euphoriia
Aisukurimu has just been adopted, but I'll send your other two right away! You joined this month (in fact you joined today XD), so you're definitely still eligible as a newbie ^_^

@FakeHearts
One of each is just fine! ^_^ Let me wake up Aos from the Den and I'll send them right over to you~
@Hira46
The FR community was amazing to me when I first joined years ago, so it's my pleasure to return the kindness to you guys ^_^ I'll send your items right over!

@CrystalAngel5
A week is absolutely still new! I count about a month and a half for eligible new players ^_^ Give me just a minute to wake up Aisukorimu from the Den and I'll send them right over!

@Euphoriia
Aisukurimu has just been adopted, but I'll send your other two right away! You joined this month (in fact you joined today XD), so you're definitely still eligible as a newbie ^_^

@FakeHearts
One of each is just fine! ^_^ Let me wake up Aos from the Den and I'll send them right over to you~
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

Hello! May I please have the Rainsong Jungle vista and the Rock Formation skin (female Imps)? Thank you so much for doing this, everyone on this site has been amazing thus far!
Hello! May I please have the Rainsong Jungle vista and the Rock Formation skin (female Imps)? Thank you so much for doing this, everyone on this site has been amazing thus far!
@howdy

I'm glad you've had such a warm reception~ The FR community really is kind ;w; I'll send them both right over!
@howdy

I'm glad you've had such a warm reception~ The FR community really is kind ;w; I'll send them both right over!

Bump ^
Bump ^

Bump ^
Bump ^

@MawkishMuse do you take dragon donations? i have a tab of nice dragons that i just. don't love anymore, and i'd love to see them go to newbies who'd give them homes for at least a while.
@MawkishMuse do you take dragon donations? i have a tab of nice dragons that i just. don't love anymore, and i'd love to see them go to newbies who'd give them homes for at least a while.
2YGWq3o.png
JNAfoEf.png
pZJYyk4.png
b3q2st5.png
ACOZFAh.png
MUYNhfy.png
LRdLP2V.png
eIK5iG7.png
Pskf9d4.png
ZqTATLu.png
J7D1quC.png
fg6G1CJ.png