Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [T/G/USD] sketch comms! [FULL]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Dinsdale
oh! you ordered a half body sketch of 2 characters which is 1mt/1kg, so after deducting the two items that are at 275g each LAH, the remainder would be 450kt/g! yea send me a cr whenever you're ready, thank you!
@Dinsdale
oh! you ordered a half body sketch of 2 characters which is 1mt/1kg, so after deducting the two items that are at 275g each LAH, the remainder would be 450kt/g! yea send me a cr whenever you're ready, thank you!
4jwPjFx.png they/them | FR+16
» hatchery
» art commissions
» dragon seeking thread
@vavaan can you stick me on that pinglist? keep looking at the art I got last time and am very thirsty for more :)
@vavaan can you stick me on that pinglist? keep looking at the art I got last time and am very thirsty for more :)
@KaineRallis
you've been added! i'm not entirely sure when i'll open up more slots again but thank you so much for your interest! ;__;
@KaineRallis
you've been added! i'm not entirely sure when i'll open up more slots again but thank you so much for your interest! ;__;
» hatchery
» art commissions
» dragon seeking thread
heyyy sorry for the long wait, i'm opening up 3 slots for commissions again! treasure, gems or usd all accepted! priority will be given to usd orders. due to time constraints i can only accept max. two characters/dragons per order! thank you for understanding. u__u

newcomers also welcome to claim a slot!

Pinglist:
@Eggy0 @coldcityman @KaineRallis
heyyy sorry for the long wait, i'm opening up 3 slots for commissions again! treasure, gems or usd all accepted! priority will be given to usd orders. due to time constraints i can only accept max. two characters/dragons per order! thank you for understanding. u__u

newcomers also welcome to claim a slot!

Pinglist:
@Eggy0 @coldcityman @KaineRallis
» hatchery
» art commissions
» dragon seeking thread
@vavaan
Form of payment: Gems
Type: Colored sketch halfbody
Style: Human
Character/visual reference: https://toyhou.se/4048006.eugene-charbonnier/gallery
Character description (personality, identity etc): charming, flirty, hardworking, refined, playboy (orz), materialistic, snob
Details to note (body markings, do's & don'ts etc): feel free to use whichever clothes you like, he would usually wear a sweet smile (he has an androgynous face and prides himself in coming off as a charming angel until you learn about his uglier personality side orz)
Additional contact (optional; other ways I may reach you): same nickname on Deviantart/Tumblr/Toyhouse
@vavaan
Form of payment: Gems
Type: Colored sketch halfbody
Style: Human
Character/visual reference: https://toyhou.se/4048006.eugene-charbonnier/gallery
Character description (personality, identity etc): charming, flirty, hardworking, refined, playboy (orz), materialistic, snob
Details to note (body markings, do's & don'ts etc): feel free to use whichever clothes you like, he would usually wear a sweet smile (he has an androgynous face and prides himself in coming off as a charming angel until you learn about his uglier personality side orz)
Additional contact (optional; other ways I may reach you): same nickname on Deviantart/Tumblr/Toyhouse
ZPPY.png
@vavaan me again! [spreads out picnic blanket] reserving a spot!!
@vavaan me again! [spreads out picnic blanket] reserving a spot!!
@Niverdia
oh he's adorable! thanks so much for the support, it'll be 1.5kg so feel free to send me a cr whenever you're ready, and i should update you for a sketch review within the next few days!

@KaineRallis
hiiii gotcha, thanks so much! (pours out some punch for u)

one slot left!
@Niverdia
oh he's adorable! thanks so much for the support, it'll be 1.5kg so feel free to send me a cr whenever you're ready, and i should update you for a sketch review within the next few days!

@KaineRallis
hiiii gotcha, thanks so much! (pours out some punch for u)

one slot left!
» hatchery
» art commissions
» dragon seeking thread
@vavaan edit: gonna fill the form out!

Form of payment: mixed payment of gems, treasure and a firefly scroll!! going to go 300kt, 300g, and the firefly scroll is 200g lah? if not ill fill in the difference via gems (if this kind of payment isnt good let me know!)

Type: bust coloured
Style: gijinka

Character/visual reference: this lady (i use snowkitsu's as my main reference)

Character description (personality, identity etc): seems nice at first but the more you get to know her the more its revealed that shes a liar and has a bit of a sharp tongue, but she hides it well and fools people into thinking shes quiet and just a pretty face (but she loves to lie and gives out bad advice on purpose)

Details to note (body markings, do's & don'ts etc): you can choose to include the constellation lines on her body! whichever you prefer

Additional contact (optional; other ways I may reach you): im on twitter @/coldercityman or were in a discord server together~
@vavaan edit: gonna fill the form out!

Form of payment: mixed payment of gems, treasure and a firefly scroll!! going to go 300kt, 300g, and the firefly scroll is 200g lah? if not ill fill in the difference via gems (if this kind of payment isnt good let me know!)

Type: bust coloured
Style: gijinka

Character/visual reference: this lady (i use snowkitsu's as my main reference)

Character description (personality, identity etc): seems nice at first but the more you get to know her the more its revealed that shes a liar and has a bit of a sharp tongue, but she hides it well and fools people into thinking shes quiet and just a pretty face (but she loves to lie and gives out bad advice on purpose)

Details to note (body markings, do's & don'ts etc): you can choose to include the constellation lines on her body! whichever you prefer

Additional contact (optional; other ways I may reach you): im on twitter @/coldercityman or were in a discord server together~

hi im luke :] im on a hiatus, find me on idv
fr time +1
he/him
@coldcityman
wahoo noice! feel free to ping me with ur order whenever you're ready, thanks so much luke!
@coldcityman
wahoo noice! feel free to ping me with ur order whenever you're ready, thanks so much luke!
» hatchery
» art commissions
» dragon seeking thread
@vavaan aaah, thank you! he's my spoiled prince. CR sent!
@vavaan aaah, thank you! he's my spoiled prince. CR sent!
ZPPY.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12