Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | (Nearly) Free Dragons to Newbies!
I have some Imperial dragons that are taking up my lair space and need to go out to good homes. So what do you have to trade? Just a small donation of gold (even 1 gold is fine). You must be new to Flight Rising, having joined mid April or later, and you must not exalt these dragons right away for gold. Some of them are worth a lot such as the X/X/Y dragon and the double gened dragons and you are free to sell or gift them, but do not exalt them please! Please post here asking for the dragon and wait until I confirm it before sending me a crossroads. I have to check and make sure you are a newbie. Anyway on to the dragons! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2979384] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29794/2979384_350.png[/img] [/url] Female ready to breed in one day Purple tiger/Sand Eye Spots/Grey Basic You can only take one dragon so choose wisely.
I have some Imperial dragons that are taking up my lair space and need to go out to good homes. So what do you have to trade? Just a small donation of gold (even 1 gold is fine). You must be new to Flight Rising, having joined mid April or later, and you must not exalt these dragons right away for gold. Some of them are worth a lot such as the X/X/Y dragon and the double gened dragons and you are free to sell or gift them, but do not exalt them please!
Please post here asking for the dragon and wait until I confirm it before sending me a crossroads. I have to check and make sure you are a newbie. Anyway on to the dragons!

2979384_350.png

Female ready to breed in one day
Purple tiger/Sand Eye Spots/Grey Basic

You can only take one dragon so choose wisely.
@Talcen I would love to take the second one off your hands! He is a very handsome fellow.
@Talcen I would love to take the second one off your hands! He is a very handsome fellow.
@LuckBe
Alright that would be fine. You check out~ I'll send the crossroads.
@LuckBe
Alright that would be fine. You check out~ I'll send the crossroads.
I would love the Iri female!
I would love the Iri female!
New signature coming soon.
@Ocha
Sure thing sending over now.
@Ocha
Sure thing sending over now.
@Talcen Is the bottom one still avaliable?
@Talcen Is the bottom one still avaliable?
@intermission
Yes it is. I will send it over now.
@intermission
Yes it is. I will send it over now.
Thank you so much!!!
Thank you so much!!!
New signature coming soon.
@talcen Thank you so much!
@talcen Thank you so much!