Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Seeking Good Homes!
Haven't played in a long time, want to give most of my dragons (check the second tab of my lair) away to good homes where they won't be exalted or sold to someone who would exalt them. Most dragons come in sets of 2 or more "related" dragons (siblings, mating pairs, etc.) and I would prefer them staying together if possible!
Haven't played in a long time, want to give most of my dragons (check the second tab of my lair) away to good homes where they won't be exalted or sold to someone who would exalt them. Most dragons come in sets of 2 or more "related" dragons (siblings, mating pairs, etc.) and I would prefer them staying together if possible!
Feel free to make an offer, or ask for them free! I'll accept items, treasure, whatever. What matters to me is that the dragons find good homes! :3
Feel free to make an offer, or ask for them free! I'll accept items, treasure, whatever. What matters to me is that the dragons find good homes! :3
@Sandshrew6 are Rho, Taylo, and Helyn together? If so, I'd like to take those 3 off your hands. Is it okay if I have them for free too? I've been looking forever for a reasonably priced dragon sale forum.
@Sandshrew6 are Rho, Taylo, and Helyn together? If so, I'd like to take those 3 off your hands. Is it okay if I have them for free too? I've been looking forever for a reasonably priced dragon sale forum.
._.
* Chocolate month *
Doin me a fascinate
@Izzooka Those three are siblings, yes! One of my favorite sets I'm giving away, too. But you can definitely have them if you'll take good care of them! :3
@Izzooka Those three are siblings, yes! One of my favorite sets I'm giving away, too. But you can definitely have them if you'll take good care of them! :3
Bump! :3
Bump! :3
Bump!
Bump!