Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Did Someone Say Free Gaolers, Redux
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 68 69
Hey, sorry about any delays—I’m on vacation right now, and having a lot more trouble getting internet access/cell service than I anticipated. Whoops.

My “fodder” tab is the intake tab in my lair, and so anything I haven’t had the chance to organize/look through is there. I’m definitely not planning on exalting or selling any of the gao hatchies, I’m just not really able to look through anything right now. If all goes to plan, I can be home in a few days and set up a much better system than the one I have right now.

If anyone has any questions/concerns/whatever, feel free to pm me, and I’ll try to get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for sticking with me as I flail around a bit.
Hey, sorry about any delays—I’m on vacation right now, and having a lot more trouble getting internet access/cell service than I anticipated. Whoops.

My “fodder” tab is the intake tab in my lair, and so anything I haven’t had the chance to organize/look through is there. I’m definitely not planning on exalting or selling any of the gao hatchies, I’m just not really able to look through anything right now. If all goes to plan, I can be home in a few days and set up a much better system than the one I have right now.

If anyone has any questions/concerns/whatever, feel free to pm me, and I’ll try to get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for sticking with me as I flail around a bit.
e8MFzYE.gif
@Bystander Have a great vacation!
@Bystander Have a great vacation!
5uiycuK.pnglg4Dhjm.pngsk6EBUK.pngVdIvDLJ.pngKe9i9hi.pngsvyKPF9.png
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=396163&tab=dragon&did=53348644

@LadyChipmunk

if this Gaoler is still available I'd love to add them to my growing Gaoler tab/clan please.
I love their colors and how everything is so subtle and how it reminds me of oxidized Copper.
Thank you in advance.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=396163&tab=dragon&did=53348644

@LadyChipmunk

if this Gaoler is still available I'd love to add them to my growing Gaoler tab/clan please.
I love their colors and how everything is so subtle and how it reminds me of oxidized Copper.
Thank you in advance.
By your side,forevermore.
@LadyChipmunk id love 53377801 please, ive always loved the combo of blue and shades of white/black (im sure someone else will have a way better reason and end getting it tho lol "may the odds be ever in your favor") good evening btw! ^^
@LadyChipmunk id love 53377801 please, ive always loved the combo of blue and shades of white/black (im sure someone else will have a way better reason and end getting it tho lol "may the odds be ever in your favor") good evening btw! ^^
Often tired, almost never asleep.
@LadyChipmunk Is there any way I could get #5351099? [size=2][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53510199] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/535102/53510199_350.png[/img] [/url][/size=2] I'm not really one for lore? And I'll be honest, the color combination is interesting,,but catch me over here making lore anyways She'd never expected it to be like this, she'd only been curious. She only wanted to know what could possibly result, but had never anticipated this as a consequence. Her original secondary had been a shade similar to purple, some could call it lavender, but now? She wailed, it was a light shade of green, that didn't at all complement or match her natural purple shade. Fleeing from the mirror she'd been staring at, she decided to simply hide up in a corner, away from everyone's eyes. Alone until a certain someone approached her.
@LadyChipmunk
Is there any way I could get #5351099?
53510199_350.png
I'm not really one for lore?
And I'll be honest, the color combination is interesting,,but catch me over here making lore anyways

She'd never expected it to be like this, she'd only been curious. She only wanted to know what could possibly result, but had never anticipated this as a consequence. Her original secondary had been a shade similar to purple, some could call it lavender, but now? She wailed, it was a light shade of green, that didn't at all complement or match her natural purple shade. Fleeing from the mirror she'd been staring at, she decided to simply hide up in a corner, away from everyone's eyes. Alone until a certain someone approached her.
tumblr_pjnnunNm0C1uetr35o1_500.gif second column text here
@Alexina is hatching a nest tomorrow. These are the parents: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52671245] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/526713/52671245_350.png[/img] [/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52864348] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/528644/52864348_350.png[/img] [/url] She has kindly agreed to raffle off a hatchling from this nest, and she wants to make sure the participants are from this thread community. Therefore, if you want to enter, please fill out the following: [quote]Name: What You Would Name Hatchling: Hatchling Details (Likes, dislikes, lair role, etc): Anything Else You Want to Add:[/quote] One entry per person, winner will be drawn by random pull done through random.org. This is a separate raffle from the normal thread. All other hatchlings should be claimed as per thread rules.
@Alexina is hatching a nest tomorrow. These are the parents:

52671245_350.png
and
52864348_350.png

She has kindly agreed to raffle off a hatchling from this nest, and she wants to make sure the participants are from this thread community. Therefore, if you want to enter, please fill out the following:
Quote:
Name:
What You Would Name Hatchling:
Hatchling Details (Likes, dislikes, lair role, etc):
Anything Else You Want to Add:

One entry per person, winner will be drawn by random pull done through random.org.

