Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [T/G/USD] sketch comms! [FULL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Eaglerider
no worries, i updated my info so it's clearer too! i could work with any references you may have; or perhaps a dragon of yours that you'd like me to draw? :-0
@Eaglerider
no worries, i updated my info so it's clearer too! i could work with any references you may have; or perhaps a dragon of yours that you'd like me to draw? :-0
4jwPjFx.png they/them | FR+16
» hatchery
» art commissions
» dragon seeking thread
@vavaan

Awesome! But first price. Im poor :( lol
I have a visual of a character that a friend drew. And are prices different for dragons?
@vavaan

Awesome! But first price. Im poor :( lol
I have a visual of a character that a friend drew. And are prices different for dragons?
@Eaglerider
nope, price only depends on the commission type!
@Eaglerider
nope, price only depends on the commission type!
» hatchery
» art commissions
» dragon seeking thread
@vavaan

500,000 to a million? Hmm... I'm going to have to get a lot of treasure...

Could i be put on a ping list? (I cannot afford to pay... and i do not want to insult you with the fraction of treasure i have currently) i apologize if i wasted your time. :(
@vavaan

500,000 to a million? Hmm... I'm going to have to get a lot of treasure...

Could i be put on a ping list? (I cannot afford to pay... and i do not want to insult you with the fraction of treasure i have currently) i apologize if i wasted your time. :(
@Eaglerider
no problem! i can put you on the waitlist. i'm actually offering 50% off as an opening special if that helps!
@Eaglerider
no problem! i can put you on the waitlist. i'm actually offering 50% off as an opening special if that helps!
» hatchery
» art commissions
» dragon seeking thread
@vavaan

Hmm... i have 54 gems and 48,000 treasure... (trying to do math but had a bad morning..)

I'd beed 200,000 treasure?
@vavaan

Hmm... i have 54 gems and 48,000 treasure... (trying to do math but had a bad morning..)

I'd beed 200,000 treasure?
@Eaglerider
if you're only paying in treasure then yeah, 200kt more for a bust sketch!
@Eaglerider
if you're only paying in treasure then yeah, 200kt more for a bust sketch!
» hatchery
» art commissions
» dragon seeking thread
@vavaan

I still can't afford it :/
Though i will subscribe to the thread.
Sorry again for wasting your time. I'll sell some stuff and see if i get close though.
@vavaan

I still can't afford it :/
Though i will subscribe to the thread.
Sorry again for wasting your time. I'll sell some stuff and see if i get close though.
@Eaglerider
you didn't, no worries! thank you so much for your interest though, i really appreciate it! :')
@Eaglerider
you didn't, no worries! thank you so much for your interest though, i really appreciate it! :')
» hatchery
» art commissions
» dragon seeking thread
@vavaan

I still cannot. If i can, could i be put on a wait list? I'll try to get enough for a commission in time.

And no problem! :) i hope it goes well!
I used to write lore for dragons but the shop wasn't successful :/
@vavaan

I still cannot. If i can, could i be put on a wait list? I'll try to get enough for a commission in time.

And no problem! :) i hope it goes well!
I used to write lore for dragons but the shop wasn't successful :/
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12