Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | {PC Pinkerlocke} Heartrender's Riot
1 2
Day 5 [item=stardust sap lamp] Trinket! Trinkets: Do some art for your nuzlocke! Digital or traditional, use whatever medium feels best for you. Draw deaths. Draw dragons. Draw humanized versions of your dragons (if that's your sort of thing). Draw familiars and dragons together. It doesn't have to be that good or elaborate. If you make a nuzlocke thread, post your art there. --- Art day! I'll use it as an excuse to finish up my thread's graphics and get it presentable. also have another art thing in the works, i'll post them here when they're done [emoji=pearlcatcher winking size=1]
Day 5

Stardust Sap Lamp

Trinket!

Trinkets: Do some art for your nuzlocke! Digital or traditional, use whatever medium feels best for you. Draw deaths. Draw dragons. Draw humanized versions of your dragons (if that's your sort of thing). Draw familiars and dragons together. It doesn't have to be that good or elaborate. If you make a nuzlocke thread, post your art there.

---

Art day! I'll use it as an excuse to finish up my thread's graphics and get it presentable.

also have another art thing in the works, i'll post them here when they're done
5VAXjaj.pngFFpBIKI.pngjKoaviz.png
Day 6 [item=scholar] rolled a heads :x Our first time in the coliseum though, so training grounds wasn't unkind, everyone is alright. Notable drops: [item=drown]
Day 6
Scholar

rolled a heads :x

Our first time in the coliseum though, so training grounds wasn't unkind, everyone is alright.

Notable drops:
Drown
Day 7 [item=silk spool]
Day 7
Silk Spool
Day 8 [item=roundhorn rager] Rolled a 2, 2nd right now is Arcane! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53525589] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/535256/53525589_350.png[/img] [/url]
Day 8

Roundhorn Rager

Rolled a 2, 2nd right now is Arcane!

53525589_350.png
Day 9 [item=greater plantain]
Day 9

Greater Plantain
[item=foo's eye]
Foo's Eye