Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ArcaneDom] Out of Flight Dorming
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23
@WanderingTurtle

That is a-okay! I should be around most of the day so just get them sent out when you can. ^^ Thank you so much!
@WanderingTurtle

That is a-okay! I should be around most of the day so just get them sent out when you can. ^^ Thank you so much!
wL6qwoT.png @Aerii || FRT+3
They/She

Arcane Dom Lead!
evilsplitpersona_by_pyromaniacal.gif wvvzWHk.png
@CountingChocobos

Hi!
If you can set up some CRs or 1t PAs for my fodder sometime after rollover or shortly after 14:00 July 14 FRT where I can accept them I'd be grateful! Thanks!
@CountingChocobos

Hi!
If you can set up some CRs or 1t PAs for my fodder sometime after rollover or shortly after 14:00 July 14 FRT where I can accept them I'd be grateful! Thanks!
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary Sure thing! I'll send after rollover. [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
@RubieKanary

Sure thing! I'll send after rollover.
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
@Aerii @Alanon @Yewwily

I'm ready to start sending back fodder! I don't have a whole lot of available lair space so it's gonna take me a bit and be dependent on how fast people accept dragons back. I can't get all the dragons out of my den at the same time, so please be patient. <3 If you're online, ping me and I'll hit you first!
@Aerii @Alanon @Yewwily

I'm ready to start sending back fodder! I don't have a whole lot of available lair space so it's gonna take me a bit and be dependent on how fast people accept dragons back. I can't get all the dragons out of my den at the same time, so please be patient. <3 If you're online, ping me and I'll hit you first!
vDIPmNc.gifakWImZc.gif
@Dektol

I am currently online so I will do my best to accept quickly! ^^ I am double checking stuff on a personal spreadsheet so it won't be instantaneous but I will do my best!

@Mags

I am online so feel free to start sending once you are able! ^^ As I said to Dektol, I am double checking stuff on a spreadsheet to make sure we don't miss anything but I will go as fast as I can.
@Dektol

I am currently online so I will do my best to accept quickly! ^^ I am double checking stuff on a personal spreadsheet so it won't be instantaneous but I will do my best!

@Mags

I am online so feel free to start sending once you are able! ^^ As I said to Dektol, I am double checking stuff on a spreadsheet to make sure we don't miss anything but I will go as fast as I can.
wL6qwoT.png @Aerii || FRT+3
They/She

Arcane Dom Lead!
evilsplitpersona_by_pyromaniacal.gif wvvzWHk.png
@Aerii No worries!! My dumb butt just pulled the wrong dragons out of the den so I can do like... two at a time right now. flskadjkg so yeah, i'll do what i can as fast as i can!
@Aerii No worries!! My dumb butt just pulled the wrong dragons out of the den so I can do like... two at a time right now. flskadjkg so yeah, i'll do what i can as fast as i can!
vDIPmNc.gifakWImZc.gif
@Aerii I'm emptying my den now, slightly bottlenecked by dorming for other receivers :>
@Aerii I'm emptying my den now, slightly bottlenecked by dorming for other receivers :>
I'm on FR time! Pronouns: she/her
Accents | Tumblr | Commissions
Excerpts from a Longneck Journal - beastclans-POV illustrated fic, finished
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
@Dektol Thank you so much for dorming!
@Dektol Thank you so much for dorming!
I believe someone was trying to send me dragons for this thread, but I only got the notification that they cancelled the trade? I also never got a ping so I'm very confused if they were or not
I believe someone was trying to send me dragons for this thread, but I only got the notification that they cancelled the trade? I also never got a ping so I'm very confused if they were or not
q4FFdfs.png
@Alanon

I'm ready to send back your fodder!
@Alanon

I'm ready to send back your fodder!
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23