This is a separate raffle from the normal thread. All other hatchlings should be claimed as per thread rules.
5uiycuK.pnglg4Dhjm.pngsk6EBUK.pngVdIvDLJ.pngKe9i9hi.pngsvyKPF9.png
Name:PotatoSkinz16
What You Would Name Hatchling:stratos(regardless of gender)

Hatchling Details (Likes, dislikes, lair role, etc):they'd probably be a sentry once they mature but in their free time they'd knit or sow, maybe paint? And they'd hate dirt and millipedes ^^

Anything Else You Want to Add: id probably do something sadistic and give them some kind ot mental disorder (but nothing too serious bc i only have minimal knowledge of menal disordets and such)

Good luck to whoever else enters! ^^
Name:PotatoSkinz16
What You Would Name Hatchling:stratos(regardless of gender)

Hatchling Details (Likes, dislikes, lair role, etc):they'd probably be a sentry once they mature but in their free time they'd knit or sow, maybe paint? And they'd hate dirt and millipedes ^^

Anything Else You Want to Add: id probably do something sadistic and give them some kind ot mental disorder (but nothing too serious bc i only have minimal knowledge of menal disordets and such)

Good luck to whoever else enters! ^^
Often tired, almost never asleep.
Name: Bezonox

What You Would Name Hatchling: Chronos

Hatchling Details (Likes, dislikes, lair role, etc): Chrono keeps track of what happens in the lair and when. They like old-fashioned things and collect artifacts from digging. When someone says that they are wrong, they get upset. They have their muzzle in books all the time. They also help Baldwin with his brews when they have free time.

Anything Else You Want to Add: They're a protective nerd, so don't mess with them.

Name: Bezonox

What You Would Name Hatchling: Chronos

Hatchling Details (Likes, dislikes, lair role, etc): Chrono keeps track of what happens in the lair and when. They like old-fashioned things and collect artifacts from digging. When someone says that they are wrong, they get upset. They have their muzzle in books all the time. They also help Baldwin with his brews when they have free time.

Anything Else You Want to Add: They're a protective nerd, so don't mess with them.

LMLA6wg.png
Name: Animonster

What You Would Name Hatchling: Shamir

Hatchling Details (Likes, dislikes, lair role, etc): Shamir is a Sentry in the Five Orders, and takes no crap from anyone. They're antisocial and like to be left alone on patrols, but that doesn't mean they wont trounce anyone who pushes their boundaries. They take their duties very seriously and are admired by their fellows despite their prickliness. Though they would never admit it, when off-duty they seek the company of small, stray fluffy cats and dogs.

Anything Else You Want to Add: When they are forced into the company of others, they don't complain, but will typically let slip some well-timed, smart-arsed remarks.
Name: Animonster

What You Would Name Hatchling: Shamir

Hatchling Details (Likes, dislikes, lair role, etc): Shamir is a Sentry in the Five Orders, and takes no crap from anyone. They're antisocial and like to be left alone on patrols, but that doesn't mean they wont trounce anyone who pushes their boundaries. They take their duties very seriously and are admired by their fellows despite their prickliness. Though they would never admit it, when off-duty they seek the company of small, stray fluffy cats and dogs.

Anything Else You Want to Add: When they are forced into the company of others, they don't complain, but will typically let slip some well-timed, smart-arsed remarks.
image0.gif
@LadyChipmunk ahhh hello! I’m really interested in this gao!! ;v; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53568787] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/535688/53568787_350.png[/img] [/url] I would make him a member of my second clan, the Coterie, due to his dark color scheme and name - however, I’d probably change his name from Murk to Aramis. in the Coterie, I think he’d definitely be the (new) head guard due to his impressive size and intimidating exterior, and he’d also be close to the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=261567&tab=dragon&did=39552336]leader[/url]... I’m thinking of having him know the Coterie leader before he actually BECAME the leader, thus making this Gao baby high in rank and in on some Coterie secrets and lays of the land. :’> I’m also thinking of having him breed with my other Coterie Gao, Azariah!! I like the potential breeding outcomes and think the colors are so pretty lol. also a Coterie fam would be pretty cool, since it is a smaller group and kinda “every dragon for themself” mentality - a family would be pretty cute hahah Overall, this dragon is honorable, trustworthy, thorough... but also takes nothing from nobody and won’t hesitate to check you ahah. don’t cross him up bc it’s something most if not all non-Coterie members fear :’))
@LadyChipmunk ahhh hello! I’m really interested in this gao!! ;v;

53568787_350.png

I would make him a member of my second clan, the Coterie, due to his dark color scheme and name - however, I’d probably change his name from Murk to Aramis. in the Coterie, I think he’d definitely be the (new) head guard due to his impressive size and intimidating exterior, and he’d also be close to the leader... I’m thinking of having him know the Coterie leader before he actually BECAME the leader, thus making this Gao baby high in rank and in on some Coterie secrets and lays of the land. :’>
I’m also thinking of having him breed with my other Coterie Gao, Azariah!! I like the potential breeding outcomes and think the colors are so pretty lol. also a Coterie fam would be pretty cool, since it is a smaller group and kinda “every dragon for themself” mentality - a family would be pretty cute hahah

Overall, this dragon is honorable, trustworthy, thorough... but also takes nothing from nobody and won’t hesitate to check you ahah. don’t cross him up bc it’s something most if not all non-Coterie members fear :’))
HL7OCSg.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 68 69