Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | T/G | Ika's Art | Gijinka/OC/Dragons
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Hey guys! Just a little shop update! I've been under quite a bit of stress and duress the past two weeks and I'm very sorry for anyone who's been waiting for a ping/sketch!! I'm usually a pretty fast worker, but I haven't been of the best mindset lately and I know it's been affecting my artwork.

Thank you so much for your continued support and I hope you'll all be patient with me as I work through these commissions! Once I finish the next batch, I'll see about quickening the flow of the queue. Thank you again guys!!
Hey guys! Just a little shop update! I've been under quite a bit of stress and duress the past two weeks and I'm very sorry for anyone who's been waiting for a ping/sketch!! I'm usually a pretty fast worker, but I haven't been of the best mindset lately and I know it's been affecting my artwork.

Thank you so much for your continued support and I hope you'll all be patient with me as I work through these commissions! Once I finish the next batch, I'll see about quickening the flow of the queue. Thank you again guys!!
lightf1.png xHaWKGD.png aw1cLUk.png
ZNoU3Fw.png
xHaWKGD.png lightf2.png
@Ikalla22

aaaa he looks great so far! His expression is so soft, I love it :0 Really the only suggestion I have, and it's not too big of a deal, is maybe having his arms crossed instead? I think it'd suit his character more, though I get that drawing crossed arms is hard (at least for me aha) so you don't have to do that shdkjghd

And please don't worry about getting these done quickly if you need to prioritize yourself for a bit! sending good vibes your way!

(edit: kdhgfkj if it's not too much trouble would it be possible to see a version of the sketch with a serious/stern expression?? I'm indecisive as heck, sorry ;v;)
@Ikalla22

aaaa he looks great so far! His expression is so soft, I love it :0 Really the only suggestion I have, and it's not too big of a deal, is maybe having his arms crossed instead? I think it'd suit his character more, though I get that drawing crossed arms is hard (at least for me aha) so you don't have to do that shdkjghd

And please don't worry about getting these done quickly if you need to prioritize yourself for a bit! sending good vibes your way!

(edit: kdhgfkj if it's not too much trouble would it be possible to see a version of the sketch with a serious/stern expression?? I'm indecisive as heck, sorry ;v;)
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@galaxanova No worries!! I'll do some edits to the rough sketch. Changes are totally fine while I'm sketching, especially if you think it would match better with your character :)

And yes! I can send you a version with a stern expression. No worries!! :>
@galaxanova No worries!! I'll do some edits to the rough sketch. Changes are totally fine while I'm sketching, especially if you think it would match better with your character :)

And yes! I can send you a version with a stern expression. No worries!! :>
ZNoU3Fw.png
xHaWKGD.png lightf2.png
@galaxanova Hello again! Here is a quick wip look at an arms-crossed version of the sketch, with a smiling and serious Ryven! Let me know if there's anything you'd like to change :)

@MonsieurWisteria Sorry for the really late ping!! It took me a bit to find my stride again, but here is your sketch wip for your npc girl :) I tried to make her as elegant, but mischievous as possible, so I hope this design works for you. ^^);;;;;;;
@galaxanova Hello again! Here is a quick wip look at an arms-crossed version of the sketch, with a smiling and serious Ryven! Let me know if there's anything you'd like to change :)

@MonsieurWisteria Sorry for the really late ping!! It took me a bit to find my stride again, but here is your sketch wip for your npc girl :) I tried to make her as elegant, but mischievous as possible, so I hope this design works for you. ^^);;;;;;;
ZNoU3Fw.png
xHaWKGD.png lightf2.png
@Ikalla22

oh dang they're both great :0 hmmm, I think I prefer the the serious expression more! Could we go with that one? (also I just realized the ref I gave you doesn't show his outfit very clearly, my bad! his shirt is a bit more like this! and I actually just made this thing earlier to explain his sash if that can be of help somehow? just throwing out an optional extra ref)

Thank you again!! :D
@Ikalla22

oh dang they're both great :0 hmmm, I think I prefer the the serious expression more! Could we go with that one? (also I just realized the ref I gave you doesn't show his outfit very clearly, my bad! his shirt is a bit more like this! and I actually just made this thing earlier to explain his sash if that can be of help somehow? just throwing out an optional extra ref)

Thank you again!! :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
Hey! She's perfect, that' exactly how I imagined her. [emoji=spiral love size=1]
Hey! She's perfect, that' exactly how I imagined her.
@galaxanova no worries! It looks like it should be a pretty simple change :) I will go ahead and start laying down the lines then! I'll ping you with the final update when I've got it :> thanks for your patience!!

@MonsieurWisteria glad you like it!! I'll start laying down the linework and ping u for the final update once I get to it :) thanks for your patience!!
@galaxanova no worries! It looks like it should be a pretty simple change :) I will go ahead and start laying down the lines then! I'll ping you with the final update when I've got it :> thanks for your patience!!

@MonsieurWisteria glad you like it!! I'll start laying down the linework and ping u for the final update once I get to it :) thanks for your patience!!
ZNoU3Fw.png
xHaWKGD.png lightf2.png
@galaxanova Here is your last update! Hopefully the coat looks alright now and I did my best to mimic the pattern on the scarf <:)

@MonsieurWisteria and here is your final update, just to make sure there isn't anything else you'd like to see changed :) I'll only do very minor things with the linework set down, but if you notice anything, feel free to let me know!

Thank you guys for your patience!!
@galaxanova Here is your last update! Hopefully the coat looks alright now and I did my best to mimic the pattern on the scarf <:)

@MonsieurWisteria and here is your final update, just to make sure there isn't anything else you'd like to see changed :) I'll only do very minor things with the linework set down, but if you notice anything, feel free to let me know!

Thank you guys for your patience!!
ZNoU3Fw.png
xHaWKGD.png lightf2.png
@Ikalla22

He looks great! No changes needed :D thank you for the update!
@Ikalla22

He looks great! No changes needed :D thank you for the update!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
She's great! So nothing to change here either. Can't wait to see the finished result!
She's great! So nothing to change here either. Can't wait to see the finished result!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12