Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hey guys!
Heyo everyone! After about a year (or 2, maybe???), I've decided to scrap my old account and start anew! Please dm me so I can start making friends, I really wanna be active in the community this time around sksksks
Heyo everyone! After about a year (or 2, maybe???), I've decided to scrap my old account and start anew! Please dm me so I can start making friends, I really wanna be active in the community this time around sksksks
@WinterReturns
Welcome... Back? To flight rising!!
Be sure to poke around in your private flight forums and in general discussions. The more you interact with the community the more likely users are to interact with you! Good luck making new friends!
@WinterReturns
Welcome... Back? To flight rising!!
Be sure to poke around in your private flight forums and in general discussions. The more you interact with the community the more likely users are to interact with you! Good luck making new friends!
gMnWfUA.gif
Artist:
___ Hatchling Probability Calculator X
Data-based Money Making Guide X
Chronological Update Reference X
Cannon Lore Compendium X
___
9clB2dm.png
ei6Xo3k.png
@Bananyan Thanks! I missed this place and due to a rather unfortunate misunderstanding with staff, my old account was closed :/ Thank you for the tips!
@Bananyan Thanks! I missed this place and due to a rather unfortunate misunderstanding with staff, my old account was closed :/ Thank you for the tips!
@winterreturns expect a giftbomb from me in the near future :>
@winterreturns expect a giftbomb from me in the near future :>
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
AH HECK I LOVE YOU SM
AH HECK I LOVE YOU SM